Simply follow these three easy steps to start saving immediately:
1. Download the free SmartVoip dialer app
2. Register a username or log in using your existing credentials
3. Buy some credits
With SmartVoip you'll get the first 90 days of calls to selected destinations for FREE after buying 10 euro credit! You'll only start using your bought credit after these 90 days have expired. You can also use your credit for any calls to non-free destinations. Even for the destinations which aren't free, SmartVoip charges the LOWEST rates available; you won't find a cheaper telecom provider!
Saving was never this easy!
Use the SmartVoip Android app to save over 90% on your international calling charges to: Austria fixed lines, Belgium fixed lines, Canada fixed lines, China fixed lines, China mobile phones , France fixed lines, Germany fixed lines, Greece fixed lines, Hong Kong fixed lines, Hong Kong mobile phones , Hungary fixed lines, Hungary mobile phones , Italy fixed lines, Poland fixed lines, Portugal fixed lines, Russian Federation [Moscow] , Russian Federation mobile phones , Russian Federation [St Petersburg] , Singapore fixed lines, Singapore mobile phones , Spain fixed lines, Taiwan fixed lines, Thailand fixed lines, Thailand mobile phones , United Kingdom fixed lines, United States fixed lines, United States mobile phones and other destinations. Now is the time to scale down your mobile calling plan!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
Limassol, Padova, Venezia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.