MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
Amtel MDM solution minimizes corporate and personal liability risks through remote device management. The system provides over-the-air provisioning and password policy implementation consistent with organization security. It also allows restriction of web access, downloading of apps, and enabling/disabling certain device features to ensure proper usage. Remote wipe and lockout removes rogue apps and prevents compromise of corporate networks.
• Remote OTA Provisioning
• Password policy
• Wi-Fi, Certificates
• Device Statistics: IMEI, SIM, Network information, Running processes, Battery, memory, RAM, Platform Name, Version, Device Name
• Role based profile settings
• Detect compromised devices
• Browser & Websites restrictions
• Features restrictions (camera etc)
• Remote wipe (full, selective)
• Remote lock, reset password
• Recommended market apps
• Restrict apps
• In-house enterprise apps
• Share documents & files
• Lost Device Tracking
• International roaming alerts
• SIM change alert
• Usage Reporting for Voice, data, text
• Broadcast Text/SMS/Push message
• Gateway for email management
Note: Please contact your IT administrator to get your User ID & Activation password in order to start using this App.
Key features include:
> Visibility—view hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control using actions and policies—enforce passcode policies, and restrict device features and applications
> Security—Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Built-in resilience—if a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards—graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts— point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
Additional features for Samsung devices include:
> Full Device & SD Card Encryption support
> Additional device restrictions including bluetooth and browser
> App Blacklisting and Mandatory Apps
> Management of native email accounts
> Management of VPN profiles
> Silent install and uninstall of Enterprise Apps
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
This FREE app features a virtual bell that you can ring each time you make a sale or close a contract.
Install it now so that you can celebrate new sales with your team, and to get immediate praise and recognition from your colleagues and most importantly, your boss.
Sales Bell also keeps track of your sales so that you can monitor your progress, and see your most successful sales at-a-glance. This keeps you motivated while you work on your next big sale.
Benefits for sales professionals:
• Let your boss and colleagues know about your success.
• Stay motivated.
• See your most successful sales at-a-glance.
• Keep track of your progress.
• Inspire your colleagues.
Benefits for sales managers:
• Promote healthy competition in your team.
• Congratulate team members when they make a sale.
• Use peer recognition to motivate your people.
• Make selling fun again!
How to use Sales Bell
The app is really simple to use:
1. Close a sale.
2. Enter the name of the sale or contract and the value. (Optional.)
3. Ring the sales bell!
You can then see your most successful months by biggest sale and biggest revenues, and see your biggest ever sale, all in one place.
You can also see all of your previous sales at-a-glance so that you can motivate yourself between sales.
Who uses the app?
Sales Bell will benefit anyone who works in a sales environment. It's a great way to get recognition and drive competition in a sales team. The app also provides a useful motivator for people, in quiet periods.
Take Sarah, a sales rep from Indiana in the U.S. Due to the industry she's in, Sarah often goes a few weeks between making a new sale. So, when she needs some extra motivation, she opens the app to remind herself of all the successes she's had over the past few months.
Then, when she closes her next deal, she enters the details into the app and then rings the sales bell in her office. Everyone cheers and congratulates her, while her colleagues also know that they'll have to work a bit harder if they want to be the top salesperson this quarter.
Isn't ringing a bell just a gimmick?
When it comes to motivating salespeople, money can be effective - but not for long. Many studies have shown that peer pressure, competition, and timely recognition are also essential for motivating salespeople to perform well, and ringing a bell when you make a sale provides all these benefits, and more.
For example, when you ring the bell, you get instant recognition from your team mates and your boss. Hearing the bell also inspires other people in the team to up their game, and increase their sales.
Some of the key features of this application are:
- Easy registration to your organizations for MDM and cost control
- Real-time detection and remediation of 3G International Roaming by the organization to avoid unnecessary expenditures
- Device localization to track lost or stolen devices
- Support for Email Management using NitroDesk Touchdown
CLOMO MDMは、企業や法人が利用されている iOS / Android デバイスを統合的に管理・運用を実現するクラウドサービスです。管理者は、ブラウザから組織内の個人やグループに対して一括でデバイス情報の取得やセキュリティポリシーの適用、デバイスロック、リモートワイプなど、遠隔から強制的に様々な制御を実行可能です。サービスの詳細は次の URL より御覧下さい。
- CLOMO MDM：http://www.i3-systems.com/mdm.html
本アプリはCLOMO MDMユーザ専用のエージェントアプリです。CLOMO MDMを契約、あるいはトライアルに申し込みを頂くと利用可能となります。ユーザ様は管理者様より案内されるインストール手順に従い、本アプリをCLOMO MDM の管理対象となる Android デバイスにインストールし、アプリのセットアップを行なって下さい。
- VPN接続設定（PPTP、L2TP、L2TP/IPsec PSK、L2TP/IPsec CRT）
「5228 - 5230/tcp」「80/tcp」「443/tcp」のポートを開放してください。
- Android OS3.0以上においては既知のバグのため、パスコードクリア機能は対応していません。
- Android OS3.0以上においては仕様により、VPN接続設定機能は対応していません。
■CLOMO MDM 詳細について
The Vodafone Secure Device Manager application will not operate without the required back-end Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a device management solution that lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of smartphones including Android 2.2 or later devices. The Android agent will only work in conjunction with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
This business solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices across the organisation, allowing you to increase help desk efficiency, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a web-based solution, providing flexible deployment options to meet different customer IT environments. The back-end server is available as:
• Cloud Based (Software-as-a-Service)
• On-Premise Installation
Vodafone Secure Device Manager provides the following functionality:
• Centralised Over-the-Air Deployments
• Deployment of Business Applications
• Asset Management of all Android 2.2+ devices
• Over-the-Air Enrolments
• Over-the-Air Configurations Management
• Device Security and Policy Enforcement
• Remote Lock & Wipe
• GPS Tracking and Mapping
• Device Grouping and Multi Device Management
• Intelligent Notification and Reporting
Instructions for agent activation:
1) Download and install the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent on your device through Google play (formerly Android Market).
2) Once you have installed the agent onto your device, activate the agent with the server URL, activation code and user credentials as provided by your company IT Administrator.
3) Once completed, your IT Manager can remotely configure your device ensuring it complies with your organisation’s business policies.
If you need assistance or are experiencing problems with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent or the general Vodafone Secure Device Manager service, please contact your local organisation’s IT support team.
This application is the agent which let us control the Android devices through PCSM.
This application can't be used without purchasing previously PCSM licenses.
PCSM Available Languages: Spanish, English.German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Swedish
With Bell Media's app, you can access:
•Brand portfolio, products and services offered
•International creativity cases
•Business contact information
•Partnerships and trade sponsorship activations
More from developer
You now have a quicker access to key features:
• Check your balance and make payments
• Monitor your voice, data and text usage
• Manage your Fab /Buddies contacts
• View your rate plan information and features
You can use the app or web directly over your 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan.
Now available on Wi-Fi and the 4G Network from Bell
Note: Data charges do not apply when you use the Self Serve app on the 4G network from Bell.
Get unlimited Canada-wide Push-to-talk for just $15/month.
Key features include:
• Superior 4G PTT network coverage in Canada and the U.S. with data speeds of up to 21Mbps
• One touch Push-to-talk button for easy and fast connection with up to 99 people
• Maximize productivity with simultaneous data and PTT voice
• Increase efficiency with the ability to connect PTT calls in less than 1 second
• ‘Presence Status’ shows whether your contacts are ‘Available’, ‘Do Not Disturb’ or ‘Offline’
• No long distance charges while using PTT
• PTT contacts and groups are always up to date in the Cloud
• Must be a Bell Mobility customer with a subscription to Push-to-talk
• Must be connected to a HSPA network
• Must have a compatible device
For more information, go to www.bell.ca/ptt
-Browse the programming guide right on your mobile device.
-Change channels at the tap of a finger.
-Search programming using a full keyboard.
-Set, manage and delete recordings from anywhere, at home or on the go.
-Control every single receiver of your Fibe TV service.
-Must be a Bell Fibe TV & Internet subscriber.
Learn more (bell.ca/fiberemote)
If this application is not preloaded on your device, please download it if Bell's representative or your device administrator requires you to do so.
This app lets you make and receive voice calls on your smartphone using your Bell Total Connect account. Get all the features and functions of your office phone on the go and save on mobile long distance charges.*
HOW IT WORKS:
You must have a Bell Total Connect license and phone number assigned by your company administrator. Then, use your existing Bell Total Connect username and password to sign in.
• Place and manage calls from your business or personal smartphone
• Access your Bell Total Connect call history
• Browse your corporate directory
• Connect with contacts at the push of a button
• Manage your Bell Total Connect settings from your smartphone
WHO CAN USE IT:
The Bell Total Connect mobile app is available to customers who subscribe to a compatible service package. For more information and to subscribe, visit bell.ca/totalconnect.
*Standard airtime rates apply.