Please note this application works only for tablets (not valid for smartphones for now)
digital log book for teachers to manage multiple classes.
Appropriate 2016 reform cycles 2,3 and 4 (college and primary school) focuses on skills assessment, it is for teachers who wish to facilitate the daily organization of their classes as well as the competency assessment primary and secondary school (soon to school).
New: Validation of skills expected in line with the reforms implemented in 2016 returned (Cycle 2 to 4).
- Cycle 4: French, foreign and regional modern languages, fine arts, music education, physical education, history and geography (with moral and civic education), physical chemistry, life sciences and Earth, technology and mathematics and History of art
- Round 3: French, foreign and regional modern languages, fine arts, history and geography (with moral and civic education), music education, art history, physical education, science and technology and mathematics.
- Round 2: French, foreign languages, fine arts, music education, physical education, questioning the world and mathematics.
- Validation of items that attest mastery of related skills.
- Consideration of the common core skills
- summary sheet student
- Student Management (chatter, Business oversights, participation, comments ....) with ability to change the titles by such chatter exemption for a PE teacher.
- Added pictures of students from the camera or from your tablet picture folder.
- Import of student names from a file in the format "csv".
The columns in the CSV file are (name, first name, gender (F or M), birth (14/11/1998), email address)
download the example here: www.competenceo.fr/classetest.csv
Ensure correct and the header of the columns, the date of birth is not mandatory.
- classical management notes of students as possible (adding notes, average quarterly, annually ...)
- ability to import CSV file shared (shared between colleagues of an institution)
For this please go to the following address from a PC or Mac: www.competenceo.fr -> Connection
enter your login and import your classes in csv format (well to the format of classetest.csv file). Then from your application (tablet) in the menu: Settings-> Classes press the button "Add a shared class."
This is an evolutionary release. Thank you kindly send me your comments and ideas to enable me to improve the performance, efficiency and practicality of this application which will be for all teachers an essential daily support.
This app works ONLY tablet, it is not at all adapted to smartphones.