NOTE: We are aware of issues relating to Samsung Galaxy S4 devices on Android version 4.2.2. We recommend using Android version 4.3+.
With access to live quotes, watchlists and your portfolio, you have all the tools to buy and sell shares right at your fingertips.
With CommSec for your Android, you can:
- Trade faster with a 4 digit PIN
- Buy and sell stocks
- View and trade on live prices
- View all your Equities, Margin Lending holdings and Cash Management balances in a single page
- Access video market updates throughout the day
- View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
- Access your 5 most recent stock searches
Note: The CommSec app is optimised for the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
Android Tablets are not supported
CommSec has been Money Magazine's "Best Feature Packed Online Broker" 6 years in a row.
Important Note: You must hold a current CommSec Trading Account to use the CommSec App.
(Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
ท่านสามารถทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินได้เองหรือสามารถใช้ Video Call เพื่อติดต่อกับเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารได้โดยตรงเสมือนมีเลขาส่วนตัวช่วยทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินแทนท่านได้ อุ่นใจด้วยการบริการที่ทำโดยเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารผ่านบริการ Talk to net officer ปลอดภัยด้วย TOP (Time Out Password) ซึ่งจะส่ง SMS ยืนยัน ก่อนทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินของท่าน
หมายเหตุ: บริการ Talk to ne tofficer จำเป็นที่จะต้องมี application VDO@Netbank (Application เสริม) ที่ทำให้ application KTB Netbank (application หลัก) สามารถใช้งานบริการ Talk to net officer ได้ (Download application VDO@Netbank ได้ที่ link ต่อไปนี้ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.jp.co.vcube.mobile.vrms4.ktb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5qcC5jby52Y3ViZS5tb2JpbGUudnJtczQua3RiIl0.)
The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cwcbankhb.com/site/disc_privacy.html
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
This app tries to read free accessible informations (and if found) the last debit transactions from Austrian (and maybe other) Maestro debit cards (in Austria called "Bankomatkarte"). Until now tested with "Bank Austria" and "Sparkasse" Maestro cards.
Of course works only with NFC-enabled cards (these cards often have the "pay pass" logo or the NFC logo printed on them).
At the moment this app does not use the full EMV standard, so maybe it won't give much or any infos on cards from other banks. This app only uses reading commands, so no harm should be done to your card.
But I do not assume any liability for errors or losses of any kind! Use at your own risk!
This may not be perfect, or the best way this could be done. I'm not an EMV expert. This was not to be intended a professional project, but just a small proof-of-concept solution for myself to learn more about EMV - made in my free time. Check the link section on the project's Github website for more information on the result data and on EMV.
Note on security:
As banking cards may contain sensitive information, everyone should be careful when installing apps like this one. So to increase trustworthiness:
• This app only uses the "NFC" permission and nothing else (also no internet access!).
• The full source code of this app is freely available at: https://github.com/johnzweng/bankomatinfos
• No data is being stored or sent (unless you send it yourself via Android's "Share" function).
This app does not contain any ads!
Have fun! :-)
Some technical details:
This app tries to read the AID A0000000043060 (Mastercard Maestro) and D040000001000002 (Paylife Quick) on the smartcard and tries to read all free readable infos on the card. The data on these cards is usually encoded following the EMV standard for payment systems. The app tries to decode the data to make it human-understanable but this may not work on all cards. All output from the card is also presented in its raw form (hexadecimal byte arrays).
Triangle Scanner uses the free Triangle APIs to scan the cards. This NFC technology will help you at the checkout in your favorite apps since you no longer have to enter your card information manually. Just tap it to your phone and be done!
We currently support:
- Visa PayWave
- MasterCard PayPass
- American Express ExpressPay
- Interac Flash
Triangle Scanner does not transmit or store card information. The scanning is done entirely on your device and only the last 4 digits of your cards are captured, keeping you completely safe.
Triangle API could be leveraged to improve the check out experience by removing the burden of manual card entry and replacing it with a simple tap. same gesture your users perform at a gas station. Triangle's API provides you all the information necessary to process a payment by a simple tap.
-Preconfigured 2013-2014, 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 rates.
-Switch easily between financial years.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Determine medicare & surcharge levies.
-Determine flood levy (variable rates 2011-2012).
-Determine expected super.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Change font size (for larger screens).
Note: There is no provision for HECS & Low Income Offset.
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.
For small advert these permissions are required: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Lifehacker, Business Insider and Choice
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank, AMEX and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more.
This application is available for customers who have signed up for VCB's Mobile Banking. Haven't signed up yet? Go to www.vacommbank.com and log onto your online banking and sign up today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://vacommbank.com/privacy.htm
Don't know why money is running out? Use Cash.Book to keep all the records, easy to use, fit for female, and make your own personal-style for it!
- Daily income and expense management
- Overview of monthly record
- Make your own UI theme (cover picture and the naming) to fit for your mood
- Passcode protection at start-up, don't worry about explore your secret
- Daily reminder to keep expense recorded
- Lovely and colorful calculator function UI design
- Stickers on each expense categories
- Attach memorable message for each record
key word：money、management、saving money, expense
※CWMoney 3 years Happy Birthday!!! Special Offer USD 1.99 for limited time (Google Play/ iOS)!
※For Ver 1.36.1 or higher , please input google id (email) to completing the registration.
※CWMoney EX is a Best Finance Management Software for Android, more than 3,000,000 downloads,It also was the most popular (4.7 Stars,50,000+reviews) financial software in Android Google Play of Asia.
+ Android Top Paid #1 (2013/2/27~2013/3/8)
+ iOS Top Paid #1 (2013/12/24,2013/2/6)
+ Android Finance Top Paid #1
+ iOS Finance Top Paid #1
CWMoney is a personal finance manager.
- UI Theme Select
- Shortcut,Widget for QuickTrack.
- Account Widget to show Account Balance
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple currency
- Support GPS,Camera,Album,Voice,Calc.
- Transfers and Account Exange Rate
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- setMonth budgets
- Catalog ,Subcatalog Append/Edit
- Filtering and PieChart reporting
- Data Export (Excel XML,CSV)
- Calendar Chart Report
- Drag&Drop to Sort Category
Please DO BACKUP before any upgrade!
It is not recommended to move CWMoneyEX to SD card.
PHONE STATE - used to forget find back your password.
LOCATION - to stamp current location on a transactions, can be switched off in the preferences
INTERNET - for check update,and required by Google Maps component to edit/view locations
CAMERA - to attach pictures to transactions
Q: How to edit/delete account/transaction/balance etc?
A: Long tap in the list to bring up popup menu
• Simplified registration
• You can register your CVC enabled Maestro® card too
It’s your card or it’s your smart phone!
Looking for a fast, convenient and controllable way to pay your bills, top up your or others’ prepaid cell phone, or make secure payments on a website? MasterCard® Mobile helps you to reach these features in an all-in-one remote payment service through your smart phone! All you have to do is to register your MasterCard® card or Maestro® card with a CVC code via this easy-to-use application.
• At present, you can quickly and simply pay your
o T-Mobile and T-Home bills by taking a photo of the QR code placed on the bill;
o Telenor bills by pushing the “Bill Payment” button.
• You can top up the balance of your Telenor or T-Mobile mobile phone.
• You can use it for online purchases at a growing number of places which accept MasterCard Mobile.
• Transaction history
You can choose delivery and billing address through the application in Settings menu item. After payments using a QR code (except for bill payment), the merchant receives the delivery address previously set in the application. Delivery address can be modified at each ordering.
The application is free. It costs HUF 99 (incl. VAT) to register a MasterCard card or a Maestro card with a CVC code, and it is necessary to send a basic-rate text message during the course of the registration.
Downloading and using the application and registering the card generates data traffic, but Internet access is usually free via wifi.
The fee for text messages sent during the registration and while in use, as well as the data traffic fee, depends on the chosen tariff or service package.
We do not require any other service or transaction fees.
Ask your mobile phone service provider for details.
MasterCard Mobile Magyarország is provided by FHB Szolgáltató Zrt.
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and card information has always been fundamental to the way MPP (a member of the Cellum group) does business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal and card information is always protected.
MasterCard Mobile users are protected by:
• Security features which include but are not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• Internationally-recognized security standards and practices. MPP is a PCI-DSS certified service provider.
• Multifactor security protocols to ensure passwords remain confidential.
ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
24/7 support is available via phone. Contact information is provided in the application.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, in connection with the security or the operation of MPP, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mobile internet connection is needed. Using the application results data flow, which has a certain fee based on the chosen tarif or service package of your phone operator.
More from developer
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup email@example.com
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.