• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
Book of Mormon Touch brings scripture stories to life with imaginative and interactive storytelling designed for early readers (primary-aged children) and LDS families. With original illustrations and careful attention to scriptural story, young children and beginning readers can interact and engage with familiar characters and important stories from The Book of Mormon (The Book of Mormon is a volume of scripture published by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormons).
***Download and enjoy Volume 1 for FREE now!***
* Follow us on Facebook for the latest news about upcoming content at: www.facebook.com/bookofmormontouch
STORY MODE helps primary children (age 3-11) engage with the scriptures line by line with dozens of illustrated scenes. Each scene includes interactive sounds and pop-up messages that will surprise and delight young readers and non-readers alike.
STICKER STORY MODE builds memory skills challenging children to place illustrated characters and objects where they belong within each scene as they follow the scripture story.
BUILD-A-SCENE MODE encourages children to create scenes from other Book of Mormon stories or to imagine their own stories using the backgrounds and illustrations from the app. (Build-a-Scene also includes a few surprise stickers and illustrations not found in regular story modes.)
NOTE: Book of Mormon Touch is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints.
* Toss a snowball, make a snow angel, and conduct a train as you swipe through The Coat, A Mother’s Hope, andThe Old Shoemaker.
* Read as a family or let the app do the storytelling for you with video and audio playback.
* Let beautiful animation, music, and narration immerse you in the stories.
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
● ENGLISH TEXT
● ENGLISH VOICE OUTPUT
The standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) are the four books that currently constitute its open scriptural canon, due to the LDS belief in continuous revelation.
● The Holy Bible (King James version)
● The Book of Mormon, subtitled since 1981"Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
● The Doctrine and Covenants of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● The Pearl of Great Price (containing the Book of Moses, the Book of Abraham, Joseph Smith-Matthew and Joseph Smith-History)
+ The Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible
The standard works are printed and distributed by the LDS Church in a single binding called a quadruple combination and as a set of two books, with the Bible in one binding, and the other three books in a second binding called a triple combination. Current editions of the standard works include a Bible dictionary, photographs, maps and gazetteer, topical guide, index, footnotes, cross references, excerpts from the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible (JST), and other study aids.
Under the LDS Church's doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day Saints believe literally in the principle of revelation from God to his children. Individual members are entitled to divine revelation for confirmation of truths, gaining knowledge or wisdom, meeting personal challenges, and so forth. Parents are entitled to revelation for raising their families.
Divine revelation for the direction of the entire church comes from God to the President of the Church, who is viewed by Latter-day Saints as a prophet in the same sense as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Peter, and other biblical leaders. When prophets and general authorities of the church speak as "moved upon by the Holy Ghost", it "shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation." Members are encouraged to ponder these revelations and pray to determine for themselves the truthfulness of doctrine.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE edition includes ads which finance the development while the PRO edition is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal. You can first check out the FREE edition without any risk in order to to see if you like the app. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can buy the PRO edition.
● Standalone software - no eBook reader needed
● Daylight & nighttime colors
● Voice output (text to speech, TTS)
● Move to SD card
● Clickable table of contents
● English and German program language
● Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
● Fullscreen images on/off by long click
● Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
The Bible and Book of Mormon app, from The Church of Jesus Christ, treats the two volumes of scripture as one, and makes it easier than ever to read, study and share the Word of God. The Bible text is the Authorized King James Version from 1611 and The Book of Mormon text is carefully consistent with 1830 version.
Features of the app include:
• Designed for Android phones and tablets
• Verse of the Day: each day a new verse is given and is easy to share via Facebook, Twitter, text message and email
• Browse: browse through the scriptures by book and chapter; drop down menus make it easy to find any book and chapter easily
• Search: simple search to look for words or phrases; compound search allows search of any two words or phrase and returns the verse that contain both; search words are bolded in the results, sort traditional or alphabetical
• Highlight: highlight your favorite verses, either individual or several together
• Bookmark: bookmark verses with descriptive titles to easily find what you’re looking for
• Notes: the perfect study tool, select verses and write detailed notes
• Reading Settings: select low light setting for nighttime reading, small medium and large fonts
• History: see your reading history and easily find previous places you’ve been
• Share: share the app with friends or share single or multiple verses through social media, text or email
The Bible and Book of Mormon app also includes resources to provide feedback and to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ.
The Book of Mormon is a sacred text of the Latter Day Saint movement that contains writings of ancient prophets who lived on the American continent from approximately 2200 BC to AD 421. It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith as The Book of Mormon: An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi.
According to Smith's account, and also according to the book's narrative, the Book of Mormon was originally written in otherwise unknown characters referred to as "reformed Egyptian" engraved on golden plates. Smith claimed that the last prophet to contribute to the book, a man named Moroni, buried it in a hill in present-day New York and then returned to earth in 1827 as an angel, revealing the location of the book to Smith and instructing him to translate and disseminate it as evidence of the restoration of Christ's true church in the latter days.
The Book of Mormon has a number of original and distinctive doctrinal discussions on subjects such as the fall of Adam and Eve, the nature of the Atonement, eschatology, redemption from physical and spiritual death, and the organization of the latter-day church. The pivotal event of the book is an appearance of Jesus Christ to the Americas shortly after his resurrection.
The Book of Mormon is the earliest of the unique writings of the Latter Day Saint movement, the denominations of which typically regard the text not only as scripture but also as a historical record of God's dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas. The Book of Mormon is divided into smaller books, titled after the individuals named as primary authors and, in most versions, divided into chapters and verses. It is written in English, very similar to the Early Modern English linguistic style of the King James Version of the Bible, and has since been fully or partially translated into 108 languages.
Bookmarks have arrived, you can now save your place in your scriptures with this bookmark function. It is located under the menu options.
Recurring alarm now available in paid version!!
If you have any problems please send us an email at email@example.com before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
**** HOW To USE ***
You have the choice of either listening via audio streaming from the internet or you can download the files to your device.
* All files are streamed from the internet (internet connection needed to listen!)
* You can also download each MP3 file by using the download icon in the top right corner
* If file is downloaded, the app will serve the audio file directly from your device (no internet connection needed)
* Audio (streamed and downloaded) stops automatically when you receive a call
The text version e-book are available as a HTML files (no ebook reader needed).
Font size of text file is auto optimized for all mobile devices.
You can listen to the audio files or radio while reading the text.
When you exit the app while an audio file is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the audio. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
This is a FREE ad-supported app.
Disclaimer: All files, Text and audio, are out of copyright and in public domain.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
To help with memorization there are now options to remove random words from verses or to leave just the first letter of all words.
We decided to add the The Family: A Proclamation to the World, The Living Christ, and the Articles of Faith, since they are good for memorizing.
You can swipe between scriptures to go forward or backwards.
To get back to the list of scriptures or books, hit your back button.
There is now a "Widget" that you can put on your home screen. To do this you will need to long press on your home screen, then select "Widgets" or "Android Widget" from the pop-up.
From the list select "Scripture Mastery App".
This places the widget on your home screen. Now you need to add a reference. To do this, open the Scripture Mastery App, select a verse, then from the text of the verse (not the reference) long press. You will see a small pop-up that says the verse was added to the widget. Now you have a verse on your home screen.
Works included are:
* The Book of Mormon
* The Pearl of Great Price
* Doctrine and Covenants of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints
* The Articles of Faith
Easy to use app!
All ebooks are in HTML format and no additional book reader is required.
Books are optimized for all mobile devices.
English Language Only.
* This is a free ad-supported application.
* All works are in the Public Domain, meaning that they are not subject to copyright.
* All material in this app shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
nemo from finding nemo, and sponge bob from the ocean
can you find the end of the maze to get save nemo?
Up to 2 players.
vs and co op modes.
main game is a maze where you must fight and dodge to escape.
Art by May and Punipaws.
May kimi harada , a young teen vampire travels through several laybrinths and her goal is to get to the end of each one without dying. With several appearances from characters from the popular anime higurashi no naku koro bi by ryukishi07 and a few references to various other things. There is even two player mode where may and Rena ryugu from higurashi team up and travel through the labyrinth together.
1- updated boss, and added some backgrounds, secret bonus lvl (2 player only),