With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
• Get sun safety notifications when the UV index reaches high levels.
• UV map for anywhere in the world (Pro version).
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
• Current UV index & daily UV forecast.
• Reminders to reapply sunscreen.
• In-app quiz to determine skin type.
• Monitor the time you can spend outdoors before getting a sunburn.
• Monitor time until sunset or sunrise to plan for sun protection.
• Find the safest time to be outside based on UV
• Access 7-day, hourly, and down-to-the-minute weather forecasts.
• Automatically updates weather data based on location.
• English and Japanese versions available.
Use your QSun device with the QSun app to track your personal sun exposure history and access real-time UV index and temperature readings from exactly where you’re standing. The QSun app works without a QSun device, but using a QSun device makes for a more personalized experience. Using a QSun device will give you more accurate sun protection tips.
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.