THE “DISNEYLAND SECRETS GOLD!” NOTESCAST - Now discover the magical secrets of Disneyland on an all new tour of over 120 little known secrets, complete with more than 100 exclusive high-quality photos.
Now you and your family can spend hours discovering Disneyland in an all new way as you uncover one new secret after another in Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and more! Complete with over 100 original photos, you’ll discover…
- How to get V.I.P. seating for two right behind the engine on the E.P. Ripley
- How to get V.I.P. seating in the beautiful Lilly Belle railcar
- Where to find the actual park bench Walt Disney sat upon when he first dreamed of Disneyland
- How to pilot the Mark Twain Riverboat and get your own Pilot’s Certificate
- Where to find Walt Disney’s baby photo
- Which Disney executive was born at Disneyland
- The story behind “Trader Sam” on the Jungle Cruise
- What’s so different about City Hall
- Where to find the second secret pet cemetery at the Haunted Mansion
- Where to find the original models of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Splash Mountain and all of Disneyland
- Where to find Walt Disney’s window – And it’s not on Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Where to spot abandoned remnants of the old “Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland” attraction
- Where to find a huge pile of thousands of horseshoes
- How YOU can make lighting flash on Snow White’s Scary Adventure
- What’s the truth behind the “basketball court” inside the Matterhorn
- And so much more!
All arranged as a fun new tour!
- Over 120 Disneyland Park Secrets
- Over 100 Original Photos – Exclusive to this app – Not available on the Internet
- NO INTERNET OR WI-FI ACCESS REQUIRED
- WORKS EVERYWHERE IN DISNEYLAND RESORT OR WHEREVER YOU GO!
Note: Many guests have found the new Disneyland Secrets Gold! Notescast app is a great way for the entire family to spend time together while discovering one new secret after another throughout Disneyland.
Note: This Notescast does not contain information for Disney’s California Adventure.
You will then be given an information screen giving you a brief description of the resort you selected. After your review of the resort you will be asked to select which view you would like your resort room to have.
You will then be given a list dates that represents Disney's seasons. After selecting a season you will be asked to input the number of weekdays and weekends your thinking about staying. Press the Calculate button and you will be presented with a total of what you could expect to pay for your room.
The calculate page also has menu buttons that will take you right to Disney's reservation page or dial Disney's reservation service for you.
WDW Resort Intern is not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates.