Amtel MDM solution minimizes corporate and personal liability risks through remote device management. The system provides over-the-air provisioning and password policy implementation consistent with organization security. It also allows restriction of web access, downloading of apps, and enabling/disabling certain device features to ensure proper usage. Remote wipe and lockout removes rogue apps and prevents compromise of corporate networks.
• Remote OTA Provisioning
• Password policy
• Wi-Fi, Certificates
• Device Statistics: IMEI, SIM, Network information, Running processes, Battery, memory, RAM, Platform Name, Version, Device Name
• Role based profile settings
• Detect compromised devices
• Browser & Websites restrictions
• Features restrictions (camera etc)
• Remote wipe (full, selective)
• Remote lock, reset password
• Recommended market apps
• Restrict apps
• In-house enterprise apps
• Share documents & files
• Lost Device Tracking
• International roaming alerts
• SIM change alert
• Usage Reporting for Voice, data, text
• Broadcast Text/SMS/Push message
• Gateway for email management
Note: Please contact your IT administrator to get your User ID & Activation password in order to start using this App.
This application is the agent which let us control the Android devices through PCSM.
This application can't be used without purchasing previously PCSM licenses.
PCSM Available Languages: Spanish, English.German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Swedish
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
The Athena MDM Agent will ONLY function if your organization is using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager product along with Odyssey Software’s Athena mobile device management software.
*** You should only download the Athena MDM Agent if your organization has told you to do so. If you are uncertain about whether you should download this app, please contact your organization’s IT department before proceeding to download and install this application on your Android device.***
As an Android device user, Athena enables you to:
· Quickly and easily identify, download and update applications recommended or required by your organization – including both in-house and App Store apps.
· Quickly and easily identify and download documents and media recommended or required by your organization.
· Automatically update your organization’s IT department with device hardware, software and device health information so they have the information to provide you with enhanced support.
· Receive remote assistance from your IT department including remotely locating, locking, or wiping your device.
Android Device User Application Installation Instructions:
In order to install this app and register your Android device with your organization for mobile device management, your organization’s IT department will provide you with three required pieces of information:
· your username
· your password
· the e-mail address or enrollment URL associated with your account at your organization
The three simple steps to register your Android device with your organization’s system are:
1. Install the Athena MDM Agent app onto your Android device.
2. Launch the Athena MDM Agent app and enter either your company e-mail address or enrollment URL, followed by your username and password.
3. Follow the Athena prompts to complete the installation.
MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
3CX Mobile Device Manager is an online service that allows you to easily manage, secure, monitor, find and track your mobile phones, tablets or notebook computers. The main features include:
Device Tracking – Simple, precise tracking of connected mobile devices using Google Maps
Deploy Applications – Manage apps to groups of Android phones
Security – Remotely lock or wipe corporate data from abused, lost or stolen devices
Administration Portal – Receive alerts, send messages to your mobile devices and audit your users
Take full advantage of your mobile devices without creating a management nightmare. Sign Up for a Free 3CX Mobile Device Manager account at http://www.mobiledevicemanager.com
Download this app to manage your Android device using 3CX Mobile Device Manager. Once installed, your device will securely connect to your 3CX Mobile Device Manager account.
This application requires a 3CX Mobile Device Manager account. Sign up for your free account at http://www.mobiledevicemanager.com
3CX Mobile Device Manager is provided free of charge for up to 5 devices, but without technical support.
Questions about 3CX MDM should be posted here
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 3CX staff. If you need technical assistance from 3CX, you would need to purchase a commercial 3CX MDM account
Este aplicativo da PromonLogicalis apresenta os benefícios, os requisitos e tudo mais que sua empresa deve saber para lidar com o
fenômeno Bring Your Own Device (traga o seu próprio dispositivo).
Para que você possa enfrentar essa verdadeira revolução no ambiente de TI, a PromonLogicalis apresenta seus conhecimentos através de informações objetivas,
podcasts, vídeos, whitepapers, infográficos, websites, casos de sucesso.
Aproveite para agendar uma visita ao exclusivo INNOVATION CENTER da PromonLogicalis, conhecendo ao vivo como esta tecnologia funciona de verdade em uma experiência customizada para a sua empresa.
BYOD,Bring Your Own Device,Consumerização,Mobilidade Corporativa,Promon,Logicalis,CISCO,BYOD Tablet,BYOD Smartphone,Tablet,Smartphone,Dispositivos móveis,iPad,iPhone,TI,Tecnologia da informação,www.byod-it.com,Mobile Device Manager,MDM,Catalyst,AnyConnect,Jabber,Webex,Ike Theodore,infraestrutura de TI,segurança da informação.
あなたのデバイスを安全に管理し、プログラムの配信や管理からデバイスの紛失時の対応まで、オフィスのモバイル環境を支援し、セキュリティを強化するためのアセントネットワークスが提供する、スマートデバイスの管理を行うMDM (Mobile Device
Centrify for end users:
Centrify provides Enterprise users with the ability to join your Android device into Active Directory to provide secured access to corporate services such as Email, WiFi and VPN as well as streamline centralized administration of corporate security policies. You can also use Centrify to install mobile applications recommended by your organization as well as gain Single Sign-On to web-based applications and native mobile apps that leverage the Centrify MAS SDK.
Once enrolled, you can leverage the MyCentrify self-service user portal to manage your own device. From the user portal, you can manage your device, lock, wipe and locate your device if it is lost or stolen.
If your organization is using Samsung KNOX you can use Centrify to create your Samsung KNOX Container and enjoy the benefits of a secure enterprise mobile environment while enjoying the privacy you expect for your personal apps and data.
Centrify for IT administrators:
The Centrify app works with Centrify User Suite cloud-based services to enable organizations to quickly secure mobile devices with their existing technology investment, skillsets and processes without requiring additional infrastructure or new management tools and processes.
• Complete support for Samsung KNOX container management including create, delete, lock, wipe and a host of container configuration parameters and restrictions to ensure your organization's data remains secure within the Samsung KNOX container.
• Active Directory and Group Policy-based device management. Centrify uses your on-premise Active Directory infrastructure and Group Policy-based management tools to enable you to easily enforce and update mobile security settings.
• Cloud-based service. The Centrify Cloud Service seamlessly allows your on-premise Active Directory environment to easily manage mobile devices over a trusted, over-the-air connection, whether or not a device is connected to the corporate network, thereby simplifying deployment without requiring costly new infrastructure.
• Single sign-on for Web applications. With Centrify User Suite SaaS Edition and the Centrify app, you can provide users with the same single or no sign-on experience for enterprise Web applications on their mobile device that they enjoy on their computer.
• Secure distribution of mobile applications. Using Centrify User Suite SaaS Edition you can provide a catalog of native mobile applications, personalized to your users’ role and needs. Installation is as simple as a single click in the Centrify app.
• Unified platform for mobile devices, Mac OS X and more. Centrify is the industry's only Active Directory integration solution that secures and manages not only mobile devices but also Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux systems, as well as Web and enterprise applications.
• Self-service and automation. Centrify Cloud Service quickly brings large populations of authorized devices under management with user self-service enrollment and automated configuration of each user's authentication credentials, thereby greatly reducing helpdesk volumes associated with mobile devices.
• Inventory devices. Centrify User Suite simplifies reporting of enrolled devices, installed applications and device update status across the entire organization.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control MDM client is an app which only works in combination with the Sophos Mobile Device Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the MDM server solution.
• Loss/Theft protection
• Over-the-air enrollment and configuration
• Controlled email access
• Self-Service provisioning and management
• App distribution and management incl. an Enterprise App Store
• Device status and asset management
• Security assessment and compliance enforcement
This app is an Android client to provide this MDM functionality. It is installed to put your Android phone or tablet under the management of the server.
For more information, please visit http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
With just a few clicks allow your company’s administrator to:
• Locate your lost or stolen device
• Track SMS, Data, Voice and Applications to avoid expensive overage charges
• Ensure security with remote wipe and remote lock of device
• Mass message your device
• Receive usage alerts when roaming international without the right service plan
To uninstall the application, first go to menu > Settings > Security > Select device administrators and uncheck Mobile Solutions MDM. You can now uninstall from Google Play.
Note: This free App will only work if your organization has deployed the Mobile Solutions MWA (Managing Wireless Assets) platform for your wireless line. The remote wipe command is unrecoverable, so we recommend that you install a third-party backup solution for the data on both your device and SD card.
By downloading this Application ("App") you acknowledge, and consent, such App includes the ability to track the device location, texts & calls made and received, and length of such calls ("Tracking"). In addition, the App includes the ability to remotely wipe all data from the device ("Wipe") and/or remotely lock access to the device ("Lock") provided permission is granted on the device at the time of download. All active utilities are under the control of your employer. Contact your employer for further information.
Secure, Robust Email Solution
The AirWatch Email Client was designed to offer the functionality and usability of Android’s native email client while meeting IT requirements for secure email viewing and provisioning.
- Supported by Android 4.0 devices and higher
- Requires AirWatch 6.4 Console or higher
Key Features of AirWatch Email Client v1.3
- Fully supports Exchange ActiveSync
- Restricts usage to only managed email accounts
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Enhanced security features
-- Password/Pin protect the application
-- Set restrictions like disable copy paste or domain whitelist/blacklist
-- Set attachment restrictions like blocking attachments and restricting applications that can open attachments
- Ease of use - Similarity to native android email client accelerates adoption rate
- Removes all email messages and attachments on enterprise wipe
- Syncs seamlessly with the Native Contacts and Calendar Apps
- Optional AirWatch Calendar and AirWatch Contacts apps to protect and encrypt sensitive data.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch Email Client on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Enroll using AirWatch MDM Agent v4.0.1010 or above
Step 3: Based on a profile sent by your IT administrator , the Airwatch Email Client will configure and prompt you for additional inputs.
Step 4: Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, the AirWatch Email Client will start syncing
Step 5: You've got mail!
What’s New in this Release:
-Out of Office Support
-Reply All from Calendar Event
-Admin ability to disable screenshots.
-Notable Bug Fixes:
---Crash when upgrading from version v1.0 to v1.2+
---Cannot add contacts to native contacts application
Hot Fix (03/03/2014):
-Fix for passcode not timing out correctly.
-Fix for intermittent crash on some devices.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
A true great British pub.
We serve a wide range of freshly cooked, made to order dishes, using ingredients sourced from local shops and farms. We pride ourselves on our quality cask ales and premium beers as well as our extensive range of wines and champagnes.
The Kings Head & Bell is managed by Steve and supported by his professional and friendly staff. The kitchen team have grown an excellent reputation for preparing & presenting beautifully cooked meals.
Our App offers-
-Takeaway food ordering
-Discount and promotional coupons
-Kings Head & Bell Fan Wall
-Social media updates
With the Bell & Moir Toyota app you can:
- View all our vehicles
- Book a service
- Book a test drive
- Interact via social media
- Keep up date with all our special offers, news & events
- Locate our dealership and more!
More from developer
You now have a quicker access to key features:
• Check your balance and make payments
• Monitor your voice, data and text usage
• Manage your Fab /Buddies contacts
• View your rate plan information and features
You can use the app or web directly over your 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan.
Now available on Wi-Fi and the 4G Network from Bell
Note: Data charges do not apply when you use the Self Serve app on the 4G network from Bell.
If this application is not preloaded on your device, please download it if Bell's representative or your device administrator requires you to do so.
-Browse the programming guide right on your mobile device.
-Change channels at the tap of a finger.
-Search programming using a full keyboard.
-Set, manage and delete recordings from anywhere, at home or on the go.
-Control every single receiver of your Fibe TV service.
-Must be a Bell Fibe TV & Internet subscriber.
Learn more (bell.ca/fiberemote)
Get unlimited Canada-wide Push-to-talk for just $15/month.
Key features include:
• Superior 4G PTT network coverage in Canada and the U.S. with data speeds of up to 21Mbps
• One touch Push-to-talk button for easy and fast connection with up to 99 people
• Maximize productivity with simultaneous data and PTT voice
• Increase efficiency with the ability to connect PTT calls in less than 1 second
• ‘Presence Status’ shows whether your contacts are ‘Available’, ‘Do Not Disturb’ or ‘Offline’
• No long distance charges while using PTT
• PTT contacts and groups are always up to date in the Cloud
• Must be a Bell Mobility customer with a subscription to Push-to-talk
• Must be connected to a HSPA network
• Must have a compatible device
For more information, go to www.bell.ca/ptt
This app lets you make and receive voice calls on your smartphone using your Bell Total Connect account. Get all the features and functions of your office phone on the go and save on mobile long distance charges.*
HOW IT WORKS:
You must have a Bell Total Connect license and phone number assigned by your company administrator. Then, use your existing Bell Total Connect username and password to sign in.
• Place and manage calls from your business or personal smartphone
• Access your Bell Total Connect call history
• Browse your corporate directory
• Connect with contacts at the push of a button
• Manage your Bell Total Connect settings from your smartphone
WHO CAN USE IT:
The Bell Total Connect mobile app is available to customers who subscribe to a compatible service package. For more information and to subscribe, visit bell.ca/totalconnect.
*Standard airtime rates apply.