When you've come up with a solution to a puzzle in Wordiest, open WordiestOpponent and let it try to figure out a better solution. It will display the scores it came up with so you can decide whether to rack your brain some more. About to give up? You can ask it to gradually reveal more letters if you're stumped.
The free version will display ads and will hide the top 15% scores. The pro version has no ads, requires no permissions and displays everything it knows. But only if you ask for it -- the game is more fun if you try your best!
More from developer
"The most fun you can have on your own with 9 random letters. Brilliantly simple, devilishly addictive."
--Kim, Android Market comment
Ad supported, with ability to upgrade to ad-free full version in game.
Uses the SOWPODS word list containing 100,000+ words. They may be obscure, but yes those are words!
- Added a prominent menu button.
- Tweak backend communication for more robust multiplayer games.
- Fixed a rounding problem where top ratings stalled at 99.1.
- Optionally capitalize letters.
- Optionally make clear behave like backspace, hold will still clear.
- Accept keyboard input where available.
- Warn if trying to use the same word twice, can disable via options.
- Fix a ratings bug.
- Optimize tablet display.
- Optionally shake the device to shuffle letters.
- Use a simpler, more responsive rating system.
- Add a rating, tracking performance over time. View top rated players!
- Leaderboard of high scorers for each round.
- Optional offline play to reduce network use (free version still loads ads).
- Switch to a more compact dictionary model for a smaller app.
- Show all possible words using the given letters.
- Improve letter diversity (no more games with four 'A's).
- Fix a purchase bug.
- Respect local date format.
- Add alternate spots in case the originals are not reachable (over water, etc). Uses "ceil(lat,lon)-birthdays" as opposed to the normal "floor(lat,lon)+birthdays".
- Remember birthdays across app restarts.
Heart Rate Status is a simple app for displaying heart rate monitor data. While it supports a graph view, the main functionality is to display heart rate while using other applications via the system status bar or as an overlay.
Configure your target heart rate zone, heart rate appears with one of:
1. Bar above the number, heart rate is below target zone.
2. Bar below the number, heart rate is above target zone.
3. Bars both above and below, in target zone.
This app is only for exercise assistance.
- Graph sometimes flickers due to a bug in the chart library.