This app is an unlocker for the PRO features of ImperiHome. You HAVE to install the standard (free) ImperiHome app to be able to use it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imperihome.lite
With this unlocker, get access to the pro features of ImperiHome:
- Unlimited number of simultaneously active systems
- Unlimited dashboards usage
- import/export preferences
Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any issue.
KNX App allowes you to design your own visualized interface to controll your automated home system in the most comfortable way for you - simply add your floors, rooms or whatever you'd like, assign pictures to them, and add your devices on top - simulating their real location in your home.
You can view logs and graphs of recent activities, and analyze your home's "behavior".
KNX App has two approches to access your KNX home automation system:
1. Use a direct connection - KNX App will connect directly to your home's KNX Router.
2. Use a local server - KNX App supports access to Linknx server.
Using Linknx, KNX App offers more options:
View device's logs either as a list or graphically, view scenarios(rules), view scenarios's actions ,delete scenarios, add scenarios and more.
* All data is only saved locally on your device, User login is used to supprt multiple users on the same device. KNX App uses Google Analytics to anonymously track user activity inside the app, this will help us improve the app in the future
* When using Linknx you will be asked to enter your Linknx's server's Username and Password. The information is only locally saved and is needed to retrieve the Log files from Linknx
* Please follow the user guide on https://sites.google.com/site/knxvisualapp/
* This is the free version of KNX App which supports adding up to 10 devices.
ayControl 3 is a complete control solution for EIB/KNX* based buildings. It can control lights, doors, window blinds, heating and air conditioning, security systems, SIP based video door stations and much more.
Why download and use ayControl 3 KNX?
✔ Convenience: Control lights, dimmers and blinds with ease
✔ Atmosphere: Create the perfect mood - with the ayControl RGB color control
✔ Energy savings: Set temperatures + modes for heating and AC from anywhere ( home, office, holidays...)
✔ Protect home and business: See what's going on. Connect indoor and outdoor video-cameras ( JPG, MJPG )
✔ Security: Speak with visitors at the door and see who's there. (SIP client for door stations integrated)
✔ Save money: Fully integrated solution - no need for a costly home server
Our advice: Forget about old-styled in-wall touch panels. Most of them are running operating systems where you clearly see their origin in the last century, providing mini display resolutions an old-styled screens. Better see how cool it is to use Android and the ayControl KNX app.
✔ Conveniently store and recall your scene-settings with 'easyScenes'
✔ Optional automation capabilities with EcoPilot
✔ Smartphone support: Android 2.3 Gingerbread and higher
✔ Tablets: Android 3.2 Honeycomb and higher
✔ Connect via Wi-Fi, via 3G, 4G to the smart building ( control from home and if wanted from afar )
✔ See in realtime what's the current state in the smart building
✔ Proven mobile KNX control know how — since 2008.
✔ Track record of international ayControl installations ( residential, hotel and commercial )
✔ Configuration program: ayControl Editor — running on PC and Mac OS X
Use ayControl 3 together with standard KNX IP interfaces or KNX IP routers. ayControl 3 is completely free for up to 6 control elements. For configuration details and upgrade packages see the http://ayControl.com website or contact the support team if you have any question or suggestions.
You can create your own configuration with the PC or Mac program called "ayControl Editor" which can be downloaded on the http://ayControl.com website.
New EcoPilot function:
After more than a year of development we are happy to introduce EcoPilot. It's a cost-efficient alternative to complex and normally very expensive home servers. EcoPilot is a companion app for ayControl and can be downloaded through the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easymobiz.aycontrol.scheduler
With EcoPilot, you can easily create rules which automate your SmartHome. Examples:
✔ Every MON, TUE and WED at 7am turn on the light in the corridor.
✔ 60 minutes after Sunset lower the blinds in the bedroom.
✔ When the door alarm is triggered, turn on all lights in the building.
NOTE: The easiest way to import a configuration into the app is to connect the editor and the app to the same local area network and then use the editor's Wi-Fi transfer feature. Start the app and select "Import Profile" from the options menu. Then, in the editor, select "Check and transfer profile" from the Transfer menu and follow the instructions. The new configuration will be loaded into ayControl (for up to 6 controls you don't need an upgrade package).
*EIB/KNX is the worldwide standard for home and building control used by more than 30.000 installers in over 100 countries.
With EcoPilot, you can easily create rules which automate your SmartHome. Examples:
• Every MON, TUE and WED at 7am turn on the light in the corridor.
• 60 minutes after Sunset lower the blinds in the bedroom.
• When the door alarm is triggered, turn on all lights in the building.
Creating such rules is almost as simple as setting the alarm clock on your Android phone. You do not need any knowledge about the KNX technology behind.
In order to use EcoPilot, you need the freely available EcoPilot server app which can be installed on any Android device, plus the ayControl app for creating and editing rules. Find more information on http://aycontrol.com/ecopilot/.
Enjoy the new version! We are looking forward to your Play Store review.
***To Unlock all features and remove the device limitation, download BlueHome Unlocker.***
BlueHome is a stylish application to control your EIB/KNX installation from the palm of your hand using your phone or tablet.
Do you have a EIB/KNX installation at your home, apartment or hotel, then you can use BlueHome to control the lights, heating, blinds, etc. from your Android phone or tablet. No need for a fancy and expensive server. BlueHome only requires an KNX IP gateway connected to your KNX system.
Simply add the different devices you wish to control to BlueHome. Once you have created your devices, you can place them in different "Rooms" or "Categories" for easy access.
The application can be configured without knowledge of the KNX system or your ETS configuration. Through the use of the build in assistent, many of your devices can be automatically configured. Simply tap the "assist" button on your phone or tablet and use your real KNX devices (e.g., a dimmer or switch) to perform the required action. BlueHome will automatically capture the resulting messages and use them to configure itself!
For more advanced users, it is also possible to manually configure devices by assigning group addresses.
Connect BlueHome to your KNX system using any KNX/IP Gateway, including the open source eibd server software.
- Full configuration in the App itself, no need for separate configuration software
- Assistent allows users to configure their devices without any knowledge of KNX messages or the ETS configuration
- Stylish interface that is adapted to both tablets and phones
- Arrange your devices in Rooms/Categories
- Use Spacers to arrange your devices into practical groups
- If needed, you can add multiple "Pages" to each Room or Category
- Bus Monitor that captures all messages on your system: convenient when configuring BlueHome
- Share your configuration with other devices using email
Supported devices (more will become available):
- (Light) switches
- Light dimmers, both absolute (slide) and relative (tap and hold) dimmers
- Scene selection
- Blinds up/down/stop
- Heating mode
- Setpoint temperature control
- Room temperature monitor
- "Generic" sensor to visualize virtually any datapoint
A simple and elegant way of operating complex building technology while away or from any room at home: with the Gira HomeServer app, you have everything under control – with an Android device, via GSM, UMTS or WLAN, from outside or inside the building. The app acts as a client, communicating with the Gira HomeServer 3 or FacilityServer: the Gira Interface displays all functions clearly and concisely and allows quick access to the building. The display is either horizontal or vertical and can be modified by simply rotating the device. Various profiles allow controlling different buildings such as a personal residence or company as well as various views of one building. In this way, different functions can be controlled from outside the building than from inside. Different views can also be created for users.
The most important features:
The main menu displays all building functions. Date, time, current temperature and active functions can be viewed via the status bar. The jump back to the main menu is via the lower navigation bar.
All rooms of a property are assigned by floor. The overview of all applications installed in a room can be opened by touch.
The functions within a room and their status are recognizable at a glance and can be operated with a touch. For more complex functions such as the heating control system, a pop-up menu is opened. If the device is rotated by 90°, the horizontal format opens a further view of the time clock functions.
A function can be adapted to personal requirements via a range of filter functions; random values are also possible in this way.
Diagrams enable the clear display of detected and evaluated consumption data by year, month, week, day or hour. If the unit is turned by 90°, the last active diagram appears in the horizontal format. Temperature differences, for example, can be visualised via multi-touch.
Alarm and fault messages, measured values and states of the various components integrated in the system are clearly displayed.
The data from the weather station installed on the building such as wind speed, precipitation and temperatures are available at a glance.
Energy generation and fill levels
The energy generation of a photovoltaic system can be viewed just as easily as the fill level of a cistern for rain water.
Cameras on the grounds can be called up with one operational step.
This app can only be used in connection with Gira HomeServer or FacilityServer in a KNX/EIB installation and has to be setup by your electronics engineer. The HomeServer/FacilityServer including QuadClient needs to be installed with the Experte-Software 4.0 or newer. More over it is necassary to activate „Design 0“ within the QuadClient. A list of specialists for intelligent building technology is available at www.gira.com/en/bezugsquellen
Currently requires an ISY controller and you need the ip/dns and port number. xControl will then automatically load all your Insteon devices and create a button with a slider for each device. Currently this works best for lighting control.
This list view makes it easy to see which lights are on or off. You can then turn them on or off or to a specific level with the slider.
Swipe between favorites, lights or scenes.
Works across all platforms for a consistent UI look and feel.
Future features will include new themes, auto-discovery and more. Check website for details.
However this is not all. Any other SIP based telephone may be called in your network.
In order to get the system to work you need
- SIP based door station
- MJPG camera for the video
- SIP based PBX (telephone system) either in your network or on the web
Attention: This App only works together with a ComfortTouch Firmware Version before Version 1.1, for newer versions of the firmware there is a new App ComfortTouch 1.1
Switch or dim the lights, operate your blinds or switch scenes from a combination of the listed functions - everything remote-controlled via the ComfortTouch App. Please note that only the new Busch-ComfortTouch® 9/12.1 can be remote controlled in combination with the App. There is the option of programming several Busch-ComfortTouch® devices. The ComfortTouch App can be freely configured. This allows you to integrate your own room images for example. Information on how to configure your ComfortTouch App is available at:
- Maestro Server (server produced by CD Innovation Ltd.)
Maestro KNX is a client App to Maestro Server (An MTSxxx or MSxxx server from CD Innovation is required for operation.)
The App enables the same user friendly Maestro GUI on your Android device, instantaneously turning your phone/tablet to a powerful, easy to use remote control even when you away from home.
The Maestro KNX enables the remote control of all systems controlled by the Maestro such as: multimedia, air conditioning, alarm systems, and many more by utilizing all of the common communications: KNX, RS232, IP, Infra-red, and RS485.
Maestro KNX works extremely fast even over the internet (via GPRS/WiFi) and supports multiple clients simultaneously.
It's communication to the Maestro is password protected and secured by SSH/SSL.
For more details please see our website www.cdinnovation.com
From a single interface, you can command all systems supported by IP-Symcon such as EIB/KNX, LCN, digitalSTROM, EnOcean, eq3 HomeMatic, Eaton Xcomfort, Z-Wave, M-Bus, ModBus (for instance WAGO SPS/Beckhoff SPS), Siemens OZW, different ALLNET devices and other systems. A complete list can be found here:
For testing purposes this app has predefined configurations for our webfront.info demo and the SmartHome Paderborn. The german localization which is shown on the screenshots can be fully customized by your own configuration.
The functions at a glance:
- Fast access due to minimal data transmission
- User-defined WebFronts for different servers/access levels
- Authentication by user name and password
- Secure connection using SSL encryption
- All IP-Symcon compatible systems are supported
- Special variables are supported (TextBox, HTMLBox, HexColor)
- Display of media files configured with IP-Symcon (for instance webcam images, MJPEG streams)
- Configuration of cyclic events (e.x. weekly timers)
- Dynamic content for example createing, deleteing or hiding of object will be updated in the app immediately
- Send custom alarms/messages via Push Notifications (*)
For a list containing the differences from the normal WebFront, please click on our Documentation-link or on our Support-link. Please check these informations before you consider making an unfavourable feedback. Thank you!
This application requires installation of an IP-Symcon server system equipped with IP-Symcon Basic, IP-Symcon Professional or IP-Symcon Unlimited, version 3.1 #3367 or higher. Additionally, the corresponding hardware for your building automation has to be installed. All categories, variables and devices shown on the screenshots are examples taken from a sample project. You personal IP-Symcon iFront App will be individually customized depending on the configuration of your IP-Symcon server system. Please also refer to the documentation concerning the IP-Symcon WebFront. (*) Sending Push Notifications requires an internet connection and a valid IP-Symcon subscription.
The application connects to the KNX installation via KNX InSideControl IP gateway with a wireless connection (local or remote) or a 3G connection (depending on resources and options for your mobile phone provider).
With the configuration software InSideControl Builder, the application can be adapted to the desired installation in which you can create different types of widgets or controls to monitor and/or control the KNX installation.
The main functions are:
• Lighting: On/Off, dimming or adjustable RGB
• Blinds: Blinds with or without height/slat positioning, Roller shutter
• HVAC: Operating modes, setpoint temperature, actual temperature, fan speed, air conditioning On/Off etc.
• Display brightness, current, voltage, consumption, IP cameras, wind speed, notifications (rain, flood, wind, gas, presence).
Every KNX InSideControl IP gateway can be connected with 5 mobile devices/applications. The application lets you control up to 20 rooms with max. 20 devices. For more information visit:
If you have technical questions, please contact the Customer Care Center in your country.
Easily control your lights (including light scenes), blinds, auxiliary functions (like status or HiFi components) and heating system (HVAC) with your Android device and access status or your on-site weather data.
All you need is the free iKNiX App and our KNiX Port, an Ethernet to KNX/EIB gateway available at www.iknix.com.
Easy and fast set-up is a key feature of our iKNiX App. That’s why the entire configuration is done online at www.ikix.com where you can register for free and create a new project.
Rooms (we call them ‘zones’) that you want to control can be added to the project. Then you create one or many profiles which can be downloaded via email-notification to the iKNiX App. You can generate as many profiles as you like, for example ‘Owner’, ‘Kids’, ‘Guest’ or even for different houses! You can easily change settings and never have to fiddle with the device to enter any data – just use your created project and profiles!
The new KNX-proServ controller can be configured via ETS product database.
- Fully bi-directional (2 way) KNX/EIB control with your Android device - Control your lights, blinds, heating system (HVAC) with your fingertips
- Web-based easy set-up and configuration
- Easy project and profile management for unlimited customers with unlimited zones (available at www.iknix.com)
- No programming on device required
- Awesome graphics and intuitive user interface
- Demo Mode included
- supported languages: English, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Polish
- Cheap KNiX Port (Ethernet gateway) needed for simple integration with any KNX/EIB installation worldwide (available at www.iknix.com or www.knxware.com)
The simple interface of the DIVUS OPTIMA app gives you a good handle on all functionalities of your system. Not only lighting control is possible, even HVAC control, irrigation, scenarios, shutter functions, energy management and much more can be easily managed remotely.
In order to use the app, no additional configuration is required! Once your KNX bus system is working and you set up a DIVUS KNXCONTROL device, just insert the IP address / port of the device and a valid set of credentials in the app settings and you will gain access to all the KNX devices of your system.
This app can only be used in combination with a DIVUS KNXCONTROL device of the latest generation and a working KNX installation. If none of those products can be found within the network, no communication with the bus system can be established.
When connecting the app for the first time with a KNXCONTROL device, there will be an initial loading time of approximately 1 minute in order to download the contents from the server. Additional information about the usage of the app can be found in the documentation section on the DIVUS homepage.
- Light control (On / Off, dimming), shutters, irrigation,…
- HVAC (Heating / Cooling)
- Energy management
- Weather information
The innovative Feller KNX app turns smartphones and tablets into a remote control for all building functions. Thanks to its clear and easy to understand intuitive operating concept, lights, shutters, climate and much more can be controlled very simply. The user can adapt the KNX app to their individual needs, for example, rename functions or assign appropriate symbols etc. Fast navigation is guaranteed by favorites, function groups and rooms.
The KNX app is used as a remote control in homes and to control functions in individual rooms or whole parts of the building. In offices, meeting rooms or training rooms, the new KNX app can be used to conveniently control presentations when combined with a tablet. In hotels, guests can, for example, control the functions in their hotel room using their own mobile device.
• Easy, intuitive KNX app operating concept
• Rapid navigation through favourites, rooms or functions
• Saves time through personal settings, such as function names, symbols, order
• Saves costs thanks to freely definable scenes
• Saves costs thanks to intelligent self-configuration when you first start up the KNX app.
• Remote control in WiFi networks (remote access in planning)
• Demo version, runs without the KNX/app interface
• Simple product concept
• KNX/app interface to connect app to LAN and KNX
• Fast configuration within ETS4 (no plug-in!)
• 12 rooms can be configured with 12 functions each
• Does not require much space in the control cabinet 2TE
• Supports a max. of 5 access at the same time
• 5 different user rights
• chargeable, available from your electrican, E-No 405 831 000
• Android 2.3 and higher
• Phone: portrait
• Tablet: portrait and landscape
bOS Client is a part of ComfortClick bOS, the first building operating system for your home, office or hotel. bOS enables you to control all devices in your smart home from a single app on your favorite mobile device. ComfortClick bOS is designed to integrate and automate all major technical systems and devices in any building. It enables smart building visualization, control and automation.
ComfortClick bOS, the first building operating system supports the following devices:
• EIB KNX
• DSC alarm
• IP video cameras
• Philips Hue
• Global Caché
• SMA Solar Technologies
• USB GSM modem
One universal platform where all devices are working together offers a limitless number of different features. Below is the list of just a fraction of ComfortClick bOS features:
• Integration of different devices, protocols and systems and data exchange between them.
• Remote control of your lights, heating/cooling/air-conditioning, shades, alarm, home theater, multimedia, energy consumption, etc.
• Configuration with a powerful configuration environment.
• Logical operations - if this happens, do that (e.g. when you leave home ComfortClick bOS will turn off the lights, lower the shades, reduce heating, turn off electrical sockets and activate presence simulation).
• Schedules – do something (e.g. raise shades) at 7’o clock every day from Monday to Friday.
• Scenes – design different scenes (lighting, shades) for different occasions (romantic dinner, Friday party, etc.).
• Data logging – monitor your energy consumption (electricity, water and gas)
• Presence simulation – make it look like you are at home even when the house is empty.
• Operating time – measure how long a device was turned on
• Text-to-speech – the system can read you your emails
• Support for multiple users with different access privileges and unlimited number of client devices.
For more information please visit www.comfortclick.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: bOS Client requires ComfortClick bOS software platform. You can get ComfortClick bOS for FREE form www.comfortclick.com. On our web site you can also find all the necessary documentation including demo projects which will help you to get started with your own projects in the shortest possible time.