Just got a new phone? Want your old phone’s contacts and messages in it? Need to backup your phone? Then this is the application you are looking for. It is able to completely transfer your phonebook and messages from almost any phone to your Android or from Android to any other phone.
We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download version for iPhone called MOBILedit.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using Bluetooth, our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
We are introducing completely new feature Message Archive, which allows you to import many messages from different phones into one place, so you can read, search, filter or reply to them. This Pro functionality is available as an in-app purchase.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
To migrate your data just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Connect phones via Bluetooth or create an Internet Storage account.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.