• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
- Find people in your area or company looking for a similar ride, share a taxi and save costs!
- Find the lowest taxi fares for any source and destination in your city.
- Read and write reviews on taxis.
Wherever you need to go, find the best and the cheapest taxis, and meet new people along the way. Build your commute circle.
What are you waiting for? Enter the commute circle for your company/city now!
Are you a local but wonder if your travel times could be made shorter?
Commute Bangalore is the solution for you! An application designed to help you travel better, cheaper and reach places faster that you would usually do.
Sorry about the quick release. I had been getting reports of a bug that had to be fixed. And some users wanted to type and filter the Bus Stop Names and Route Numbers.
This version of the App can search for buses between two stops with a "Single" change in between (Indirect Route with one bus change).
- I have a lot of features lined up for this Application. So i wish you install this as a 'preview' until its updates bring you the goodies.
- There are bound to be errors in the data. If by chance you do come across such errors please do let me know i shall fix them.
- This is my first project, so your feedback is most welcome.
** NOTE: If you get force close upon launch, please clear your application cache by going to 'Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Commute Bangalore' and choose "Clear Data".
If it does not work still, send me an e-mail with your phone model and android OS version. Do mention if it is a rooted or a non-rooted phone..
Supports GPS and GLONASS
Have you ever used a navigation which is clear and accessible?
Then this software is for you!
"We made this application for ourselves and we are ready to share it with you!"
Supports offline maps from OpenStreetMap (offline OSM maps)!
- Offline maps (just download it one time, and when update)
- Search by address and name
- Selecting the best route
- The nice voice prompts
- The comfortable ergonomic interface
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps and objects
- The fastest route search
- Ability to create your own maps!
- HUD mode
- You may save routes
- Supports road lanes
- Huge choice of custom skins, voices, languages, maps etc
You may customize our software as you wish with addons. They ready to download from program at any time.
Route for more than 10000 km is not hard work for our application - just set maps!
Are you ready -
...look beyond the horizon... ?
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Key features include
- Auto refresh of real-time departures.
- Shows number of cars and bike allowance for each train.
- Shows the type of service advisory. User can click on hyperlink to get more information.
- Save your trips as favorites.
- Select any of your favorite trip as your morning/evening commute.
- Options to use route color in estimates display, limit number of estimates and configure auto refresh interval.
Once you configure your morning/evening commutes, all you have to do is to start the app and get the real-time updates.
This is a app developed by and for Bart commuters.
Have a drive scheduled for a busy weekend? Use the Drive Planner that leverages historical data and considers alternatives to routes that are typically congested at that time to give you the fastest route information.
Want to set a reminder so that you leave at the witching hour? Easy Drive can create an event on your Calendar in advance for the appointed time with the fastest route information.
Manage your Drive schedules or Drive types (e.g., Business or Leisure) by picking a Drive theme color.
Want to re-order your Drives? Long press the Drive Car and re-order by dragging and dropping it to the right spot.
Found the fastest route but want detailed directions too? See every turn of every route directly on the detailed map. Need more details? Drill down into the turn-by-turn list.
Want voice-assisted guidance? We directly integrate with Google Maps, Bing Maps, and Waze navigation apps to get you on your way.
Have feedback or an idea for a must have feature?
Contact us at: email@example.com
Twitter : @mreunionlabs and our official
G+ : https://plus.google.com/b/104168782385184990771/
*Live train position is down, will be up when PT. KAI enabled it again*
Komutta is a comutter guide for the people who live in jakarta.
- Show TransJakarta/Busway corridors and route
- Show KRL/Train schedule, shift the schedule, train position and set an alarm
- TransJakarta Route Map and shelter location
- Show Bus, Bus AC, Mini Bus and Angkot Route
- Shows Taxi name and Phone Number
- Favorite your most common route, either it's a Busway, KRL or Angkot.
- Search Route from Start to End Shelter, Tap the item and your route will be shown in the map (non smooth)
- share your search result to a friend using email
- support localization for Indonesian language (Bahasa)
- CCTV View
Komutta Train Kereta Busway Jadwal Kereta Taxi Bus Angkot Rute Peta Route Kereta Api Commuter Line KRL
We will correct it asap.
Please keep providing the feedback to us on our email id:
rapidcode firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
It works offline except gps functionality.
It has following :
(a) Find Metro: Get the route and fare by entering the stations. You also get the last time of the train by selecting the route at terminal points.
(b)Station Info: enter the station name and get all the details like
-- near by places
--- station location on map
--- atms present in metro station
--- stations contact no
-- parking facilty contact if present
(c) nearest metro station: use this feature to find out the nearest metro. this feature requires net connectivity
(d) map of metro lines
2) Important numbers
(a) General: It has
--- Bank numbers: use these numbers when u lose your cards or other queries.
---flight : it has numbers of airline numbers
---DTH: have numbers of all DTH services
---telecom operators: it has number of telecom operators. evenif you are not their customers still you can call them for any queries. Numbers are given with respect to delhi location.
-- gas booking numbers
(b) autombiles: it has number & addresses of service center of every car brands.
(c) electronics: it has number & addresses of service center of major electronic brands.
3) Bus routes:
4) Important addresses:
(a) shopping: includes the addresses of all the major shopping places by categories
(b) banks: include every banks addresses with their bank numbers
--- list of colleges: includes the list of colleges with repect to courses like b.tech,m.tech,b.com etc
--- list of coaching centers: by competition like IIT,MBBS,IES ,IAS etc
(d) health: it consist list of private hospitals,govt hospitals,Blood banks,ambulance serivices
-- fast food outlets: ccd,pizz hut,dominos,mcdonalds etc
--- famous street food outlets
(f) entertainment: it consists of list of important
--tourist spots with map feature
---cinema hall list with numbers
5) Auto fare calculator/cab numbers
If you are looking for restaurants, this app will find them for you. You don't even need to type anything.
Restaurant Finder works well worldwide but especially in USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Denmark, India, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia and Thailand.
You can find restaurants nearby very easily by using the restaurants near me or "By current location" buttons. Alternatively, you can type the name of the restaurant or the address or zipcode where you want to find food places.
You can view information about the restaurant such as opening hours, reviews, phone number and food menus.
Restaurant Finder can also be used to find Meal take away and delivery, cafes, pubs, hotels, night clubs, grocery stores and super markers, taxis and cabs, and gas stations.
The Restaurants Near Me feature uses your current GPS location and displays a list of restaurants, if the Restaurants Near Me feature does not return any results, please make sure your location services are enabled or alternatively you can type your the address in the search box.
Rent a car near you from only 15€ OR rent out your own car when you do not need it.
Drivy is leader of peer-to-peer car rental in Europe.
- Prices start at €15/day, no hidden fees
- All types of car models are available: from city cars to minivans through cabriolets
- Rentals insured by Allianz
OWNERS: Earn €150 per rental week
- Rent to who you want, when you want
- Rent safely: you won’t have to pay for anything in case of problems
- Find the car that meets your needs near you (Geolocation)
- Contact car owners in a click (by telephone or email), arrange everything and book the car
- Receive real-time push notifications according to your needs (rental confirmation, new message…)
- Place rental extension requests in a click
- Sign up your car in less than a minute
- Manage your listings: update your availability calendar
- Manage your rentals: accept, decline or contact the driver
- Receive real-time push notifications according to your needs (rental request, new message…)
- Martin K. (driver)
“I highly recommend this service! It’s a nice change from your average overpriced and complicated rentals… What is more, you are greeted with a smile!
- Juliette A. (driver)
“Everything is well-defined and on the level – even more so than at professional car rental companies!”
- Frédérique L. (owner)
“The rental went perfectly well and my car was even cleaned and vacuumed before restitution. What a luxury! Thank you again.”
- Christophe C. (owner)
“To my great astonishment, I receive a lot of rental requests. It has actually become just like a 13th month payment.“
Do you have any feedback for us? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more on www.drivy.com