German grammar & spelling in grades 3 and 4
practice with "Pippo from space":
* Developed by German teachers according to the curriculum
* Fun instead of frustration thanks to a fun reward system
* Grammar and spelling rules help you solve the game tasks independently
* Your child can arrange to meet a friend online for a German duel
* 100% ad-free
* no hidden costs
* Little gamers will be delighted!
Who is pippo
Pippo is a friendly space monster. His spaceship crashed and nobody speaks his language ... Help him practice German in exciting games!
Many game variants offer exercises for German (grammar and spelling) that children can play against their friends in single or duel mode.
* Over 1,000 questions and exercises on German grammar and spelling!
* Win the spelling and grammar championship title every week and unlock more accessories for Pippo!
* No in-app purchases, no subscription - bought once and the game belongs to your family!
* Duel mode - enter your friend's username online and invite him to the duel round. Who will win the German championship title?
* Play online in complete safety. It is not possible to contact strangers from the network.
* German learning game for 7-10 year olds, according to the official curricula of the 3rd and 4th grade
Why learn by playing?
We still know it from our own youth - dry learning software. Unfortunately, not much has changed since then. We believe: "There is another way!". Pippo from space should first and foremost be fun - so much fun that children can play it all by themselves. If the children then want to gain an advantage in the game, they have to deal with German grammar and spelling. So we get them to learn German out of their own motivation.
"New and exciting for 8 to 11 year olds" - Familien-welt.de
"Combining the useful with the fun" - KÄNGURU city magazine for families in Cologne and Bonn
"Not an educational game, but really a game - that also conveys German content" - Samuel Degen in an interview with Hitwave Radio