Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2) and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- USB Storage: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
IMPORTANT! If the app crashes on your smartphone, please be nice -- write me an email and describe what happens. Some of the Android OS releases and smartphone hardwares have their specific nuances. I can only help you, if I receive a detailed error report from you (see below). Just giving a bad rating is useless!
There are some of the classical Phase Vocoder effects available. Raise or lower your voice pitch up to 12 semitones, make it sound like a robot, make it detuned or hoarse. Feel free to experiment with this app. Just try to alter your own voice or of somebody else.
Voicesmith can also be used to perform the Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF) and Frequency-Shifted Auditory Feedback (FAF). The altered auditory feedback is successfully applied in stuttering therapy, to help people speak more fluently. Please ask your therapist to find out more.
You can request support via:
You should also know:
* The lowest possible feedback delay can vary from smartphone to smartphone.
* The lowest possible delay on Android based smartphones is unfortunately bigger than on special hardware devices.
* You could also try to switch the default sample rate to 22050 Hz or 11025 Hz in order to reduce CPU usage.
* This software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind.
Now if you have a lot of fun with the Voicesmith, feel free to rate, comment and recommend it!