Good but Had this on N8 and was a great game but this is always telling me I'm off line when I'm connected to 60 meg wi/fi. Also controls too sensitive and can be annoying. Still very playable once used to.
Liked it Does not work on lollipop, Nexus 6p. But I like this game. Please fix
Good game if I could see it. 5 stars when you can zoom thw view on Galaxy S4.
Note 3 Seems like the devs have completely stopped supporting this game. On the Note 3, the pool table takes up about 25% of the screen leaving about 75% of the screen empty space. You need a microscope to see it it's that small.
Adds Why am I getting adds when I paid for a full version?
Cj91 Excellent .....
- Moved online gaming to dedicated server
- Bug fixes
Pocket Pool 3D is the hands down the most intuitive and aesthetic Pool Game!
The Best Billiards Game Comes To Google Play. Download For FREE Right Now!
Enjoy 8 Ball Pool simulator billiards with 3D realistic pool halls & cue sticks