The first-rate PDF to Word converter and document scanner on the market. Easily and quickly convert PDF to Word from anywhere on your device. You can even scan a document with the app and convert it to Word.
✅ Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
✅ Scan a document and convert it to Word
✅ Industry-leading OCR technology
✅ Import PDFs from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and other cloud storage.
✅ No limits on the file size or number of converted files
Reuse and edit your paper or PDF documents in Word. Fast application and cutting-edge OCR conversion technology allow you to turn your PDF texts, forms and tables into editable Word documents. Converting PDF to Word is not done on your device, so PDF to Word Converter app will not burden your mobile device’s resources or drain its battery.
How to convert PDF to Word
There are two ways to convert PDF files to Word: by starting the app or opening a PDF file in a PDF viewer.
Convert PDF to Word directly from the app:
1. Tap on the + button to add a PDF file.
2. Choose the location where your PDF file is stored. Tap on “files from this device” to upload PDF from your mobile device.
3. If the PDF file you want to convert is stored in the cloud, select one of the cloud options and import the PDF file.
4. NEW: After you tap on the + button, you can scan a paper document and send it for conversion.
Convert PDF to Word from any PDF viewer:
1. If you open your PDF document in a viewer, tap on the share button and from the open in menu choose to open it in PDF to Word Converter app.
2. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to our servers for conversion.
The converted file is downloaded to your device once the conversion is done. When the file is converted, you can view it and edit it in any Word viewer or editor. You can also rename the converted file or send a copy to someone.
Note: Free conversions take one hour to complete, but fast conversions are completed in seconds.