Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM) is a portable device for measuring and analyzing blood pressure and pulse during 24/48 hours. With its compact design and screen, small size and light weight, it is wearable on arm without connecting hose for air, which makes it easier and cozier for use in comparison to traditional Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor.
Overview and analyzes can be done directly on screen of ambulatory blood pressure monitor or through Android devices (telephone/tablet) thanks to Prizma PABPM application.
Intuitive Prizma PABPM application is connecting Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with mobile devices via Bluetooth.
This application is converting Android telephone/tablet into instrument for simple monitoring of blood pressure and pulse.
Prizma PABPM application is enabling:
1. Limitless number of users;
2. Daily and nightly method of blood pressure measuring;
3. Time interval for measuring can be chosen: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min, 90 min, 120 min;
4. Choice of method of measuring: automatic or manual;
5. Prizma Alarm is activated when measured value of blood pressure, systole and/or diastole, is beyond limit values that are set.
Characteristics of Prizma PABPM application:
1. Simple and intuitive user interface;
2. Date and time of measuring every single measured value of blood pressure;
3. Registering the position of the body during measurement: standing/sitting, lying down, slight movement, accelerated motion;
4. Statistics of measurement results: systole and diastole blood pressure, pulse, central arterial pressure;
5. Interactive graphic display of blood pressure trend;
6. Keeping records of measured values for every registered user is unlimited,
7. Measured values of blood pressure are sorted according to classification of hypertension, defined by ESH (European Society of Hypertension) and ESC (European Society of Cardiology);
8. Data about measured values can be sent by email or other applications for communicating;
9. Data export in CSV format.