The CommBank app is Australia’s number 1 banking app with over 4 million users.
CommBank brings you the best in mobile banking, giving you a secure and easy way to manage your money on the go.
• See your balance, access your accounts, transfer money and pay bills
• Get cash without your card using Cardless Cash
• Stay in control of your credit card using Transaction Notifications (not available if you have an additional cardholder) and Spend Tracker
• Pay someone using a mobile number, account or BPAY® details
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using a compatible NFC enabled phone (Android 4.4 or above)
• Instantly activate, lock, cancel or replace a card and change your PIN
• Store all your loyalty cards in one place
• Easily send money overseas
• Manage your credit card repayments, change your limit, lock payments or set a spending cap
• Get a better view of your net worth by tracking your assets and liabilities
• Open new accounts in minutes and apply for products and offers
• Set a 4-digit PIN or log on with your fingerprint (compatible phones with Android 6.0+)
• Use your Android watch to check balances, find your nearest ATM or make Cardless Cash withdrawals*
To discover all the CommBank app features you’ll need to already bank with us or open an account.
Don’t bank with us? You can open an account instantly when you get the app.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
If you’re on an Android Operating System below 6, before you can start using the app we’ll need access to a few permissions. We’ll need permissions for things like:
• Contacts so you can pay to a mobile number
• Location to help us find the nearest ATM
• Camera so you can scan your loyalty cards
• Phone status and identity to generate a phone ID
• SMS so the app can read and auto-fill the NetCode we send to you during registration
To use the app you’ll need a phone with Android OS 4.1 or above and have the language set to English & region to Australia.
® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
* The watch must be running Android Wear and be paired with an Android phone with Android 4.3 or above
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124