NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
The US Federal government uses Direct Express®* debit cards for distributing SSI (Supplemental Security Income), SSD (Social Security Disability), VA Compensation or Pension, RRB Annuity, and OPM (Federal Retirement) benefits payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.usdirectexpress.com) has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for Direct Express® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Our upcoming version will give users access to statements too!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Direct Express® is a service mark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Comerica Bank, MasterCard International Incorporated, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
- You can access different banks’ cards from a single account.
- You can shop easily without entering your card details.
- You can perform transactions without the need to carry your cards.
- You can pay in installments and continue to earn bonuses.
- You can send money to someone else at any time of the day.
Once you create an account in the application, you can add your cards by clicking the "Add Card" option on the main menu. After saving the card details, you can make transactions through PIN verification, which is sent to you by your Bank.
How can you shop?
After selecting the "Pay via BKM Express" option on the payment page of a merchant's mobile application, the BKM Express mobile application will pop up.
Log in, select your card and payment options, and verify the transaction with your bank’s PIN.
How can you send money?
You can send money by selecting the "Send Money" option on the main menu of the application.
Choose the “Recipient Selection” option, enter the phone or card number of the recipient, select the card that will be used for the transfer, choose the payment type, enter the amount of the transaction, and verify the transaction details.
Why BKM Express is secure?
BKM Express only requires the first 6 digits, last 4 digits, and security code of a card to save it in the system. Once you record these details in BKM Express, you can shop and send money without sharing your card information with merchants.
It is possible to make transactions with bank cards that are supported by the BKM Express mobile application. For detailed information, please visit www.bkmexpress.com.tr
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
doxo, a digital file cabinet used to organize and manage all of your important accounts together in one secure place. Store and organize your bills, documents, account details, account numbers, logins, passwords, customer support info, and notes from the companies you choose. Securely receive documents and pay bills to providers Connected on doxo.
Create your own personal directory:
Add companies to your list to manage all of your account information for all of the companies you do business with, in one place.
Organize all your account details:
Add logins, passwords, account numbers, notes and contact details to each provider. You’ll never forget appointments, your to-do’s, or have to reset your passwords again.
Upload any important document:
Create personal folders to organize all your important documents, like your driver’s license, warranties, and insurance cards.
Simply snap a picture:
Reconcile your business trip, shopping spree or family vacation, by adding all of your receipts to doxo.
Connect with companies on doxo:
Receive your bills and other docs from Connected companies, and pay your bill with mobile bill pay.
DIGITAL FILE CABINET FEATURES:
Securely store all your info and docs in one place: receipts, invoices, bills, business cards, bank statements, insurance cards- anything thats important to you
Doc viewer optimizes how you view PDFs online or mobile
Write notes & save details like due dates and appointments
Use your phone to scan and upload your docs
Filing cabinet backs up your docs in the cloud
ACCOUNT MANAGER FEATURES:
Store your account numbers, logins, passwords & more
Keep notes with each account
Back up all your doxo files to your hard drive
Sign in online to backup to popular cloud storage services
Import and automatically organize and archive account email
Track account history for payments, logins, and filing cabinet organization
COMPANY DIRECTORY FEATURES:
Track companies like your bank, cable or satellite company, utilities, mobile phone, and credit cards with your doxo List.
Call, email or tweet your service providers: it's like having directory assistance, but for free
Look up company Twitter handles & websites without ever having to leave the app
Login to your company customer support websites
Call customer support phone numbers for your companies
OTHER COOL STUFF:
Receive and pay bills with Connected providers
Unlimited storage for all of your documents and files
Bank-grade security: everything stays safe in doxo
Quick PIN Sign-in adds another layer of security
Optional email reminders for due dates
Access your info from the app or online
Always free, and you will never receive ads
PRAISE FOR DOXO:
"Finally theres an easy excuse for tossing that not-so-cute filing cabinet from your home office." - iVillage
"doxo helps keep track of bills and cut down on clutter." - The Washington Post
"The doxo overview page becomes your own all-in-one personal bill center, reminder dashboard and online filing cabinet." - Mashable
"For centralizing bills, financial documents, and other important family files, doxo presents an innovative solution." - PC Magazine
"doxo is a useful online app service designed to help you go paper-free, pay your bills and store your personal documents online." - MakeUseOf.com
"Bottom line: I love it and want all my bills to go here now!" - NetBanker
Featured as TOP FINANCE APP by Parade
NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR, American Business Awards (The Stevie Awards)
Featured in "Apps for Simplifying Every Part of Your Life" by iVillage
Webby Award Nominee
AlwaysOn OnDemand 100 Award
Red Herring Global 100 Award
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.tdfcu.org/home/privacy
1. View account summary, mini-statement and transaction details for all your savings, current and credit card accounts
2. View your credit cards’ latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly or schedule it for a later date
3. Easily access your deposit summary and loan account details
4. Have complete control over you Credit and Debit Cards:
a. Convert Credit Card Transactions to EMI
b. Check eligibility for Credit Limit Increase
c. Block and Replace your cards
d. Temporarily switch your debit card on and off
e. Modify your debit card purchase limits as per your needs
5. Make immediate or scheduled fund transfers to Axis Bank and Other Bank customers through NEFT and IMPS facilities.
6. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee.
7. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly.
8. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
9. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and repeat them in one click in future
10. Personalise your account details and payee list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, photo gallery or by taking a picture).
11. Request for statement of your account, new cheque book, issued cheque status and stop cheque payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
12. Tweet/Email feedback or Call Axis Bank right from the application
13. One click view of Special Offers only for you
14. Locate Axis Bank Branches, ATMs, Loan Centers and Cash Deposit Machines near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
15. Easily locate dining delights offers near you
16. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
17. Complete control over the value of transactions made from the app. Modify your transaction limits with one click.
To allow us to give you a superior experience, we need your permission to access the following:
• Location: To display the ATMs/Branches and Offers near you
• Photos and Camera: Personalise the accounts and payees added to the app
• Phone: To allow calling Axis Bank Customer service from the app
• Device ID and Status, Mobile Number (SIM) and send SMS facility: To perform the required SIM locking to your device for your account security by reading phone status and identity
• Calendar: Sync your scheduled payments
• SMS: To send activation SMS from your device
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the old app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is available to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers. Accessing the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is easy – simply use the same Online User ID and Password you have established for Citizens Bank Online Banking.
Access the bank accounts you manage at Citizens Bank Online Banking
View account balances
See recent activity
Pay bills and people
Transfer money between accounts
View selected accounts balances without having to Log in with the new Fast Balance feature
Receive account alerts
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Our Citizens Bank Online Guarantee® protects you from fraud with 100% Online and Mobile fraud protection. The technical security measures Citizens employs--including state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and secure logon--protect your accounts from unauthorized users. Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online and mobile transactions, visit www.citizensbank.com/security to learn more.
Get help when you need it - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or search by city, state or zip code with our built in branch locator. Contact Customer Service 24/7 with our click to call right from your Android.
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry (With combined Available Balance)
* Mini Statement (Last 7 transactions with available balance)
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* Airline and Movie Ticketing
* Bill Payment and Donations
* Offline Service Requests
* And more…..
This app takes the user directly to KVB net banking page,whereby the customers can log on with customer details and proceed with their banking transaction based on their requirement.
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Transact over a completely secure medium
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Regenerate Debit / Credit Card PIN
• View social and transaction points for your JIFI account
• Avail latest and exciting deals through Kotak Offers App
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required for let you dial customer contact center
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.