Gocap logs your insulin doses automatically, so you don't have to record every dose by hand. It’s a convenient way to keep a log, without changing anything about the way you use your insulin. Recording your insulin dose with Gocap is easy: just insert your insulin pen into the Gocap and twist until it clicks into place. That’s it!
You can wirelessly connect your Gocap to your smartphone to create an electronic logbook of insulin doses, tracking information such as the dose amount, dose time, temperature, and type of insulin. You can also enter glucose readings and meals in your logbook.
The Gocap App makes it easier to manage your diabetes, with smart notifications and reminders about your insulin. It knows the difference between your long-acting and fast-acting insulins, and can remind you to take the correct one at the right time.
Gocap App lets you share your logbook with your doctor, caregiver, family, and friends. When you add their email to your Sharing List, they will be able to see your diabetes care logbook in real time.
Gocap is compatible with Lantus SoloSTAR and Apidra SoloSTAR insulin pens.
Remember these important safety instructions as you use the Gocap and mobile app.
WARNING: Never use the Gocap or Gocap app to make insulin dosing decisions. The Gocap App may not always be updated with your most recent dose information, or its display screen reading may not correspond with the number of insulin units your insulin pen-injector actually injected into your body. If you are unsure of a dosing decision, contact a medical professional for assistance.
• The Gocap System is intended for research use only.
• Always check the type of insulin you are dosing.
• Gocap is not a blood glucose monitor.
• Always follow your doctor's instructions for making any dosing decisions.
• If you are unsure of a dosing decision, contact a medical professional for assistance. Misdosing can lead to medical concerns.
• The Gocap system does not provide real-time communication with any persons you may invite to share your information.
• The Gocap and mobile app are not intended for use as a dose monitor for critical care.
This app store should not be used as your first point of contact to resolve technical or customer service issues. For help, visit the Gocap support website at http://gocap.me/support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-855-310-3377 9:00 AM–-5:00 PM EST.