Enables your phone's Hotspot feature without having to pay extra fees.
Easy and convenient.
Works with 3g and 4g.
DOES NOT REQUIRE A COMPUTER
Share your internet connection with your PS3, Wii, Laptop, iPod, iPad and any other WiFi ready device.
Works using the WiFi feature of your phone, it will be detected by your PS3, Wii, Xbox, iPad, iPod, iPhone.
Recognizable by iOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mountain Lion, Lion and Linux
Rooting is a simple and easy proceeding that wont take you more than 5 minutes. Just contact us and we will walk you through the entire process.
You are an entrepreneur, an independent, small or medium-sized company, liberal profession... EnterpriseProManager was designed for you in a customizable way to give yourselves the possibility of managing easily your products and of adding in your invoices, quotes and orders, the useful information of your company which change a country in an other one, such as: N VAT, TAX, VAT, Code APE, SIRET, …
To save time, EnterpriseProManager allows you to export and to import easily your products and customers/suppliers from an Excel file by basing on a model file.
Besides the basic features, EnterpriseProManager allows to generate easily your invoice, quote and order in a PDF file and to send it by email to your customer or supplier with a simple click.
You want to export your invoices, quotes or orders validated or not? With EnterpriseProManager you can filter your quotes/invoices/orders and export them towards an Excel file or CSV to integrate them into another external tool.
With the feature of statistics, you can track your sales dayly, monthly or yearly and compare it with previous years.
EnterpriseProManager is a complete tool that will simplify your financial management and accounting of your business.
- Customer management
- Suppliers management
- Quote management
- Invoice management
- Stock management
- Movements management (inputs/outputs)
- Alerts or over of stock management
- Orders suppliers (purchase orders) management
- Orders customers (sale orders) management
- Management of paying bills/invoices
- Transform quote to invoice
- Transform order to invoice
- Generation of invoice, quote or orders to PDF
- Sending of quotes, invoices and orders by email
- Export quotes, invoices and orders to an Excel or CSV file
- Sending of exports by email
- Management Setup: logo, company stamp, currency, tax, date format...
- Statistics of sales per day, month, year and customer
- Ability to add a customer/Supplier from a contact.
- Product/articles Management
- Management category of products
- Import/Export products
- Export of movements
- Ability to add invoice/quote/order lines from the products
- Ability to change the number of the invoice/quote/order
- Import/Export customers or suppliers
- Ability to add discount by invoice and by details
- Generation catalogs of product in PDF
- Generation inventory of product in PDF
- Attaching a document PDF (data sheet) with the product
- Scan bar code of products
- Save and restore Database
- Possibility of signing a quote or order
- Accounting: the feature is paying (in-app).
- Accounts management
- Transactions management
To improve this application, please send me your requests to add features, feedback, comments or bugs/problems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mobile Application Features
The following functions are part of EFM’s new mobile application and are available on the Android and iPhone platforms:
· Fuel Locator: Find the closest and best priced fueling station with the WEX Best Price Fuel Locator. Results can be sorted by fuel type (such as Diesel, E85, CNG, etc.), distance from their current location, or price. The user can also click on the location to view a map or get turn by turn directions.
· Maintenance Locator: Users can find the closest maintenance facility to their current location. A map or turn by turn directions are available to direct them to the location of their choice.
· Accident Report: Users can record the details of an accident (including time and place, location, other parties involved, was the vehicle towed and if so to what body shop) and submit the report to Enterprise. The user can also take up to four photos of the damage/scene and submit those with the report.
· Order Status: Displays the order status of that user’s assigned new vehicle order.
· Roadside Assistance: Access Enterprise Fleet Management road side assistance number with click to call functionality.
· Reminders: Current and Past Due oil change reminders can be sent directly to the device. Users will have the ability to mark the oil change reminder as complete once the service has been done. A message can also be sent from the website to one or many users within the company and it will display here.
· Mileage: Users can input mileage directly into the phone including the amount of personal mileage they have driven. This information is used by the Enterprise Account Team to make accurate recommendations to cut costs and improve efficiencies of the fleet.
· Contact: This section lists each category of services we offer and the contact number and/or name based on the need/request (i.e. Fuel, General Account Services, Maintenance, etc.)
For information on gateway deployment, please contact Check Point.
Check Point Mobile Enterprise is the safe and easy way to connect to your corporate. This enterprise-grade remote access app provides simple and secure access to corporate applications while keeping your corporate emails, calendar and contacts securely synchronized.
ABOUT CHECK POINT
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
Splashtop Enterprise is a much simpler, higher performing, and cost-effective alternative to Citrix. It enables IT departments to deliver corporate apps and desktops (physical and virtual) to tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs, and thin clients. It supports Microsoft and VDI infrastructures including RDP / RDS / Remoteapp / Terminal Services, VMWare, Vsphere, and Citrix Xenserver. Splashtop eliminates the complexity and expense of mobilizing all of your hard-to-access apps. Zero Coding. Zero Training. Complete Control. Superior Performance.
Employees on the go can enjoy all the benefits of remotely accessing applications and data from their BYOD / mobile devices as if they were in front of their computers. Top industry adoptions include 3D, CAD, CAM, design, education, government, manufacturing, healthcare, and mobile workers who traditionally use RDP / VPN. Top performance streaming and touch screen experience means mobile workers can quickly and easily use office productivity, line of business, 3D graphics, and customized Web applications from home or from the road. Learn more at www.splashtop.com/enterprise.
Over 15 million users enjoy Splashtop’s range of high performing and highly rated remote access products.
*** For personal use only please search for Splashtop Personal app ***
Splashtop Enterprise delivers:
+ Fast, cost effective high-performance alternative to VPN, RDP, VNC, Citrix
+ “Last mile” extension for VDI and RDP environments
+ On-premise deployment – secure and protect sensitive data
+ Active Directory (AD) - Integrate with your existing AD for local authentication and authorization
+ IT remote support solution+ Centralized control - Set user and device access policies, activate/deactivate users and devices, centralized streamer updates , bandwidth throttling
+ Reporting - View real-time connections and audit trails
+ Grouping - Allow access to shared pool of physical or virtual desktops
+ Multi-device support - Supports iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, Mac and PCs
+ Support for other MDMs include Good Technology and OpenPeak (also known as AT&T Toggle) available
+ Easy to setup, get your team setup and running in an hour
How users benefit
+ Access anytime – Be able to securely access your Windows applications & data on your PC / MAC remotely from any mobile device, any time, any where
+ Easy to use - Intuitive gestures and menu interface delivers a native application experience including support for multiple displays
+ High performance - Patent pending streaming technology including 3D graphics, HD video and synchronized audio delivers a responsive and engaging user experience
+ Connect from anywhere - Intelligent optimization techniques provide reliable connections even when connected over lower bandwidth 3G and 4G connections
+ Secure connections - With support for SSL/AES 256 bit encryption, network proxies and SSL certificates you can be assured that your sessions are safe
+ Presentation and annotation capabilities (over .ppt, video, including Flash) that can be controlled via tablet and projected to a group
Here’s what App store customers say about how Splashtop Enterprise benefits their organizations.
***** "We've tried both RDP and VNC in the past but neither proved very fruitful. Splashtop's speed, versatility, and extensive graphics support give us everything we need."
***** "I've used Citrix and virtualization, and I haven't been this excited for years!"
***** "Our employees no longer need to tinker with different incompatible VPN clients and RDP apps. We estimate that we'll be able to save over tens of thousands of dollars every year."
Get your favorite brand's exclusive offers in the right place at the right time!
Each user has their own unique experience when they interact with their favorite brands. Engage Mobility expands on that interaction and brings it while mobile.
Use augmented reality (AR) to interact and engage with your favorite businesses and brands. Reality has now changed with engage mobility.
We take social interaction to the next level. From the touch of your smart phone or tablet socially interact with augmented reality video.
The partnership that Engage Mobility has with your favorite brands allows for us to give you exclusive rewards and promotions when you interact with them on our app.
Start personally interacting with your favorite brands from your smartphone or tablet and get instant access to what you want.
Engage with your favorite brands using 3D video, exclusive promotional offers and one on one brand interaction. You will now see your favorite brands like never seen before.
Satisfaction guaranteed. There is no fee for server component. There is a one-time purchase fee for each mobile device. This fee is refundable within the 30 days after purchase if you are not satisfied with this product.
EMAB has two components; an Android app running on mobile devices, and a server component running on a server accessible by mobile devices. EMAB app is available on the Google Android Market, and it can be installed on any device running Android 2.1 or newer. The Server component is available for download at http://www.EnterpriseMobileAppBuilder.com and it needs to be installed on a server which can access the Oracle database, where the enterprise data is stored.
It will take you 30 minutes to go live with this product including the server installation.
Mobile applications generated by EMAB will get their data from a remote database and display reports on mobile devices. Line Charts, Bar Graphs, Scatter Graphs, Pie Charts and Tables are among the supported data reporting formats. Data entry transactions (insert,update,delete) and access to Oracle stored procedures and functions, are supported as well. User data entry on mobile devices, application packaging, application access management and built-in input variables are some of the features that make EMAB a powerful solution to extend enterprise functions to the mobile world.
With this product, now it is easier to develop custom dashboard apps and business intelligence reports on your corporate data.
This app is for use by BMC customers interested in getting a better understanding of BMC Mobility for Incident Management. It is designed to be used with the BMC hosted mobility server, and should specifically not be used with a customer’s own hosted mobility server.
BMC Mobility for Incident Management allows and end user to:
·View a list of Incident tickets assigned to them or one of their support groups
·View, Edit and add worklogs to Incidents
·Change Incident Status
·Change Incident Priority
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Incident Management
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
BMC Mobility for Approvals lets you:
• Review change and service requests
• Approve or reject
To test drive the app:
1. Download BMC Mobility for Approvals
2. Enter try.onbmc.com as the host name
3. Enter 8080 as the port
4. Login with: Allen/password
NetMotion Mobility® is mobile VPN software that maintains and secures the data connections of mobile field workers as they move in and out of wireless coverage areas and roam between networks. Designed specifically for wireless environments, Mobility provides IT managers with the security and centralized control needed to effectively manage a mobile deployment.
What Problems Does NetMotion Mobility Solve?
Organizations are becoming more mobile, making technology investments to ensure that mobile workers remain connected to critical applications and data as they move from one location to another. But wireless technology presents many challenges, like connectivity drops, lost data or hours of work, and lost time spent troubleshooting.
NetMotion Mobility is specifically designed to deal with mobile computing challenges and give workers secure, reliable, remote access to network resources and information from virtually anywhere. IT managers can set policies to control bandwidth, maintain security, and ensure workers are connected.
Who Needs NetMotion Mobility?
NetMotion Mobility is ideal for mobile workers who need to stay securely connected to applications or databases as they do their jobs, and it’s an essential tool for the IT managers who support those users. Industries include government, utilities, healthcare, transportation, public safety, insurance, and many others with mobile field service and sales staff.
For more information on NetMotion Wireless Mobility, visit us on the web at
This app also has priviledged information for those Accenture Clients and Employees that have login credentials. This secure information provides further details on Accenture Mobility Services offers and other client successes.
SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
Enterprise Networks Solutions at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere!
Enterprise Networks Solutions mobile app for Android is a great way to learn about our family of Enterprise Networks products. The app is designed to provide our customers and partners a one-stop unified interface to everything you need to effortlessly learn, present, and share our Enterprise Networks products and solutions. Through this integrated app, we are committed to helping you understand the Enterprise Networks products more efficiently, reduce time to learn new products, keep up with ongoing events and drive higher levels of productivity. Now you can get the critical information you need, wherever you are.
The Enterprise Networks application allows you to
* Learn about new products and solutions, specifically Unified Access (UA) and Cloud Intelligent Network (CIN) solutions
* Explore the Enterprise Networks family of products and solutions with Data sheets, White papers, FAQs, Bulletins and At-a-glance
* Participate in the Enterprise Networks Trivia Challenges for Unified Access and Cloud Intelligent Networks and enter to win prizes
* Find out "What’s New" in Enterprise Networks via monthly newsletters
* Watch the latest videos including Video Data Sheets from product experts
* Connect with our Enterprise Networks social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook & Blogs
If you like the Enterprise Networks Mobile App, please consider writing a positive review on the Google Play Store. If you have any questions or any suggestions to enhance the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Application is compatible to devices that were enabled for CommuniTake remote support by their operator.
To use this application you should contact the relevant customer care to receive support to your device.
This should NOT be downloaded by itself, it should only be downloaded through "CommuniTake's MDM client for Android" on supporting Samsung devices