*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Mail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
WebOutlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
WebOutlook is a third party independent application and has no connection with Microsoft corporation.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
Are you a GTD warrior? Do you want to keep your calendar/to-do/contact organized and to be more productive with your Android phone? Do you want to take Outlook contact/calendar/task/note/reminder data with you wherever you go? if the answer is YES, Mobisynapse mOffice is the app for you.
What people say about Mobisynspe mOffice:
--"Must have software if you have an Android phone" by Kristine
--"If you want to sync Android phone with Outlook, mOffice is the best and cheapest!" by Paul
--"Nice GTD app on Android phone" by Ricky
--"Take all my Outlook contact/task/calendar/note data with me on my phone with bidirectional synching, nice!" by Andrew
--Full-suite productivity apps: calendar, task, note, contact and reminder
--Support event/task/note home screen widget:
--Support Outlook contact, calendar, task, note and reminder sync with optional Mobisynapse desktop software.
--Support Outlook multiple contact/calendar/notes multiple folders synching
--Support Outlook categories synching
--Support selected folders/categories synching from Outlook
--Support the note, birthday, photo, prefix/suffix, nick name, web site etc fields in Outlook contact synching
--Multiple calendar views: daily, weekly and monthly
--GTD task workflow
--Support recurring task/event
--Support task/event reminder
--Integrate with build-in Android contact, SMS and Email apps
--Quick-add and Voice-add task/event
--Sort and search feature
--Support Call, SMS and Email task types
--Support project/task grouping
--Support note feature
--Support scan and connect feature in WiFi connection
Mobisynapse desktop software also offers the functionality as Android desktop manager. Here are the main features:
--Back up and restore apps and SMS
--Transfer files between the PC and Android phone
--Sync iTunes playlists between the PC and Android phone
--Receive/send SMS from the PC
--Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
--Install/un-install apps from the PC to Android phone
mOffice could be used as a standalone Android CRM and productivity app without Mobisynapse desktop software. Or Mobisynapse can be paired with the premium version of Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager, to sync calendars, tasks, contacts, notes and reminders between Android devices and Outlook. Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager is sold separately starting at $14.99. We are so confident that we offer you 30 days no-hassle, no-question-asked MONEY BACK guarantee for your purchase!
For more detail, please check out Mobisynapse, Android desktop manager at:
Import note: If you have any issue synching from mOffice to Outlook on your PC, please submit a tech support or send a support email, before you give a negative review here. Most of time, our tech support should be able to help you to get the issue resolved. Thank you, we appreciate it.
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com", and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be OK. Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Sorry! Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages encoded in Unicode.
2.Support most Android calendar apps using the standard Android database.
3.Preserve more Outlook calendar fields than most other sync software. E.g. Attendee details and recurring schedules are preserved. See details below.
4.Android calendar stored in local account named "olcalendar".
5.Compatible with Android 4.0 and later versions.
What can you do with it?
1.Transfer calendar items between Outlook and Android in the direction you specify.
2.Update meetings in either direction.
3.Find the number of calendar items existing in Outlook / Android.
4.Delete old meetings to clean up your storage.
5.Support recurring patterns without exceptions.
Examples of supported: every Tuesday with or without end date; the 3rd Monday of each month; the 4th of July of each year.
Example of unsupported: 3rd Monday of each month except a certain date; the 4th of July of each year except leap years.
Software Versions supported
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Android 4.0 and later versions.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC.
1.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer or Outlook Calendar Transfer Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer Console software from developer's web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
4.When you run the console for the first time, your anti-virus software may ask you if you allow this app / adb to run. Give them full access. You may need to exit and restart the console.
There are device and OS specific instructions for this software. Please see developer web site (link below) for further details and refund policy.
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It is not limited by any trials or anything like that. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $15/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free, without any restrictions.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
NOTE: The app is free to download from Google Play and can be accessed by all subscribers. But to create, edit or delete records and log phone calls, you need to subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise Edition. In order to use this application from your Android device, enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account. Details on how to subscribe to the mobile edition can be found in the following link:
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
With PipelineDeals for Android, you can keep selling wherever you go:
- See your whole sales pipeline
- View and update your deals
- Access and add contacts
- Track your activities
- Manage your agenda
All changes you make on your Android sync instantly to your account at PipelineDeals.com. This makes it easier than ever to drive real-time collaboration between sales team members, while providing managers with up-to-the-minute insight.
This app is zealously supported by the PipelineDeals customer care team. If you have questions, you can talk to an actual, highly trained human from 8am-8pm EST Monday through Friday. Learn more at pipelinedeals.com.
IMPORTANT: This app requires a PipelineDeals account. New customers can get started with a 30-day free trial. No credit card required.
Questions? Ideas? Just want to say hi? Drop us a line.
1-866-702-7303 or email email@example.com
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it with your real data.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are ready to go
• Full integration of interactive map (gestures support) displaying multiple records at once
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• Advanced filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011 or 2013 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
Android-Sync makes syncing Outlook and Android via USB easier than ever!
[Android-Sync Note] is a memo sticky notes app, syncs with Outlook over USB. It delivers productivity features similar to those on BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices.
+ Simple & intuitive
+ Syncs Outlook with Android over USB
+ Folder manager and customized categories
+ Sort and group by category, date, folder
+ Home screen widgets
+ Syncs Android with Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2013 (64bit)
To sync Android with Outlook, you need to download the sync manager named [Android-Sync], from a Windows PC.
[Android-Sync] is the Android sync manager on Windows PC, works like the ActiveSync and the BlackBerry Desktop. It syncs Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks and notes with Android over USB. Download it from http://www.android-sync.com/
Notes: [Android-Sync] is free for trial. And it costs $29.95 for the full version.
* Outlook sync have been done. Coming versions will sync to: Microsoft Exchange， Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Astrid, Note Everything, Evernote, Sticky Notes and more...
- Add, update, delete, search clients, events.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Boost productivity by creating your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios to save repeat typing.
- View History.
- Support for photo, audio, video, file or document attachments for client, project, sales/order/contract and event records. Use powerful features in this CRM App.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations , voice or speech to text via voice enabled keyboard if supported by your device.
- Export-Import to share data with existing practice applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule events or appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind clients via SMS, email or phone call with just ONE tap. App even pre-fills the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices.
- For peace of mind, Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Take Photo
- Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other tablets or other apps.
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - Allows you in just ONE tap to text, call or email your clients who have balance due.
- Detailed HELP
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL.
- Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Useful for Driving School Instructors, Dance School, karate school, Lawn mowers, Snow Removal, private classes such as piano or music or even yoga, Contractors, Hair Salons, Beauty Parlors, Investment Consultants and Travel Agents, Spa/Tanning centers, massage centers, aesthetician, beautician, Small businesses, investment agents or brokers, Caterer, Bakers, sellers, newspaper stand, entrepreneur ,home improvement designers, interior designers, Tuitions tracker, baby sitters, plumbers. Efficient, quick, GTD, CRM and easy information at your fingertips available to you on the go.
Like us on Facebook at
Mobile access to your Fuel Outlook™ data on your phone. Get real-time Fuel Price Predictions and Prediction Graphs anywhere.
More from developer
DejaVoice has advanced correction mode; single-word corrections, multiple word corrections, and advanced dictionary. Use these modes to get names spelled correctly to easily correct sentences “hands-free” and to use auto-replacement for standard paragraph text.
Text is stored by Folder and Subject, shared via Email or SMS, and imported from other "share" sources.
* Speech-to-Text transcription
* Speech recognition (SR)
* Text-to-speech (TTS)
* Dictate, automatic read-back
* Customizable dictionary
* 5 cut-and-paste operations per week
* 5 shares per week
Full Version includes:
* Unlimited copy/paste operations
* Unlimited share/email operations
* Invitation to test and review upcoming features
Examples of people who use DejaVoice:
* Business professionals who need dictation on the road
* Doctors, medical professionals, lawyers, paralegals
* Students, researchers, interviewers
* Hearing impaired that need voice captioning
* Speech impaired that need an easy speaking tool
DejaVoice works best with a microphone, which eliminates the need to have your phone in your face all the time. With Android 4.0 and higher, Bluetooth headsets are fully supported for both speaking and listening. Just turn on your headset, start DejaVoice, and start talking.
DejaVoice uses Google's Speech-to-Text voice engine. The difference between DejaVoice and Google Voice is:
* DejaVoice is designed for business use. You can correct once or correct continually for words that Google Voice gets wrong. In business, you can't afford to misspell your client's name or key technical or industry terms. DejaVoice lets you customize the dictionary to fit your industry.
* Audio Feedback editing. Be able to dictate while you drive, and hear back and correct text without your hands. Be able to create a note, store it, make another note, email it, and make another note and send to someone all without tapping a single button on your mobile device.
* Word list, subject list and key phrase storage. Transmit a complete word list or text list to someone else, and they can use DejaVoice as a communication tool. Just tap on the desired phrase to "Say it" remotely. An ideal tool for people who have speaking disabilities. Enter your address, food needs, or other items which must be conveyed verbally and tap what is needed.
* Caption and recorded text. For best captioning or recording you will need a remote microphone or a directional microphone. Pick up a speaker’s voice, or have them attach a lapel microphone. What the speaker says will be typed into DejaVoice. You can then email the text to yourself or another party to be corrected and stored.
* What you say is translated and spoken in another language.
* What they reply is translated and spoken back to you.
* All translations are in writing so you can share, email, text, or export.
* Cut and paste any email or SMS text and see the translated text.
* Save translations in Folders for playing later – even if you are offline.
DejaTranslate uses Google’s servers to interpret what you say, print the text, translate to another language, and then play the translated text. You can store your translations for offline mode so you do not need data roaming in foreign countries.
DejaTranslate comes with an advanced correction mode; single-word corrections, multiple word corrections, and advanced dictionary. Use these modes to get names spelled correctly to easily correct sentences “hands-free” and to use auto-replacement for standard paragraph text.
Free Version allows 5 imported and 5 exported texts per week, and 500 translated words per week.
Full Version allows 10,000 translated words (about a month’s worth of heavy use).
Translations are a paid service from Google, and we make it easy for you to make payment as you need.
* $1 for 2,000 words
* $5 for 12,000 words
* $10 for 30,000 words
* $20 for 80,000 words