Commusoft is an online all-in-one software system for plumbers, gas and heating engineers, electricians and oil technicians. It helps you to manage your customer database, quotations, jobs, engineers’ diaries, safety certificates and invoicing, and it integrates with popular accounting packages such as Sage, Quickbooks and Xero. It is accessible on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet.
The mobile application is designed for engineers and manages who are interested in managing one or many engineers.
- Manage your diary (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and List View)
- Manage your engineers diaries (tablet version only)
- Restrict engineers to only a few days of their diary
- Cancel visits
- Add new diary events for estimates/jobs
Estimates and Jobs
- View your Estimate and Job information
- Have Customers sign when the Engineer arrives to agree to your Terms and Conditions (optional)
- Keep a time-sheet based on when an engineer travels, arrives and completes his work
- Keep track if an engineer cannot get access to a property as no one is in
- Give engineers all the information he needs while on site (Estimate/Jobs History, Previous Engineers Notes, Parts used etc)
- Have Customers and Engineers sign when a job is completed
- Have Engineers complete a full job sheet with information on what parts he needs, what parts he's used from his van, what work he has done on site etc.
- Complete Gas Certificates
- Complete Electrical Certificates (coming soon)
- Complete Oil Certificates
- Complete PAT Test Certificates (coming soon)
- Complete Custom generated Certificates (coming soon)
Other things Engineers can do
- Take photos
- Complete and email/print Estimates from site with on site acceptance using signature capture
- Create and email/print Invoices from site
- Mark parts as used from his van
- Add Appliances (like Make/Model of Boilers, Cookers, Fires etc)
- Create new customer contacts or update existing contacts telephone number, email address etc
- Email Customers/Work Addresses straight from their app (it is recorded against the customer and viewable on the PC)
************** Permissions requested ******************
- We request permission (READ_CONTACTS) to access your contacts' details in order to make it easier to import contacts to your customers.
- We request permission (ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION) to get geolocation data to store your location during the different stages of completing a job.
We never use these details for any other purposes as mentioned in the contract agreement.
Commusoft is a SaaS and as such have signed contracts with each client. There is no way to sign up to our application without first signing a contract which covers privacy, security, service level agreements.