Want to improve your memory and brain activity? Or need to distract your kids during long car rides? You can do all these with Math & Match – a unique game that combines a classic memory matching game with simple mathematical concepts. Challenge your children to memorize their Multiplication Table and Addition Facts, or expand your own computational skills through the timed version. Not interested in math? Choose the "relax" mode and play with images in place of math facts.
Suitable for all ages. Kid or adult - this FREE memory card match game is guaranteed to keep your brain sharp!
- 6 Game Types: Toy Images, Numbers, Addition, Multiplication. Subtraction and Division.
- 3 Levels (easy, medium, hard) allow you to progress as your skills increase.
- Keeps records of local Best Scores
- Enhances memory and brain function
- Unique Multiplication table trainer
- Learn and memorize Multiplication Table, Times Tables, Addition facts and Fundamentals of math!
- Suitable for children, preschool age kids, and adults
- Ideal for kindergarten and preschool programs
- Helps kids to memorize Multiplication Tables and times tables
- A great trainer to practice Multiplications, Divisions, Subtractions and Additions
- Kids love it and it is free!
- Math for Kids! Ideal for 1st Grade children!
- It's a great free Times Table game / Multiplication game
- Includes addition tables, multiplication tables and memory math
- Learn math facts free
Train your brain and enjoy the game!
The objective of the game is to find and match all card pairs as quickly as possible. This includes the time and the number of moves. You complete a move when you tap on two separate cards. If the tapped cards match each other they will disappear - otherwise they will flip back. The cards are considered to be a match if they show the same image or if they show a true mathematical equation. For instance, if you are playing the multiplication game and tapped on one card that shows 42 and the other that shows 7 x 6, this will be a match and cards will disappear. The game is over when all cards are matched. We value our Customer’s opinions and are always looking for your feedback and ideas.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: https://www.companova.com/mathmatch/
Accept this math challenge and start practicing Multiplication, Division, Subtraction and Addition.