CommuSoft's Android application is designed to give users instant access to their CommuSoft information from anywhere. This mobile system is designed for both small sole traders and larger businesses delivering critical information to engineers on-site.
FEATURES SUITABLE FOR SOLE TRADERS/SMALL COMPANIES
- Access customer records,
- Manage customer appliances,
- Manage your diary,
- Create new customers,
- Create jobs,
- Create and email Domestic Gas Safety Certificates (e.g. CP12),
- Create and email Commercial Gas Safety Certificates (e.g. CP17),
- Create and email Warning Notices (e.g. CP14),
- Create and email Service and Maintenance Sheets (e.g. CP6)
- Create and email Minor Electrical Works Certificate
- Create and email PAT Test Certificate
- Take photos on-site and attach them to the job,
- Create and email invoices.
FEATURES SUITABLE FOR BUSINESSES WITH OFFICE STAFF
- Book in jobs on your PC and have the engineer receive them in near-real-time,
- Engineers can view job addresses, job information, customer telephone numbers, customer appliance details, notes and job history at the touch of a button,
- Track engineers' progress with key tracking statuses,
- Engineers can create Gas Safety Certificates on-site and email them to the customer (including signature capture),
- Engineers can take photos of problem issues on-site and attach them to the job,
- Engineers can fill in job feedback capturing the customer signature as they leave.