Pretty good. Good game, just a little slow at times, meaning during combat and while walking. Don't press the walking button and the look around button at the same time, is really annoying.
nice game but sometimes it doesnt stop running and cant attack or open chest when dont stop running
Sort of fun but... Very buggy and no exit button
Found about it on /r/androidgaming Seems pretty good, I'll have my eyes on your works dude. EDIT: After I played a little while, I wanted to update my review but due to some connection failure only the score was updated. As soon as I saw the 25 second ad, I hit uninstall - and of course had to say I didn't like it due to this exact reason. Sorry for the confusion. I'll still have my eyes on your works. Since you took the time to respond I'll go ahead and give it 3/5 . Wish you the best.
Issues with Android TV - Nvidia SHIELD I understand you dont have support for controllers, but can we request for Android TV support and controller support ?
- Startup ads removed
- Bug fixes
- Automatically convert saves from v1.x to work with v2.2 and above (If you open a save slot from v1.x, it can now be played on v2.x)
- Fixed a bug where users get 500 gold for reviews
- Added support for Back and Menu Android buttons
- All the great updates from v2.0!
- Improved water quality with real time reflections on selected devices
- Redesigned environments
- Separate "Roll" button
- Spells on the side of the screen now
To become the Best Trainers!Collect monsters and challenge Gym Masters！
Fight Your Way to Victory & Defeat Your Opponents in 3D Fantasy PvP RPG Game!