Mobile Money, the game-changing service offered by GTT, promotes the use of your mobile phone to take care of everyday transactions at any time of day, and from where ever you are…
Why join a long line or travel to a business to complete your payment; when you can pay in one minute or less with the NEW Mobile Money App for Android handsets?
With the MMG App installed on your phone, log in using your registered GTT mobile number and Mobile Money PIN. The easy to use and vibrant display will save you even more time, and unlike the USSD option *123#, you can complete multiple transactions in one session, plus your session will not time out after one minute of inactivity.
Here’s what you need to know about Mobile Money (MMG):
Mobile Money is like having a 'wallet' on your mobile phone, where you can store money and use it to make payments. Customers of both networks in Guyana - GTT & the Other Network can sign up for Mobile Money (Free), and access via this App to process payments. (GTT customers can also access their MMG wallets with the USSD option *123#)
With Mobile Money, users can:
* Pay utility bills (GPL, GWI & GTT); pay GRA taxes and licenses, IPED; cover insurance premiums for Demerara Mutual and Hand-in- Hand; pay Cable Bills at E Networks, Stabroek DIRECTV or Movie Star; and also take care of your monthly installments at Courts, Lucky Dollar and Singer.
* Buy GPL Prepaid Tokens 24/7.
* Transfer Money to anyone at anytime, anywhere in Guyana, at the lowest rates around.
* Buy Top Up for yourself OR Sell Top Up to others and get paid a commission on every sale.
* Shop and Pay for goods and services at a variety of Merchants countrywide: Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Purans & Cevons Waste Management, Gas Stations, Online Stores/ Shopping companies, Moms & Pops shops, and much more.
* Withdraw cash from your wallet at any MMG Agent countrywide.
* Use your Bonus Wallet to buy free top up for yourself; OR use your bonus to sell top up to others and make money. (GTT customers get 10% back on all top ups; and 5% back on all DSL payments via MMG.
* Check your balance, request a Mini Statement and change your PIN with the MY WALLET option.
To register, visit any of the 130+ MMG Agents countrywide or any GTT Office with a valid form of Identification and proof of address. Customers can also sign up online at mmg.co.gy/register or by completing a form and sending to MMG’s whatsapp number 654-1190. Registration is FREE!
A confirmation receipt of your transaction via text message (time, date, amount, account or reference number & transaction number) is received after every payment.
Finally, your wallet is protected with a secure, confidential PIN (Personal Identification Number) that must be entered to confirm/ complete any transaction.
Download the MMG App today and do more with your time.
Call 0488 (0GTT) for more information or visit us on Facebook Page or mmg.co.gy