Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
- Barcode & QR Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It’s a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it’s your screen, an app, or something else that’s killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
•Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it’s performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Device Data Collection & Permissions:
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
Customers can download “HKBN My Account” from GooglePlay and install on any android device.
Functions include check your outstanding balance, make instant payment by credit card, check your eStatement & correspondence,check and edit your account information, change your HKBN Wi-Fi & Entertainment service password, etc.
HKBN My Account App let you manage your HKBN account anytime anywhere without the hassle of calling our service hotline directly!
Now works over WiFi! (Please note that you will require a data connection to set yourself up for use over WiFi)
Pay Monthly? You can keep tabs on how many minutes and texts you have left each month. Plus, see how much of your Mobile Web allowance you have remaining. You can even check when your allowances will be refreshed!
Pay As You Go? You can check your balance and top up using the credit or debit card you’ve registered with us.
Free to download. Easy to use. You don’t need to log in each time, just tap and go!
NB. Any client/server based data optimisers such as Onavo installed on your device will prevent My Account from working. This is because they don’t provide us with your mobile number, which we need in order to verify you.
Features for csl account:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (All-in-one Roaming Day Pass subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
• Protects your smartphone or tablet
• Use SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses, that can harm or slow your device
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton Mobile Security puts you in control of your mobile experience.
30-Day Premium Trial - no credit card info required. When the trial ends, you can continue to enjoy the FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
UPGRADE FOR APP ADVISOR & ADDITIONAL FEATURES (Premium, Annual Subscription)
The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household:
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, AUTOMATICALLY checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE download
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
• Trigger a "scream" alarm to find your missing device
• Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household.
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
 Auto scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
• Simplified design
• Improved performance for ease of use
• Wireless usage monitoring
• Info on your account balance
• Direct bill payments
The Fido My Account app is available to Fido customers with a post-paid account. Unfortunately, Fido prepaid accounts aren't compatible with this app just yet.
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
• Monitor your wireless and home usage
• View your account balance
• Make payments
• Review account details for everyone in your Share Everything™ or Family plan
Plus, if you’re a Rogers First Rewards™ member you can browse the rewards catalogue, view your points balance and redeem the latest points offers.
The My Rogers app is available to Rogers customers with a post-paid account. Unfortunately, Pay As You Go™ and non-consumer accounts are not compatible with this app just yet.
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact email@example.com.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
★ Seamlessly connect to saved networks
★ Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi
★ Save data by turning on WiFi when in range of saved networks and XFINITY WiFi
★ Map View of Hotspots
★ List View of Hotspots
★ "Near Me" locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
★ Driving directions
★ Locate hotspots using offline data
★ Create and save a list of your favorite hotspots for easy reference
★ View business names of hotspot hosts where available
★ View location type and category of business
★ Online only search mode, no offline data required
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots:
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network so there is one where you need it most. Hotspots can be found across the country including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Nashville, New York City, Portland, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC, more locations are added daily.
• Watch on the go with your Android smartphone or tablet over a Wi-Fi connection or over a 3G or 4G LTE network
• Stream TV shows rated TV-14 and below from some of your favorite networks
• Wi-Fi Internet connection or 3G or 4G LTE network for streaming video
• Android smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0.3 and higher
Streaming of video is not available internationally.
This app contains TV-14 content. Viewer discretion is advised. See the parental controls available for this device, if any, for more information regarding controlling access to specific applications on this device.
Your use of this app is subject to the License Agreement http://xfinity.comcast.net/terms/license, and the Terms of Service http://xfinity.comcast.net/terms/web. If you do not agree to these, do not access, download, or use this application.
Already an XFINITY Digital TV customer? Download the XFINITY™ TV Go app and start streaming thousands of hit TV shows and movies on your mobile device. Plus, now you can download your favorites from Showtime, Starz and more and enjoy anywhere – even when you’re offline.