Motorola Solutions Mobile VPN goes above and beyond supporting software based encryption (FIPS 140-2 Level 1). It also supports a hardware based encryption module (FIPS 140-2 Level 3 e.g. CRYPTR Micro).
Key differentiating feature:
• Standards-based Solution (IPsec and MOBIKE)
• Supports DSCP (ToS bits) Promotion
• Supports High-Assurance Features and Encryption
• Standards-based Authentication
• Mobility and Application/Session Persistence
• VPN and Mobile VPN Offering
• Application Filtering and Policy Management
• Redundancy Support
For more information please visit our website https://www.motorolasolutions.com/mvpn. Please contact your local sales/account team or contact us for further questions/queries on deploying solution. Motorola Solutions Mobile VPN client software must only be activated and used with gateway/server provided by Motorola Solutions.
Terms of Service: By downloading the client you agree with EULA for this app. EULA is located at
https://atgsupportcentral.motorolasolutions.com/content/gps/docs/MVPN/MotorolaSolutionsMobileVPNEULA.pdf Support for Motorola Solutions Mobile VPN on tablets will be available soon
• Search or browse folders and files that Connected Backup protects
• View multiple revisions of files
• Control mobility functions with administrator- friendly authentication and authorization policies
• Access relevant files from the backup, and then store them on the Android tablet
• Leverage file viewers or other installed apps to read, manipulate, and share downloaded content
• Manage files on the Android tablet using the app briefcase
Users of the Connected Mobility app must contact their organization’s Connected administrator for authorization and access information.
Note: AirWatch MDM Agent works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch MDM Agent will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch MDM Agent.
AirWatch MDM Agent Key Features
• Easy user authentication
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment over-the-air
Access to Corporate Resources
• Automatic access to apps, content and resources configured by your IT administrator
• Single sign on for all AirWatch applications
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status and telecom usage
• Receive messages when out of compliance
• Contact support for additional assistance
Instructions for Activation
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device from Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your corporate email address
Step 4: The apps, content and profiles configured by your IT administrator will prompt you to install automatically
KNOX EMM provides the protection and convenience needed for your enterprise to easily manage mobile IT policies. IT Admins can monitor devices, manage apps for employees, and configure role-based app authorization, and more. Once end users download the EMM app and log in with credentials provided by their IT Admin, the device is ready to be managed and protected by enterprise IT policies.
In addition to powerful IT Admin capabilities, KNOX EMM also allows end users to manage their devices with a robust set of remote commands. End users can remotely wipe, power off, and reboot their devices through a web-based User Portal.
KNOX EMM enables enterprises to:
- Create a workspace container on Samsung KNOX supported devices
- Remotely manage devices
- Provide one-click access to select apps for end users
- Set up role-based app authorization
If you are an IT Admin, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/get-started-knox-emm for more information on how to begin managing users and devices in your enterprise.
If you are an end user, see https://www.samsungknox.com/products/knox-emm/how-to/enroll-and-manage-device to learn more about getting started with KNOX EMM.
By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the AirWatch Browser gives your corporation the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The IT administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Support for App Tunneling
• Integrates with the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and F5 devices to allow users to browse websites inside a company’s firewall
• Integrates with regular proxies to redirect the browser’s traffic
Restrict documents to open only in allowed apps
• Allows an administrator to enforce that all downloads can only be opened in the Secure Content Locker or on other allowed applications
Once installed, device requires activation, contact IMS at 1-800-798-9809 for details. Once activated access to a fully function demo office is available.
IMS EVO 10.0
Note: AirWatch Inbox works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Inbox will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Inbox.
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox v2.3:
• Protect with AES-256 bit encryption
• Protect with password/pin authentication
• Create, rename and delete folders and subfolders
• Search for email by ‘To’ and ‘Subject’
• Filter flagged, unread and high priority email
• Preview attachments before opening
• Perform bulk actions to emails
• Support HTML email
• Insert custom signatures automatically
• Support Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
• View all events and respond to invites
• See chronological list of events for each day
• Create, edit and delete contacts
• Call and send messages to contacts
• Search for contacts in Global Address List
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
2. Enroll your device with the AirWatch® Agent v4.0.1010 or above.
3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, AirWatch Inbox configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs.
4. Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox starts syncing your email, calendar and contacts.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
Using When I Work for time and attendance uses your employees' GPS location to ensure they are clocking in from an approved address.
You can also use When I Work Time & Attendance to track payroll hours and to prepare data for payroll processing via your desktop computer.
When I Work Time & Attendance works even better when used with When I Work Scheduling.
the mobile work place that makes it easy to find the documents, photos, and presentations your company uses most. There's no need to hunt for documents on confusing wikis, hard-to-navigate file servers, and bloated inboxes.
With just a few quick steps, you get easy access to your company documents right on your mobile device.
NOTE: In order to log into the app, you must have an account on
your company's compatible mobility management service.
Quickly connect to your company's network
Get easy access to company email and the documents your team uses most
Easily find documents by author, description, and preview
Stop navigating confusing folders to find things by file name and extension
Mark your most important documents as Favorite to quickly access offline
Stay current by always having access to the most recent versions of your documents
Ilex, a software provider specialized in Identity and Access Management, releases Sign&go Mobility Center, a new feature of Sign&go, its strong authentication and access control software solution.
Sign&go Mobility Center allows you to implement your authentication schemes and application access kinematics on your users' mobile devices.
Access to your company's applications is thus secure from any of your employee's iPhone or iPad !
Benefit from a wide choice of authentications schemes
- Client certificate
- Out-of-band email
- Out-of-band SMS
- QR code
Combine these authentication schemes in order to strengthen access to your critical applications (for example, client certificate + out-of-band email, login/password + out-of-band SMS, etc.).
Use these schemes to:
- Access your Citrix sessions
- Access your company's Web portal
- Access a virtualized Windows session
Sign&go Mobility Center is the ideal additional app you need to manage your mobile employees' access to your information system.
By integrating Sign&go Mobility Center to an existing Sign&go architecture, you choose strong authentication, enhanced traceability and centralized audit of all of your access, regardless of the device or use by your employees!
Your users will appreciate the simplicity and ease of use offered by this app!
Note: This application will only work if you already use Sign&go.
Samsung Enterprise Mobility Summit to konferencja poświęcona nowym technologiom oraz ich wykorzystaniu w biznesie.
Każda nowa technologia to szansa dla firm, które pierwsze zauważają jej potencjał biznesowy. Tak było w przypadku komputeryzacji i upowszechnienia Internetu. Teraz czas na technologie mobilne.
Popularność smartfonów i tabletów oraz ich możliwości porównywalne z tradycyjnymi laptopami powodują, że coraz częściej zastanawiamy się jak wykorzystać je w biznesie.
Możliwość noszenia w kieszeni komputera oznacza nieograniczone wręcz możliwości komunikacji oraz współpracy. Technologie mobilne rewolucjonizują sprzedaż i marketing, bankowość, logistykę i komunikację, transport i edukację – w każdej dziedzinie gospodarki widać początek poważnych zmian.
Konferencja Samsung Enterprise Mobility Summit odbędzie się 10 kwietnia 2014 roku. Zarejestruj się na stronie www.sems.com.pl, odwiedź nas i dowiedz się co oznacza rozwój technologii mobilnych dla firm i instytucji. Posłuchaj inspirujących przykładów, poznaj liderów biznesu, którzy zrobili pierwszy krok oraz chcą podzielić się swoimi doświadczeniami. Porozmawiaj z ekspertami technologii oraz analitykami rynku.
Dzięki aplikacji Samsung Enterprise Mobility Summit będziesz na bieżąco mógł sprawdzać aktualności związane z konferencją, agendę wydarzenia, informacje o prelegentach i wiele innych.
Install the FAMOC Agent to work in conjunction with FAMOC web-based platform, enabling security and control across corporate mobile fleet. With FAMOC installed on your device, you will be able to get work email, calendar and contacts, locate your device, perform backup and install apps from corporate store.
To learn more about FAMOC Enterprise Mobility Management solution, visit www.fancyfon.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: FAMOC requires either a hosted or an on-site FAMOC server for all of its operations. Please contact your IT or security administrator for further details or contact FancyFon at email@example.com.
This should NOT be downloaded by itself, it should only be downloaded through "CommuniTake's MDM client for Android" on supporting Samsung devices
Application is compatible to devices that were enabled for CommuniTake remote support by their operator.
To use this application you should contact the relevant customer care to receive support to your device.
This should NOT be downloaded by itself, it should only be downloaded through "CommuniTake's MDM client for Android" on supporting LG devices