ท่านสามารถทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินได้เองหรือสามารถใช้ Video Call เพื่อติดต่อกับเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารได้โดยตรงเสมือนมีเลขาส่วนตัวช่วยทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินแทนท่านได้ อุ่นใจด้วยการบริการที่ทำโดยเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารผ่านบริการ Talk to net officer ปลอดภัยด้วย TOP (Time Out Password) ซึ่งจะส่ง SMS ยืนยัน ก่อนทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินของท่าน
หมายเหตุ: บริการ Talk to ne tofficer จำเป็นที่จะต้องมี application VDO@Netbank (Application เสริม) ที่ทำให้ application KTB Netbank (application หลัก) สามารถใช้งานบริการ Talk to net officer ได้ (Download application VDO@Netbank ได้ที่ link ต่อไปนี้ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.jp.co.vcube.mobile.vrms4.ktb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5qcC5jby52Y3ViZS5tb2JpbGUudnJtczQua3RiIl0.)
In addition to accessing your latest portfolio value and holdings, live quotes and a range of other tools to assist you to buy and sell shares, you can now set up the following alerts:
1. Stock price rises above a specified price
2. Stock price falls below a particular price
3. Stock reaches a specified traded volume
4. Stock ex–dividend date notice
5. Market sensitive announcements
The CommSec Mobile App also provides you access to:
1. Buy and Sell shares
2. Obtain live quotes and retain quote search history
3. View your portfolio and holdings, margin loan and CDIA cash account
4. Create new Watchlists, as well as add and delete stocks
5. Open a new CDIA cash account
6. Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the App.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated within the screenshots do not reflect current or live information.
The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
No matter where you are (on your life path, on the go), Nedbank ensures you’re financially equipped for success.
— BANKING – A variety of banking functions can be performed using the Nedbank App Suite
— SHARE TRADING – Access to your Share trading portfolio
— NETBANK BUSINESS – Tailormade anytime, anywhere electronic banking for business
— PREPAIDS – Nedbank clients with current or savings accounts can purchase prepaids without the need of a banking profile
— UNIT TRUSTS – Manage your investments on the go, access your investment portfolio at the touch of a button anytime, anywhere
— LOCATORS – Find Nedbank Branches or ATMs nearest to you
— FOREX RATES – View FOREX rates of various currencies and calculate FOREX rates
— CONTACT US – A list of important Nedbank Contact Numbers
— APPLICATION FORMS – Apply for a Nedbank product
— MARKET WATCHLIST – Monitor price fluctuations of shares listed on the JSE
— SECURE INBOX – Nedbank can communicate to clients securely
— CUSTOMISATION – Manage your application and customise a unique user experience.
— BUGFIX – Widgets not displaying on certain devices.
This application can be downloaded by anyone. In order to use the banking functionality on this application you need to bank with the Nedbank Group.
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Kamera: Für QR-Code Überweisungen
• Bluetooth: Für Bluetooth ChipTAN Lesegeräte
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Note: The app uses your camera to scan QR codes, contacts to transfer money to friends, and media files to remember your NAB ID.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup email@example.com
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.
It’s got all the capability you need to help you get paid sooner and help you save time running your business.
Features at a glance
• Accept all forms of payments including credit and debit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer and BPAY™.
• Offer secure card payments for your clients on the spot and get the funds from your card sales on the same day, every day of the year.
• Offer split payments to your clients and tipping capabilities.
• Accept partial payments up front for deposits.
• Create estimates and tax invoices and send them via email.
• Track estimates and incoming payments anywhere you go.
• Break down goods and services by individual items.
• Track individual staff member’s sales.
How to get started:
To use the CommBank Small Business app you’ll need to have an Android device that is Bluetooth enabled and paired with a CommBank Emmy or Leo EFTPOS device that is powered by Pi.
How much is it?
This app is available exclusively on the Simple Merchant Plan from $30 per month with Emmy, or $60 per month with Leo EFTPOS devices.*
This includes a Business Transaction Account with the monthly account fee waived as long as you stay with the Plan.
Call anytime for help, 24/7. And if you have an issue with your Emmy or Leo device, we can replace it in 4 hours or less**.
With EMV chip capabilities and PIN acceptance, our mobile EFTPOS devices Emmy and Leo are among the most secure on the market, protecting your business and your clients.
For more information or to register your interest, visit http://www.commbank.com.au/smallbusinessapp
Important information for existing CommBank Leo merchants:
Compatible with Leo terminal software version 3.57 and above, existing CommBank Leo users running previous terminal software versions should contact the Commonwealth Bank 24 hour Merchant Helpdesk prior to downloading this app as an upgrade to the Leo terminal software is required before this app can be used.
The CommBank Small Business app is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Payments processed via Emmy or Leo are subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. ^Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility. * $30 per month is for the Emmy device and includes a monthly card turnover up to $1,500. The starting price for the Leo device is $60 per month and includes a monthly card turnover of $3,000. Excess usage fee of 1.5% applies to any monthly card turnover over your included amount. Additional fees and charges may apply.
** In metropolitan and regional areas. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Application License Agreement
By purchasing this application you agree to the terms of the agreement in the link below.