MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
Key features include:
> Visibility—view hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control using actions and policies—enforce passcode policies, and restrict device features and applications
> Security—Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Built-in resilience—if a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards—graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts— point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
Additional features for Samsung devices include:
> Full Device & SD Card Encryption support
> Additional device restrictions including bluetooth and browser
> App Blacklisting and Mandatory Apps
> Management of native email accounts
> Management of VPN profiles
> Silent install and uninstall of Enterprise Apps
Amtel MDM solution minimizes corporate and personal liability risks through remote device management. The system provides over-the-air provisioning and password policy implementation consistent with organization security. It also allows restriction of web access, downloading of apps, and enabling/disabling certain device features to ensure proper usage. Remote wipe and lockout removes rogue apps and prevents compromise of corporate networks.
• Remote OTA Provisioning
• Password policy
• Wi-Fi, Certificates
• Device Statistics: IMEI, SIM, Network information, Running processes, Battery, memory, RAM, Platform Name, Version, Device Name
• Role based profile settings
• Detect compromised devices
• Browser & Websites restrictions
• Features restrictions (camera etc)
• Remote wipe (full, selective)
• Remote lock, reset password
• Recommended market apps
• Restrict apps
• In-house enterprise apps
• Share documents & files
• Lost Device Tracking
• International roaming alerts
• SIM change alert
• Usage Reporting for Voice, data, text
• Broadcast Text/SMS/Push message
• Gateway for email management
Note: Please contact your IT administrator to get your User ID & Activation password in order to start using this App.
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
This version has following features.
- App Management
- App Whitelisting
- WiFi Whitelisting and Management
- Calls & SMSs blocking
- Roaming policy management
- Password policy management
- Kiosk Mode management
- App and Device Restrictions
- Malware protection
- MDM tools (locate, lock, remote wipe)
- Push Notifications
Before downloading this app, sign-up with Codeproof EMM service at http://codeproof.com
To un-install this App, follow these blog instructions: https://www.codeproof.com/blog/how-to-remove-codeproof/
This should NOT be downloaded by itself, it should only be downloaded through "CommuniTake's MDM client for Android" on supporting Samsung devices
The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
This application is the agent which let us control the Android devices through PCSM.
This application can't be used without purchasing previously PCSM licenses.
PCSM Available Languages: Spanish, English.German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Swedish
Secure, Robust Email Solution
AirWatch Inbox was designed to offer the functionality and usability of Android’s native email client while meeting IT requirements for secure email viewing and provisioning.
- Supported by Android 4.0 devices and higher
- Requires AirWatch 6.4 Console or higher
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox v1.4
- Fully supports Exchange ActiveSync
- Restricts usage to only managed email accounts
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Enhanced security features
-- Password/Pin protect the application
-- Set restrictions like disable copy paste or domain whitelist/blacklist
-- Set attachment restrictions like blocking attachments and restricting applications that can open attachments
- Ease of use - Similarity to native android email client accelerates adoption rate
- Removes all email messages and attachments on enterprise wipe
- Syncs seamlessly with the Native Contacts and Calendar Apps
- Optional AirWatch Calendar and AirWatch Contacts apps to protect and encrypt sensitive data.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Enroll using AirWatch MDM Agent v4.0.1010 or above
Step 3: Based on a profile sent by your IT administrator , Airwatch Inbox will configure and prompt you for additional inputs.
Step 4: Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox will start syncing
Step 5: You've got mail!
What’s New in this Release:
Rebranded the AirWatch Email Client to the AirWatch Inbox
Added a "Remove" button for cancelled event emails.
Improved the default calendar color scheme.
Added a new setting to set end-dates when creating repeating events.
Improved the notifications when exporting contacts.
Created a fix to sync folders created on Outlook for Mac.
Added simplified contact details.
Included silenced notifications during the initial sync.
Expanded debug logging.
Removed the ability to export contacts without a phone number.
Added the ability for users to manually change their PIN.
Fixed a bug where in some cases the inbox view was showing encrypted content.
Included various other bug fixes.
***The experimental ART runtime is not supported in this release. Please use Davlik as your default runtime as suggested by Google***
For more information about ART please navigate here: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/dalvik/art.html
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
MaaS360 Browser provides a simple and secure way for users to access to web content from Android devices.
With this app, IT administrators can:
- Provide seamless access to internal intranet resources
- Allow access to specific websites or categories of websites
- Restrict certain browser features to protect corporate data
- Be alerted when a device attempts to access blocked content
Notes: This application requires an account with MaaS360. Please contact your help desk for support.
Depending on the AirWatch MDM console version you are using, please follow these steps to deploy to your HTC device:
If using a 6.1 console or older:
1. You must first download, install, open and activate the HTC Service
2. Then, download install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
3. You may now enroll like normal and the HTC Pro features will be activated
If using a 6.1 SP1 console or greater:
1. You must download, install the AirWatch MDM Agent available in the Google Play
2. You may now enroll like normal and the HTC Service will be pushed to your device during enrollment
HTC Pro Devices
HTC Pro devices are enterprise ready with enhanced security and management capabilities. They include any HTC device running HTC’s Sense 4.0 operating system. MDM Features include:
1. Native Mail Client Configuration for EAS
2. Wi-Fi Network Setup
3. VPN Network Setup
4. Certificate Management
Note: These devices also support 3LM enterprise management capabilities as well.
The administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
The IT administrator can customize the Browser through the AirWatch web-based console, the central location for managing all corporate devices enrolled in AirWatch MDM. There are two main steps required to customize the AirWatch Browser:
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
With just a few clicks allow your company’s administrator to:
• Locate your lost or stolen device
• Track SMS, Data, Voice and Applications to avoid expensive overage charges
• Ensure security with remote wipe and remote lock of device
• Mass message your device
• Receive usage alerts when roaming international without the right service plan
To uninstall the application, first go to menu > Settings > Security > Select device administrators and uncheck Mobile Solutions MDM. You can now uninstall from Google Play.
Note: This free App will only work if your organization has deployed the Mobile Solutions MWA (Managing Wireless Assets) platform for your wireless line. The remote wipe command is unrecoverable, so we recommend that you install a third-party backup solution for the data on both your device and SD card.
By downloading this Application ("App") you acknowledge, and consent, such App includes the ability to track the device location, texts & calls made and received, and length of such calls ("Tracking"). In addition, the App includes the ability to remotely wipe all data from the device ("Wipe") and/or remotely lock access to the device ("Lock") provided permission is granted on the device at the time of download. All active utilities are under the control of your employer. Contact your employer for further information.
Better provides organizations with a secure mobile application wrapping, mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) platform. Better can be deployed on client systems or distributed via the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Application Wrapping and Policy Management
- Device Management & Security
- Over-The-Air installation of profiles
- Over-The-Air Enrollment
- Policy Enforcement
- Security and Compliance
- Software distribution
The Better IAM capabilities include strong multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity federation, dynamic role based policy and enforcement. Better supports a wide range of authentication factors like Email OTP, SMS OTP, RSA SecurID, CAC/PIV, and Biometrics.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the Better MDM Agent on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Once you load the Better MDM Agent onto your device, point the agent to the URL sent out by your IT administartor and activate the agent with your company ID.
To receive your activation and server url information, go to the Better website (http://bettermss.com/try-now/) and register for a free trial. If you are Better customer, please contact your account manager for assistance.
Step 3: Login to the Better Console to manage your applications and devices.
More from developer
You now have a quicker access to key features:
• Check your balance and make payments
• Monitor your voice, data and text usage
• Manage your Fab /Buddies contacts
• View your rate plan information and features
You can use the app or web directly over your 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan.
Now available on Wi-Fi and the 4G Network from Bell
Note: Data charges do not apply when you use the Self Serve app on the 4G network from Bell.
Get unlimited Canada-wide Push-to-talk for just $15/month.
Key features include:
• Superior 4G PTT network coverage in Canada and the U.S. with data speeds of up to 21Mbps
• One touch Push-to-talk button for easy and fast connection with up to 99 people
• Maximize productivity with simultaneous data and PTT voice
• Increase efficiency with the ability to connect PTT calls in less than 1 second
• ‘Presence Status’ shows whether your contacts are ‘Available’, ‘Do Not Disturb’ or ‘Offline’
• No long distance charges while using PTT
• PTT contacts and groups are always up to date in the Cloud
• Must be a Bell Mobility customer with a subscription to Push-to-talk
• Must be connected to a HSPA network
• Must have a compatible device
For more information, go to www.bell.ca/ptt
-Browse the programming guide right on your mobile device.
-Change channels at the tap of a finger.
-Search programming using a full keyboard.
-Set, manage and delete recordings from anywhere, at home or on the go.
-Control every single receiver of your Fibe TV service.
-Must be a Bell Fibe TV & Internet subscriber.
Learn more (bell.ca/fiberemote)
If this application is not preloaded on your device, please download it if Bell's representative or your device administrator requires you to do so.
This app lets you make and receive voice calls on your smartphone using your Bell Total Connect account. Get all the features and functions of your office phone on the go and save on mobile long distance charges.*
HOW IT WORKS:
You must have a Bell Total Connect license and phone number assigned by your company administrator. Then, use your existing Bell Total Connect username and password to sign in.
• Place and manage calls from your business or personal smartphone
• Access your Bell Total Connect call history
• Browse your corporate directory
• Connect with contacts at the push of a button
• Manage your Bell Total Connect settings from your smartphone
WHO CAN USE IT:
The Bell Total Connect mobile app is available to customers who subscribe to a compatible service package. For more information and to subscribe, visit bell.ca/totalconnect.
*Standard airtime rates apply.