* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
For more information see fellesstudentsystem.no/studentbevis
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
- Compare thousands of colleges in an instant
- AP, SAT, and CLEP information
***The College Board is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that connects students to college success and opportunity.
Founded in 1900, the College Board was created to expand access to higher education. Today, the membership association is made up of over 6,000 of the world’s leading educational institutions and is dedicated to promoting excellence and equity in education.
Each year, the College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT and the Advanced Placement Program. The organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.
Course Notes contains past notes from Universities from a variety of courses and from websites/teachers. All notes are to be used at your discretion for educational purposes.
If you have any notes to share, send them in to email@example.com!
- Download notes from real Universities
- Read descriptions of courses before downloading
- View docs, PDFs and power points
All notes are downloaded to the SD card: ~/Android/data/
- Modify SD Card: Store notes on SDCard
- Internet: Download notes
Course Notes by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* 215 audio lessons split between 4 main courses:
- Sermon on the Mount
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Family and Marriage
* Includes translations for more than 30 languages
* 150+ additional lessons covering specific books of the Bible and special focus areas (English and other select languages)
* Ideal for small groups and Bible studies, as well as independent study
* Includes leader and student guides for each of the four main courses, and study booklets for each course
* Create a profile to track your progress
* Download lessons to your account to listen off-line
To use MBC, listen to the audio lessons and download the corresponding student workbook, which contains study questions to help you learn. Also included are the corresponding leader guides, which provide the answers to the study questions and can be used to lead small groups and Bible studies. For further reading, please use our study booklets, offered at the course level, which provide more commentary on each course.
Languages included in app: English, African English, African French, Amharic, Arabic, Banjara, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Indonesian, Kannada, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kok Borok, Malagasy, Mandarin, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sora, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telegu, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese*
*Material is updated frequently and may include more languages than listed here.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations, on and off campus.
- Find out which Student Computing Rooms have free PC’s and see which is the closest using GPS.
- View your Library “My Account Information”
- View your course and exam Timetables
- Find Friends – use the Friend Locator to see where friends are and contact them to meet up.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
When launching the app for the first time please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
Features of the app include:
- Notifications – parents and students, receive timely push notifications for the year group(s) relevant to you.
- News – keep up to date with all the latest news from the school.
- Events calendar – see what’s coming up and add chosen events in to your device’s own calendar.
- Image and video galleries – updated regularly with photos and videos from a range of school activities and events.
- Prospectus – view interactive versions of the school prospectus and sixth form prospectus.
- Contact – key contact information, map and enquiry form.
You can find out details about upcoming events, latest news, videos and details of how to find us.
EFC Students can log in with their college accounts to see additional information, such as their individual timetable and attendance. There are also searchable maps of the EFC campus
Right now, when one third of the UK's green places are in danger of being lost or degraded, our work is more important than ever.
The everyday green places that people use are especially vulnerable. 10,000 playing fields were sold off between 1979 and 1997 and only 10% of the UK's allotments remain. Places like these do not have special protection. They are all under threat at a time when local councils are cutting budgets.
But neglecting green places is a false economy. It doesn't take long for a once-loved open space to become a magnet for anti-social behaviour, and a cost to society.
So looking after green places isn't just about caring for nature. It's about caring for people as well.
A well-used green place is a classroom, a gym, a playground and a sanctuary. It is a place that is good for people as well as for wildlife.
The Conservation Volunteers help hundreds of thousands of people each year to reclaim local green places. Through our own environmental projects and through our network of 2,000 community groups, we see people – every day, and all across the UK – taking responsibility for their own local environments.
You can be part of it too.
This app allows you to:
Welcome - Find out more about The Conservation Volunteers
News - Keep up to date with our latest news
Tree Library - Add to our community by reporting trees, finding existing trees, or using your camera to find trees near you. If we together help identify and report trees we can better protect them.
Identify Trees - Information on the most common trees.
Contact - Get in touch with us.
- To ensure that communications between the school and the stakeholders are swift, timely and easily accessible.
- To allow us to celebrate achievement, share key dates and keep stakeholders up to date with school news.
- To ensure that key information will be readily available to a wide audience.
Our new school building will bring exciting opportunities and unrivalled facilities for students and staff alike. As part of a £20 million investment to provide young people in our area with a positive environment for learning, the new building has been designed to help ensure students feel valued, supported, safe and secure.
Bright and spacious classrooms feature state-of-the-art smart boards and advanced learning technologies. Flexible learning spaces add a whole new dimension to teaching, while super-fast broadband delivers instant access to a whole world of knowledge.
Technology lessons benefit from learning suites equipped with industry-standard equipment, as used in the world of work.
A fantastic new dining facility offers a wide choice of meals, including halal, vegetarian and healthy eating options.
Sixth Form students now have an all-day café facility, and an impressive multi-purpose hall provides a superb venue for school celebrations, plays, assemblies and presentations. Facilities will include Wudu facilities.
As part of the building work, our Grade II listed Spring Hill College has been extensively refurbished to provide an impressive Sixth Form library, common room and study areas, as well as multipurpose classrooms for use by the wider school
High quality inclusive teaching underpins everything we do at Moseley School. Assisted by experienced support staff, our dedicated teachers work hard to engage every student and bring learning to life. Lessons typically begin with exciting and stimulating challenges and activities.
Teachers take the time and effort to really get to know their pupils, as well as their academic backgrounds, talents and individual learning needs. They then use a range of learning strategies to bring out the best in each child.
Below is short description of what information is contained in each section.
About: This opens up the latest Head teacher’s message.
News: This section loads the latest news/stories about the school.
Calendar: This shows the school’s calendar in either list, day or month view.
Media: This loads the school’s picture and video gallery.
Prospectus: Contains electronic copy of the school’s prospectus.
Share: This allows the user to share the app via Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
Contact: Shows the detailed contact information of the school.
Links: This contains links to Lyndon School’s website and Concept4’s website.
More: This opens up the links to the school’s Ofsted’s report and Newsletters.
- School Prospectus
- School Calendar
- Receive the latest news and events
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
Leehurst Swan School is set in six acres of a wooded glade and playing fields, overlooking Salisbury city centre. It also has a pavilion and playing fields in the city's Cathedral Close. It is the only school in Salisbury to offer co-education from the age of 2 to 16 years. The family atmosphere of the school, the small class sizes and outstanding personal development of the pupils leads to a rich and happy education that reflects the ethos of Christian values and respect for the individual. The benefits of an all through education are widely recognised, eliminating the problems of transfer between the stages of education.
- Find your perfect course and make an enquiry
- Get all our contact details in one place
- Open day info
- Campus locations, directions and opening times
- Bus routes and car parking info
- Latest college news
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Apply for the courses you want to study next year
- To ensure that the communications with the school and the stakeholders are swift, timely and easily accessible.
- Allow us to celebrate achievement, share key dates, and keep everyone up to date with school news.
- Key information will be more readily available to everyone
Features of the app include:
- News feed – keep up to date with all the latest news from the school.
- Calendar of events – with the ability to add the event into your phone’s own calendar!
- Image Galleries – with pics and videos from a range of school activities
- Prospectus and Parental Information brochure – especially for prospective parents and students
- Call or email us from the Contact Us section, or fill out an enquiry form
- Maps integration
- Social sharing links – share the app with your family and friends