SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
The US Federal government uses Direct Express®* debit cards for distributing SSI (Supplemental Security Income), SSD (Social Security Disability), VA Compensation or Pension, RRB Annuity, and OPM (Federal Retirement) benefits payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.usdirectexpress.com) has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for Direct Express® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Our upcoming version will give users access to statements too!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Direct Express® is a service mark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Comerica Bank, MasterCard International Incorporated, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions. If device has no rear-facing camera, the feature isn’t available.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings>App Mgr>Internet) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure your device’s rear camera has a minimum of 2 megapixels
- Some apps may interfere with the performance of other apps. For example, certain privacy or rotation lock apps (such as “SmartApp Lock or “Rotation Lock Adaptive”), may need to be turned off while making a deposit
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
- Some Samsung devices don’t display the check image in Check Preview, but the photo has been captured - continue and tap the “Use” button. After you see the image on the Details screen, if you need to retake the photo, just tap the image.
- Verify in Settings that Developer Mode options are not active, including “Strict mode,” “Do Not Keep Activities” and “Protect SD Card”
* If you continue to experience issues, please go to the Developer Website link on our app store page and choose the best way to reach us.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
After downloading the app, you just need to complete a simple, one-off activation procedure in which your details are checked and a personal profile is created. For your own security, any identification you provide during this process must be signed by a card and card reader or via a one time password. You can log in afterwards simply by entering a security code of 6 characters.
The app allows our customers to:
- Consult their balances on current and savings accounts
- Consult their transaction history going back 15 months (including details)
- Make transfers between accounts, to both beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries (SEPA)
- Manage a list of beneficiaries: add, modify, delete
- View their payment calendar
- Adjust their profile
For full information about the app:
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visithttps://www.totalbank.com/assets/files/e1c6d9e0-7499-11e2-b9b2-000000000000
*There is no charge from TotalBank, but data rates may apply.
Whether you have a OneAccount, OneAccount Edge or OneAccount Premier, you’ll be able to:
• Deposit checks to your account with EasyDepositSM Mobile*
• Turn your card on or off anytime with the On/Off switch, giving you added power and convenience
• Check your account balance in real-time
• “Cash In” with MoneyPak® - transfer cash into your account in a flash
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Locate nearby ATMs
• Get fast answers with the EasyHelpSM FAQ database
*Please note there is a known bug with EasyDeposit Mobile on Samsung S III phones when the flash is set to "on" or "auto". Please turn flash "off" to avoid possible crashes.
We’ve completely redesigned our app to make it faster and easier to use – with enhanced functionality, additional security features and improved login.
As part of our phased rollout, our new app has now been rolled out to customers on Android 4.1 and above.
We aim to extend the new app’s availability down to Android 2.3 in the near future. Until then, customers with older versions of Android (from v 2.3) can still download our previous app. When you click on this page to install, Google Play automatically identifies the right version. Support for the older app is available at http://mobile.bankofscotland.co.uk/index.html
The new app has the most common features you’re used to:
- Check the balances and transaction histories on your UK personal accounts
- Transfer funds between your eligible accounts
- Make payments to new and existing recipients
- Find your nearest Bank of Scotland branch or ATM, or LINK ATM
What’s in our new app?
Our app has been completely redesigned, with improved look and usability, and now allows you to log in using just three characters from your memorable information. To enable Express Login, we install a device enrolment token on your device and you'll need to register your device the first time you use the app. This creates a secure link between your unique Internet Banking profile and your mobile device. It takes a few minutes, and means that only you will be able to use the app to log in on your device.
The app won’t work on rooted devices.
What you’ll need to register:
- Android device running at least Android 4.1
- Data access on your device
- Bank of Scotland UK personal account with Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- Up-to-date phone number that you’ve registered with us, so we can reach you while you register your device (If you haven’t registered one, we’ll need to send you a letter to complete the process. You can still use Mobile Banking on your mobile browser until this arrives.)
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest security measures to protect your money, personal information and privacy. We also have a banking guarantee that ensures you won’t be out-of-pocket if you're a victim of online fraud.
To help protect yourself online
- Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat security on your computer
- Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
- Use your mobile phone’s security features, such as setting up a PIN
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes to help us fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID). We also request access to your contacts so that you can add the phone number of a branch to your mobile contact list.
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. Emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from BANKOFSCOT and quote the last four digits of your account number.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.