Special note for all iOS users (iPod, iPhone and iPad)! Current version of ExtGPS only supports NMEA data via serial port which is not compatible with default Apple positioning system.
To learn more about the application, please visit ExtGPS homepage at: www.symarctic.com/extgps/
You can also edit a submitted portal ( for example: after a portal resonators update, an enemy attack etc...), and recalculate statistics.
Please, send me your feedback to help me improve the app!
Remember this is a Beta! Please send me your feedback/suggestions at email@example.com.
This application work ONLY OFFLINE, there is no auto information downloads about portal.
This is NOT directly connected to the Ingress/Intel map.
No Ram/Battery drains!
*keywords: resistance, enlightened, niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resonator, , AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, ingress helper, ingress portal, portal
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
This app is not affiliated with Niantic Labs. Glyph designs property of Niantic Labs.
Remember that some Glyphs have multiple translations. As far as we know, all of the glyphs that appear in Ingress are now in this app, and we are working on adding more sequences. See the link below to help contribute.
With thanks to the Glyphtionary (http://www.glyphtionary.com/) for the initial glyph translations, Robert Vaughan for the logo artwork, those who prepared the data (especially Adam Gilmore), and my many testers.
• UI refresh
• Leaderboards and achievements for sequence mode
• Option to select sequence lengths
• More sequences!
Found a bug? Want a feature? Report it here: http://github.com/dingram/glypher/issues
Help us collect glyph sequences from the game! See https://plus.google.com/117333533213539145482/ for details.
This is an unofficial and non affiliated with Niantic Labs support application for Ingress which allows you to calculate portal levels by resonators, energy and linking range as well as providing information about XMP, AP, shields, player level and much more
English corrections: Cayse Pollard
Resonators art: Thomas Tølbøl Sørensen
*keywords: niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resistance, enlightened, resonator, XMP, AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, augmented reality, exotic matter, map, find, how to, location, timer, acting alliances bestow cryptic deploy embrace energy enlightened global http ingress intrigue investigation mysterious nianticproject secret stake struggle tech transform unearthed world burster timer counter hack alarm notification wiki wikipedia
HOW TO USE
1. Start the main screen, press the "start", you will see a blue icon on the screen.
2. Switch the screen to Glyph Hack.
3. During the reading of the glyph, when you tap the previous blue icon, drawing area will be displayed in the overlay.
4. Once the glyph is displayed on the screen, please traced quickly the glyph.
5. When you release your finger, the screen will appear the next glyph can be input.
6. When you can enter the glyph 5 times, or you tap on the icon, you will display mode.
7. When the display mode, since it is displayed glyph drew earlier, and then enter the glyph it to reference.
Under the layer can not be operated in input mode.
If you drag the icon up and down, you can adjust the position of the drawing area.
Have a nice day.
When launched, few seconds required for acquiring your location.
After that, Intel Ingress Map will be shown according to the location.
To be implemented in future:
- bookmark places
- default magnify setting
(wondering how to enable menu w/o reducing app screen size ...)
Note: This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Niantic.
2015/2/1, ver 1.0, 1st release
2015/2/17, ver 1.1
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
It also features:
- keep GPS fix with a configurable timeout
- disable sync while playing (saves energy)
- "Settings" launcher icon for Android devices running on version 4.0.4 or lower.
- configurable "Autostart on Boot"
- possibility to disable display dim. Caution: Running on full display brightness WILL drain your battery!
- it's free
- easy to use
- no advertising
- no battery drain when screen is off or Ingress is not running
A simple way for you to find new portals:
1) go to http://www.ingress.com/intel/
2) locate a portal you want to go
3) click on the link icon on the top right of the screen and get a link to the portal.
the link will be similar to: http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=-23.548943,-46.638818
(this example does not work because google filters google play links.. :(
4) send this link to you android device (per email?) and click on it
5) this app will redirect it to Google Maps ( or any other GPS app )
6) drive to the portal and create a megafield
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Niantic and I can only hope they have mercy for those who use this app.
This app is OpenSource: https://github.com/marcosdiez/IngressIntelToGps
*** Most likely this app won't work on latests Android versions. ***
1. Install "Ingress ScrOn" app
2. Quite quick flash note "Ingress screen timeout active." is shown
3. When Ingress app is loaded note "Timeout n hours."
There is no user interface.
Keywords: Tasker, Ingress, screen on, screen timeout, screen always on
And as always: Software developer cannot be hold responsible for any damages to software, hardware or mental health, etc. There should be no side effects from this app yet everything is always possible.
The app is shown and controlled via notifications (see screenshots) to ensure, that ingress must not be closed while interacting with the cooldown timer.
- 3 different timertypes
a.) Portal hack
b.) Xm respawn
- Every timertpe can be started 5 times
- Title and duration of the 3 timertypes can be choosen manually
- Start timer ftom notifications
- Choose your own notification sound
- Cooldownprogress represented by progressbar
- Simple Holo UI
This app is not from Niantic or Google
> Unofficial App <
- Portal calculator: calculate the max link length of a portal from a set of resonators
- Range calculator: calculate the needed portal level for a specific range
- Action Points
- Range indicator: Kilometers or Miles
- Menu-color: Enlightened (green), Resistance (blue), red, yellow or black
- Theme-selection: dark or light (Android 4+)
Ingress, portal, calculator, link, distance, resonator, range, calc
Intel ultimate brings 2 great things to any serious resistance or Enlightened agent
1.) Full-screen using every single pixel optimizing the use of the Intel map on your display.
(great for screenshots of your linking and fielding work)
2.) Gives the user quick access to the Intel map via the notification bar.
(convenient no matter what your doing on your device)
-Remembers your last viewed location
-Open Links from the Intel Map shared by other agents
-Provide you with the option to navigate directly to the link location.
If your going to leave a bad review on speed
please at least be running version 1.8 and on LTE or wifi
*designed for Android 3.0 on up
to sign up to test beta versions join our beta community
Niantic Labs are owned by Google. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google or Niantic in any way.
This app uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous usage statistics. This includes general information such as the number of times the app is launched, and session duration. No personal information is ever collected and or stored.
This app contains ads
No ads, consider donating dome dogecoin: DTGbKVQEpwEL5Cnji1SNC92sg6sv4qHuf2
TetherGPS Lite allows you to share the GPS on one WiFi enabled Android device with another WiFi enabled Android Device.
TetherGPS can be launched by using the included 1x1 widgets, through intent broadcasts from other apps, or by using the launch buttons in the TetherGPS configuration app.
Example use - Connect your Nook Color and your HTC Evo to the same network, or tether the Nook Color to the HTC Evo with android-wifi-tether. Run TGPS Server on the HTC Evo and TGPS Client on the Nook color. The Nook Color will receive GPS data from the HTC Evo. Applications on the Nook Color such as Google Maps and Google Navigation will then work using the shared GPS data.
-Mock locations on the client device must be enabled. Settings>Applications>Development>Allow mock locations.
-GPS location must be enabled on both devices.
-Use the TGPS Client and TGPS Server widgets to enable the services.
TetherGPS Lite includes the full client and a lite version of the server which will run for 5 minutes at a time. After the time limit is hit the server can simply be restarted via the widget.
If the widgets are not showing up in your widget list, check to make sure the application is installed on the device and not on the SD card.
If your device does not include a way to enable GPS navigation, download one of the freely available GPS toggle widgets from the Android Market.
TetherGPS uses the following intent listeners for activation by Tasker and other apps:
If TetherGPS does not show up in the market on your Nook or other tablet device, you can download the lite version with a fully featured client from our website, http://www.comptonsoft.com