Source pulls articles from different services such as Feedly, Twitter lists, Inoreader, RSS, and The Old Reader to give you all of the most up to date news that you are looking for. You can easily sign in to any of these services that you want to use and start personalizing your content to fit your needs, or you can choose from the default list of sources through Twitter.
Source isn't a fully-featured replacement for services such as Feedly, and that isn't it's goal! It won't allow you to add new subscriptions to each category or manage subcategories. Where Source shines is putting content right where you want it, all in one place so you can read what you want and skip past others without missing a beat. News is fun, easy and beautiful to look at!
- Beautiful, simple, and smooth user interface you'll love
- Tons of theming and color options to make make the app personalized to your favorite look
- Android Wear support to read your news right on your wrist
- Feedly,Twitter, Inoreader, The Old Reader, and RSS integration to find all of your favorites, all in one place
- View full articles in the app, not just summaries that Feedly or other services provide
Enjoy, and feel free to reach out to us if you've got any questions!
★ Syncs with Feedly
★ Simple, clean, clear and optimized user interface for both phones and tablets
★ Two reading layouts: Magazine and Classic
★ Two working modes: Online and Offline
★ Cache images for offline reading (optional)
★ 2-way synchronization
★ Auto update (default but optional)
★ Easy to view articles by feeds/tags
★ Mark all as read
★ Subscription management
★ Swipe left/right or using navigation buttons to view previous/next articles
★ Auto mobilize articles to view full content
★ Support both portrait and landscape mode
★ Multiple themes: Dark, Light, Gray, and Blue
★ Image gallery
★ Support listening Podcast feeds
★ Fully customizable: Appearance, Synchronization, Image, Notification...
NOTES: Please contact us by email for bugs report. If you have any idea/suggestion, please post it here: http://readerhd.uservoice.com
We will try all the best to give you a great experience when using our products. Thank you.
Using a content reader helps you keep up with your top information sources - content comes straight to you, saving you the time to go and check every site on your own.
With Inoreader you can also monitor news about specific keywords, save pages from the web for viewing later or subscribe to social feeds. And when you need to look up some past piece of content you liked, you can rely on the powerful free search and full archive of your subscriptions.
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back, even when you login on different devices.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Now FeedMe uses OneSky to manager translation, if you like this FeedMe and want to localized it, please visit https://oszvg1n.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/32907 and join us. If language is not listed, please contact me. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Also FeedMe use beta test to test translation. You can join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.seazon.feedme.
Google Reader has left us and we are working hard to be your replacement. We have many fixes and enhancements planned for all our NewsBlur offerings so stay tuned.
• Synchronizes with NewsBlur servers so keep your stories and read/unread status consistent
• Read all of your news subscriptions (RSS feeds)
• Read while offline and re-sync read and saved stories when online again.
• Share and comment on the news with friends
• Multiple device support (Web, Android, iOS)
• Meet new people who share the same interests
• Collapsible folders
• Save stories
• Dark mode for night time reading
• Multiple viewing options for stories
• Training your feeds - Hide the stories you don't like and highlight the stories you do.
• River of news - show stories from several different feeds in a single view
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad-Free version
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts features
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
The New York Times: «News360 has to be one of the better news aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform»
PERSONALIZE THE NEWS
A flexible and smart personalization system allows you to tailor the news as you want it. Choose the topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, and News360 will pick up on the nuances of your interests as you read.
DISCOVER AMAZING CONTENT
More than 100,000 sources, from the top national news providers, to local niche websites and blogs.
TAILOR YOUR NEWS FEED
The Home feed combines top stories of the day, local news and your specific interests into a single stream making sure you never miss anything important.
A beautiful interface that allows you to quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content.
Connect your social media accounts to make News360 even smarter about what you like. Share stories to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pocket, OneNote, Instapaper or Evernote with one tap.
AT A GLANCE
Read and share news stories without opening the app by using the News360 widget for Android.
Save stories onto your device to read on a flight or in the subway. Synchronize your interests and saved stories with News360 on your phone, tablet, Android TV, or at news360.com
• Featured by Google in "New + Updated Apps", "News & Magazines"
• "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
• "News360 is changing the content delivery game" — Robert Scoble
• "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
Follow us on Twitter @news360 or on Facebook to get the latest news and updates. We welcome your feedback – write to us at email@example.com
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
News Reader is here ! News Reader use the RSS from news.google.com to display data with elegance.
News Google Reader is Fast, with a simple and contemporary interface.
You can browse Google topic :
- Top Stories
- Most Readed
- Country informations
- News near you
you don't need newspaper anymore, all you need is (love ?) News Google Reader !
Available for more than 70 countries : United States, China, India, France, Germany, Italia, Spain, United Kingdoms, and more !
You can find all your favorites newspaper : New York Times, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, 20 minutes, , Le Parisien, BFMTV, RMC, L'express, Liberation, Sina, India Times, Times Of India, News24, CNN, huffingtonpost, Fox News, Washington Post, LATimes, Reuters, Mail Onlines, USA Today, ABC News, BBC News, Drudge Report, and more !
News Google Reader : your new press review !
Now you have a weather section. Get your forecast weather for your city.
Google editions available : Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada English , Canada French, Česká republika, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India - English , India - हिंदी, India - தமிழ், India - മലയാളം, India - తెలుగు, Ireland, Israel - English, Israel - עברית, Italia, Kenya , Magyar, Malaysia, Maroc, México, Namibia , Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye , U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam, Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα, Россия, Србија, Украина / русский, Україна / українська , ישראל , لإمارات (UAE) , لسعودية (KSA), العالم العربي , لبنان , مصر, 한국, 中国, 台灣, 香港
Use of many libraries :
- Volley from Google : https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/volley
- ActionBarSherlock from Jake Warthon : https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh de Chris Banes: https://github.com/chrisbanes/ActionBar-PullToRefresh
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
- Feedly Cloud (http://cloud.feedly.com/)
- The Old Reader (http://theoldreader.com/)
- Ino Reader (http://inoreader.com/)
You need to register with the services to use this app.
*** D7 Reader Pro (ad-free paid version: faster & less memory footage) is available in the market ***
rss | atom | news | podcast | feedly | the old reader
A simple, fast and powerful RSS client for Android, lets you to access your reading list and manage your subscriptions with ease from a native application, which is always in sync with the chosen reader service. It can also support listening to podcasts or downloading them for later use. Embedded videos cab be watched in-app if the device supports plugins (enable in preferences).
Note: App features are limited to the chosen reader service.
*** This is an online reader; no offline reading is supported except the saved articles and podcasts.
keywords: rss atom podcast feedly google reader news feed subscription share newspaper search podcast facebook twitter google+ old reader
* Simple, functional and fast
* No Lags what so ever
* Supports Feedly cloud, The Old Reader
* Utilizes low network traffic
* Podcast support (download/play)
* Mobilized articles
* Add new subscription directly from the browser
* Search for articles (depends on reader service support)
* Feed discovery and subscription
* Recommended articles (depends on reader service support)
* Theme support (dark/light)
* (Social) Sharing support (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Pocket (RIL), Readability, SMS and more)
* Home (dashboard)
- Quick access links to different sections of the app
- Reading list/Subscriptions/Starred/Read items
- Recommended items
- Feed search
- Saved items
- Account switch
- Clean and friendly subscriptions and labels/tags management
- Add new subscription (Using search or direct add)
- Remove subscription
- Add/Remove labels to/from subscriptions
- Rename label/tag
- Delete a label/tag
- Search for articles in labels/tags and subscriptions
* Articles list
- Articles in a list format
- Filter articles: show all or new items (configure in preferences)
- Add/remove star (use swipe actions, if enabled)
- Mark as read or keep unread
- Mark multiple as read (all, visible or above items)
- Search for articles
- Swipe actions (set in preferences)
- Pocket/Readability support
* Recommended items
- From chosen reader service
- Subscribe to interesting feeds from here
* Article (full) view
- Better mobile readability and user experience (horizontal scrolling is not necessary for most articles)
- Navigate between articles using Nav bar, Swipe or Volume key: set in preferences
- One click add/remove star
- One click Keep-unread/Mark as read
- Share in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Email or SMS
- Add to Pocket/Readability
- Mobilize original article (powered by Google/Instapaper/Readibility)
- View original article in browser
- Open any internal links within the in-app mobilizer (no need to leave the app)
- Save article (rss or mobilized) for offline reading
- listen to podcasts or download for later use
- Open Youtube videos in Youtube app
- Support for video playback (enable plugins in preferences)
- Full screen mode (PRO only)
* Saved items
- a list of saved (in sd card) articles
- listen to downloaded podcasts
* Home screen Widget
- Shows unread count
- Refresh interval can be configured
- Does not update when the phone is in stand by (save battery power when screen is off)
* Set clear cache on exit (preferences) to save SD card space
* And many more
It supports some services for now:
- Google Reader
- JustReader works good on tablets on on phones too!
- works offline
- light and nice UI
- podcasts loading
Pls, leave your suggestions here: http://justreader.uservoice.com
Do not post questions in Android Market comments. I can't reply you.
Also you can contact me by email
Sync your feeds once and read even when offline. Thoughtfully designed to deliver the best reading experience. Widgets let you get the latest news right on your homescreen. And it's optimized for tablet reading.
Supports Feedly, Feedbin, Bazqux, FeedHQ, and now InoReader and The Old Reader.
The press says
"What sets Amber apart from the pack is beauty and functionality."
"One of the most beautiful new apps of 2014."
fullscreen reading mode
light + dark themes
mark as read on scroll
three fully customizable widgets
offline reading and image caching
flawlessly smooth scrolling
font options, sizes, and settings
expandable news notifications in the status bar (4.2+)
save and share articles with one tap
search for new feeds
in-app image galleries
article navigation while reading
swipe to mark articles as read
Report a bug or tell us how much you love us. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @reindeercrafts.