Course Notes contains past notes from Universities from a variety of courses and from websites/teachers. All notes are to be used at your discretion for educational purposes.
If you have any notes to share, send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Download notes from real Universities
- Read descriptions of courses before downloading
- View docs, PDFs and power points
All notes are downloaded to the SD card: ~/Android/data/
- Modify SD Card: Store notes on SDCard
- Internet: Download notes
Course Notes by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
* Search for colleges by state, major, college type, college enrollment, and/or location
* Save colleges for future reference
* Find colleges where your SAT or ACT scores fall roughly in the middle 50% of the student body
* Search feature to quickly find a specific college
* Sort colleges by graduation rate, SAT scores, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and more
* Detailed information for each college, including the acceptance rate, graduation rates, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and percentage of students receiving grants from the college.
Note: This app currently searches only for four-year colleges. However, support for two-year colleges may be added in a future release.
This Find Colleges app was developed in conjunction with ThinkEducationUSA.com, a dynamic new multimedia website designed to help students learn about attending a college or university in the U.S. It was developed by ThinkGlobal Inc., in cooperation with U.S. government agencies and trade groups that are committed to promoting educational exchanges between the U.S. and other countries. The website includes general information that will be helpful to students who are interested in attending a U.S. college or university.
Features of the app include:
- Notifications – parents and students, receive timely push notifications for the year group(s) relevant to you.
- News – keep up to date with all the latest news from the school.
- Events calendar – see what’s coming up and add chosen events in to your device’s own calendar.
- Image and video galleries – updated regularly with photos and videos from a range of school activities and events.
- Prospectus – view interactive versions of the school prospectus and sixth form prospectus.
- Contact – key contact information, map and enquiry form.
You can find out details about upcoming events, latest news, videos and details of how to find us.
EFC Students can log in with their college accounts to see additional information, such as their individual timetable and attendance. There are also searchable maps of the EFC campus
Right now, when one third of the UK's green places are in danger of being lost or degraded, our work is more important than ever.
The everyday green places that people use are especially vulnerable. 10,000 playing fields were sold off between 1979 and 1997 and only 10% of the UK's allotments remain. Places like these do not have special protection. They are all under threat at a time when local councils are cutting budgets.
But neglecting green places is a false economy. It doesn't take long for a once-loved open space to become a magnet for anti-social behaviour, and a cost to society.
So looking after green places isn't just about caring for nature. It's about caring for people as well.
A well-used green place is a classroom, a gym, a playground and a sanctuary. It is a place that is good for people as well as for wildlife.
The Conservation Volunteers help hundreds of thousands of people each year to reclaim local green places. Through our own environmental projects and through our network of 2,000 community groups, we see people – every day, and all across the UK – taking responsibility for their own local environments.
You can be part of it too.
This app allows you to:
Welcome - Find out more about The Conservation Volunteers
News - Keep up to date with our latest news
Tree Library - Add to our community by reporting trees, finding existing trees, or using your camera to find trees near you. If we together help identify and report trees we can better protect them.
Identify Trees - Information on the most common trees.
Contact - Get in touch with us.
- To ensure that communications between the school and the stakeholders are swift, timely and easily accessible.
- To allow us to celebrate achievement, share key dates and keep stakeholders up to date with school news.
- To ensure that key information will be readily available to a wide audience.
Our new school building will bring exciting opportunities and unrivalled facilities for students and staff alike. As part of a £20 million investment to provide young people in our area with a positive environment for learning, the new building has been designed to help ensure students feel valued, supported, safe and secure.
Bright and spacious classrooms feature state-of-the-art smart boards and advanced learning technologies. Flexible learning spaces add a whole new dimension to teaching, while super-fast broadband delivers instant access to a whole world of knowledge.
Technology lessons benefit from learning suites equipped with industry-standard equipment, as used in the world of work.
A fantastic new dining facility offers a wide choice of meals, including halal, vegetarian and healthy eating options.
Sixth Form students now have an all-day café facility, and an impressive multi-purpose hall provides a superb venue for school celebrations, plays, assemblies and presentations. Facilities will include Wudu facilities.
As part of the building work, our Grade II listed Spring Hill College has been extensively refurbished to provide an impressive Sixth Form library, common room and study areas, as well as multipurpose classrooms for use by the wider school
High quality inclusive teaching underpins everything we do at Moseley School. Assisted by experienced support staff, our dedicated teachers work hard to engage every student and bring learning to life. Lessons typically begin with exciting and stimulating challenges and activities.
Teachers take the time and effort to really get to know their pupils, as well as their academic backgrounds, talents and individual learning needs. They then use a range of learning strategies to bring out the best in each child.
Below is short description of what information is contained in each section.
About: This opens up the latest Head teacher’s message.
News: This section loads the latest news/stories about the school.
Calendar: This shows the school’s calendar in either list, day or month view.
Media: This loads the school’s picture and video gallery.
Prospectus: Contains electronic copy of the school’s prospectus.
Share: This allows the user to share the app via Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
Contact: Shows the detailed contact information of the school.
Links: This contains links to Lyndon School’s website and Concept4’s website.
More: This opens up the links to the school’s Ofsted’s report and Newsletters.
- School Prospectus
- School Calendar
- Receive the latest news and events
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
Leehurst Swan School is set in six acres of a wooded glade and playing fields, overlooking Salisbury city centre. It also has a pavilion and playing fields in the city's Cathedral Close. It is the only school in Salisbury to offer co-education from the age of 2 to 16 years. The family atmosphere of the school, the small class sizes and outstanding personal development of the pupils leads to a rich and happy education that reflects the ethos of Christian values and respect for the individual. The benefits of an all through education are widely recognised, eliminating the problems of transfer between the stages of education.
- Find your perfect course and make an enquiry
- Get all our contact details in one place
- Open day info
- Campus locations, directions and opening times
- Bus routes and car parking info
- Latest college news
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Apply for the courses you want to study next year
- To ensure that the communications with the school and the stakeholders are swift, timely and easily accessible.
- Allow us to celebrate achievement, share key dates, and keep everyone up to date with school news.
- Key information will be more readily available to everyone
Features of the app include:
- News feed – keep up to date with all the latest news from the school.
- Calendar of events – with the ability to add the event into your phone’s own calendar!
- Image Galleries – with pics and videos from a range of school activities
- Prospectus and Parental Information brochure – especially for prospective parents and students
- Call or email us from the Contact Us section, or fill out an enquiry form
- Maps integration
- Social sharing links – share the app with your family and friends