• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: email@example.com
Are you a local but wonder if your travel times could be made shorter?
Commute Bangalore is the solution for you! An application designed to help you travel better, cheaper and reach places faster that you would usually do.
Sorry about the quick release. I had been getting reports of a bug that had to be fixed. And some users wanted to type and filter the Bus Stop Names and Route Numbers.
This version of the App can search for buses between two stops with a "Single" change in between (Indirect Route with one bus change).
- I have a lot of features lined up for this Application. So i wish you install this as a 'preview' until its updates bring you the goodies.
- There are bound to be errors in the data. If by chance you do come across such errors please do let me know i shall fix them.
- This is my first project, so your feedback is most welcome.
** NOTE: If you get force close upon launch, please clear your application cache by going to 'Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Commute Bangalore' and choose "Clear Data".
If it does not work still, send me an e-mail with your phone model and android OS version. Do mention if it is a rooted or a non-rooted phone..
Key features include
- Auto refresh of real-time departures.
- Shows number of cars and bike allowance for each train.
- Shows the type of service advisory. User can click on hyperlink to get more information.
- Save your trips as favorites.
- Select any of your favorite trip as your morning/evening commute.
- Options to use route color in estimates display, limit number of estimates and configure auto refresh interval.
Once you configure your morning/evening commutes, all you have to do is to start the app and get the real-time updates.
This is a app developed by and for Bart commuters.
- Find people in your area or company looking for a similar ride, share a taxi and save costs!
- Find the lowest taxi fares for any source and destination in your city.
- Read and write reviews on taxis.
Wherever you need to go, find the best and the cheapest taxis, and meet new people along the way. Build your commute circle.
What are you waiting for? Enter the commute circle for your company/city now!
1) Track real time departures for multiple transport agencies in San Francisco.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route and for a variety of transport agencies.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get driving time and route information between two places of interest along with real time information about any incidents on the route.
The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! Traffic Tracker will send you notifications via email or push.
For full Traffic Tracker App functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
• At-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
• Full traffic map view
• Traffic notifications via push or email
• ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Turn by turn instructions
Beat the Traffic team is continually working to give you the best traffic app. Send us your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Regularly use several commuting routes? Need to transit and switch between train in your commuting route? You must use Favorite Routes to save your regular commuting routes, and the Tracker Mode to monitor your departure, transits, and destination station simultaneously.
★ Monitor real-time commuter line position and status
★ Departure time prediction for all late running train
★ Background real-time monitoring (Donate) so you can use your favorite apps while waiting your train
★ Follow specific train real-time updates with Google Map integration
★ Search your commuting route with station line visualization, fare and schedule
★ Save your search in Favorites
★ Continuous real-time monitoring (Tracker Mode) to monitor your departure, transit and arrival station at once
Info KRL use real time data from infoka.krl.co.id with a very minimum bandwidth usage (just about 1.5 KB per-refresh). It gets train position and status as how infoka.krl.co.id works on your browser, with an extra native client-side post-processing for richer information. I don't have any cooperation with PT KCJ, therefor I can't guarantee real-time status availability. Hopefully, PT. KAI Commuter Jabodetabek keep their great infoka.krl.co.id website up to date and always online.
Departure Time Prediction is estimated based on train current position and departure/arrival status. Late running trains can sometimes catch up, so please take this into consideration.
Follow Train sometimes missed your check-point station because real-time data is not updated upon train station changed or a missed update interval during station changes. I will try to combine real-time data with your nearby station and check if your current location already pass your check-point station when following a train in the next update.
Tracker Mode updates real-time data periodically only on your current page. Other page monitoring will started upon your swipe in and will be paused when you swipe out to other page.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email about bugs, improvements and feature requests. If any nasty bugs happen, first, I am sorry for that. Then, please send the bug report to me with message/description about what you do to produce the bug, more details would help me iron it much faster.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
- Get information about the lines chartered easily and quickly
- Use the magnifying glass to find the right line and breakpoint closest
- Get map, traffic information in real time along with the itinerary
NEW: Now with Real Time Departures
TripMate Adelaide is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for Adelaide Metro Buses, Trams & Trains.
With TripMate in your pocket you have access to Adelaide's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
TripMate makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* TripMate works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Save your favourite Routes & Stops (with nick names) for convenient access.
* Scan Stop Code QR code stickers at stops (currently being rolled out across Adelaide)
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures.
* View Trip details.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* TripMate informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'More' screen. Don't worry, TripMate has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Adelaide times
Get access to fast timetable information and download TripMate Adelaide today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact">http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
Supports GPS and GLONASS
Have you ever used a navigation which is clear and accessible?
Then this software is for you!
"We made this application for ourselves and we are ready to share it with you!"
Supports offline maps from OpenStreetMap (offline OSM maps)!
- Offline maps (just download it one time, and when update)
- Search by address and name
- Selecting the best route
- The nice voice prompts
- The comfortable ergonomic interface
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps and objects
- The fastest route search
- Ability to create your own maps!
- HUD mode
- You may save routes
- Supports road lanes
- Huge choice of custom skins, voices, languages, maps etc
You may customize our software as you wish with addons. They ready to download from program at any time.
Route for more than 10000 km is not hard work for our application - just set maps!
Are you ready -
...look beyond the horizon... ?
For regular users, can "star" your normal trains. The application will display the next starred train automatically for you upon your return.
Please send any feedback or bugs my way. I will try to promptly address any issues.
MBTA real-time information is currently in beta form so please be advised that information can and will be inaccurate at times.
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
★ Unlimited access to our vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use.
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint Search.
★ Waypoint File System.
★ Waypoint photography.
★ Lots of maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable Vector Maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Data is viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Different GUI 's to choose from.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude profiling determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S, Nautical or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
- WAYPOINT SEARCH
- WAYPOINT CALCULATOR
- BACKGROUND TRAIL RECORDING
- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
- MARINE MARKERS
- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
- MAP SEARCH
- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
- ALTITUDE SUPPORT: Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.