Wordfeud is a cross-platform multiplayer puzzle game available for Android and iPhone. Challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them - smack talk or praise - it's your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed - giving the classic game a new twist!
- Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
- Play in 30 simultaneous games!
- Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
- Push notifications informing you of opponent's latest move
- Uses English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish dictionaries
- Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
Important: if you're updating and have a device running Android 1.6, uninstall the previous version first. All your in-progress games will still still be there after reinstalling.
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
You must be 13+ to play this game.
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / TWL06), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
★★★ Play Store’s New Game of 2015 ★★★
★ FEATURED TOP WORD GAME Among IIT-K Students★ (Source Wikipedia)
★Develop your vocabulary, reasoning skill and your reflex simultaneously★
★ HOW TO PLAY:
Be A Sherlock - Break The Code:
The objective of this game is to break the code getting clues for each guess, the one who guesses the word (Breaking Code) using reasoning skills before someone else does wins.
Easy Mode - Daily Challenge And First 25 Rooms Have Color Codes For Beginners
Green - Letter Is Present In Secret Word At Same Spot
Orange - Letter Is Present In Secret Word But At Different Spot
Rule is simple: With every cows and bulls
Find the letters, create an anagram, un-scramble the word.
If you like Mastermind, GSN Lingo, Guess Word, Anagram, Ruzzle, Word Search games then you'll love Word for its unique genre and theme. Get Befuddled With Word Puzzles.
★ COMPETE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Compete with friends and family from around the world with Word's in-app social features.
Play with perfect Strangers using word's multiplayer capability to socialize more.
★ DAILY CHALLENGES
Challenge yourself with refreshing new instant 24x7 gameplays against random opponents in 6000+ rooms.
Collect all the 8 Achievements, Be A Pro And Qualify For Tournaments.
Compete For Your Word IQ Level And Top The IQ Leaderboard.
All the hosted/guessed words should be in English and should be a perfect Isogram (An Isogram is a Word with all unique letters). Like Lingo, Scrabble and most other popular Multiplayer Word Guess games people (except famous personalities), and city names are not allowed. This game uses dictionary to check if a word is a correct English Word or not. Please email us if you ever happen to come across a word which is in-fact correct, but is now marked as not.
→ You can guess words ranging from minimum of 3-letters to maximum of 18-letters.
→ Test your reflex and get more clues: "That Bee Is Fast" & "Bull Run" tests your reflex.
→ Word is Multiplayer:
• Up-to 100 simultaneous players in same room (Word MMO).
• Rooms that allow you to host your word for players to guess.
→ Awesome New In-app Chat With Players
→ Compatible With Most Phones And Tablets (HD Design).
→ And best of all Word is totally free
♥ Lovable Great Graphics, ♠ Intuitive Gameplay and ♪ Exciting Sound Effects
♦♦♦ELEMENT OF SURPRISE♦♦♦
In App Mini Games which you will uncover from hidden secret places.
☼ There are No Candies, Just Colors. ☼
☼ There is No Sugar, Just Honey. ☼
°•• No In App Purchases
°•• Learn from your Mistakes
°•• Improve Prediction Capabilities
°•• Reason Out Plausible Outcomes
°•• Improve Memory Remembering Colors
Do You Like Our Game? OR Have Some Suggestions?
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WordWithWorld
Follow us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+WordWithWorldGame
Follow us on Twitter https://www.twitter.com/wordwithworld
Copyright © by Efficient Sciences 2015
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
Spin the wheel to see what you're playing for, and if you're lucky, guess a letter to reveal words from the hidden phrase. When you know it, solve the phrase to win the game and earn your fortune!
- Thousands of phrases over 70 fun categories to spin to with your friends
- Get lucky and make a fortune spinning big bucks on the wheel, but make sure to solve the phrase to avoid bankruptcy and stop your friend from guessing more words!
- Start a game with friends easily via Facebook. Spin the Phrase Wheel with friends for twice the fun!
- Bad fortune? If you're feeling lucky, try a Boost and triple your winnings, or reveal letters in the phrase and turn your fortune around and get back in the game!
DISCLAIMER: Phrase Wheel has no endorsement from and is not affiliated with the official "Wheel of Fortune" game or television program.
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
The objective of this Falling word search game is to form words as quickly as possible before the falling alphabets spill out of the walls.
By forming a word, you'll score 100 points. But be warned that submitting a wrong word deducts 20 points.
Compete against players from all around the world to see who scores the most points.
If you can, try to beat these scores. We hope you'll enjoy this Bookworm word search like game.
* From December 2014 onwards, a high score winner will be randomly selected to win a GIFT (8GB USB thumb drive). The contest will be held monthly - Find out more at: http://www.inspironxp.com/falling/leaderboard.php There will be a winner every month as the game score resets every month.
For the details, do check out http://www.inspironxp.com/falling/leaderboard.php - Falling Word Search Monthly Contest
If you encounter any problems or issues with this game, please contact us about it. We will try our best to fix it for you.
Thanks, and have fun searching for words.
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
You have 3 minutes to finish the task.
If You have guessed all possible words and can't guess anything else, You can press the "Give Up" button and the board with hidden words will be opened. The words You have not guessed are marked in red. If the word is unfamiliar to You, You can tap the word to see its definition.
This game is also good for people who wants to improve their English. If You like word games, like scrabble, You will like this game.
The game uses dictionary which contains nouns, verbs, plurals and also may contain some unfamiliar words. But anyway You can look up the definition of every word You want, when the game time is up or You press "Give Up" button.
When You guess word with length of 3 letters, You get 3 points and additional 10 seconds.
Similarly word with length of 4 letters gives you 4 points and additional 15 seconds,
Word with length of 5 letters gives You 5 points and additional 20 seconds.
Word with length of 6 letters gives You 6 points and additional 25 seconds.
if You guess all the words, You will get additional 100 points.
If you are looking for a good word game, Word Mix is the one You need!
Hope You will enjoy playing this game!!!!
If you are looking for a fun way to learn some new English words, look no further! With access to dictionary meanings, pronunciations etc. you can improve your vocabulary as you play. With easy to crazy levels, you can play it whether you are a kid, novice, student or a language expert. It will be a great companion in your train journey, while waiting at the doctor's clinic or for spending some fun time with your family.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ Tiny install size and no special permissions!
✓ Thousands of clean good quality words
✓ 4-12 letter words included, graded by complexity
✓ Several modes & levels to suit all ages
✓ Simple, clean interface with large buttons
✓ Voice-enabled: Just speak the word!
✓ Pick a theme (skin) to suit your mood
✓ Recent words history, to refresh new words & meanings
✓ Hints feature to selectively reveal letters
✓ Timed Play mode with Scoreboard
✓ Touch based to allow super fast play
✓ No locked levels! Expert? Directly play tougher words
✓ Accepts multiple correct answers (TRAP, PART)
✓ Resistant to word repeats
This classic word puzzle is also called by names like jumble and unscramble. Word Twist also refers to this type of anagram puzzle. It has similarities with other word games, such as Scrabble and Word Search. Here, depending on the level, you would be given 4 to 12 letters. The only condition is that you have to use all the letters given when forming a valid word. If there are multiple correct answers, you need to just guess one of those.
Unlike the popular newspaper jumble, where you need to decipher a phrase after un-jumbling multiple anagrams, here the words are presented one by one to allow continuous solitary game play.
If you are a student or teacher, try the Word Power mode with tougher words that feature in English tests such as GRE, TOEFL and SAT. Use the History view to revisit the new words and lookup the meanings.
Happy unscrambling word jumbles!
• CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match
• EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• ACCESS your games across all your devices
• DOWNLOAD to access new features, fully backwards compatible with your current game.
“This is a wonderful update to one of the most popular mobile games ever, and I can already tell New Words With Friends will get me sucked back into the habit of playing this game all the time, for better or for worse.” – TouchArcade.com
“For those who never played Words with Friends, it provides a fun experience that helps enhance your vocabulary and is a great way to connect with friends and new people alike.” – Modojo.com
“It's like Zynga finally realized how to build a game on Android, and put all of their skills and time into building New Words With Friends. There's even a proper tablet layout that scales and makes use of the extra screen real estate.” – Android Central
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
Thank you for playing New Words With Friends!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
Play in a relaxing un-timed mode, or put your skills up against the clock in timed rounds.
Jumbline 2 includes two additional games: Cloud Pop and Star Tower. In Cloud Pop, your goal is to pop as many clouds as possible, by spelling words out of the letters carried in each cloud. In Star Tower, your task is to build the tallest tower you can, before it sinks into the ground, by making and staking words out of an infinitely jumbled line of letters. The larger the word, the slower your tower sinks, so scramble and twist your brain to think big!
Jumbline 2 supports Phones, Tablets, touch screens, physical keyboards, and beautifully adjusts to fit any device size and screen orientation thrown into the mix.
Jumbline 2 is ideal for fans of Scrabble, Words With Friends, TextTwist, TextTwist Turbo, and Text Twist 2. Play with friends and family cooperatively, or fly solo.
What fans say:
"Way better than TextTwist" - AKM73
"So addicted! I play until my battery dies..." - JJ
"Our family loves word/anagram games and this one is tops!" - Mr. Bill
"Better than Text Twist and it's free!!! I had this on my old iPhone and I'm so glad that it is for Android." -Cortni
"I have nine apps in my "Word Games" folder, and the others have been gathering virtual dust since I installed Jumbline 2." - Tcaswelch
★ HILIGHTS ★
★ Over 20,000 five, six, and seven letter puzzles
★ Brainium's trademark underline input
★ Physical keyboard and tap input support
★ Timed and un-timed modes of play
★ Learn new words with built-in dictionary
★ Global and Friends leader boards
★ Fun and challenging achievements
★ Landscape and portrait orientation support
★ Gorgeous animated themes
★ Tablet and phone support
Contact our five star support with your questions:
"The most fun you can have on your own with 9 random letters. Brilliantly simple, devilishly addictive."
--Kim, Android Market comment
Ad supported, with ability to upgrade to ad-free full version in game.
Uses the SOWPODS word list containing 100,000+ words. They may be obscure, but yes those are words!
- Added a prominent menu button.
- Tweak backend communication for more robust multiplayer games.
- Fixed a rounding problem where top ratings stalled at 99.1.
- Optionally capitalize letters.
- Optionally make clear behave like backspace, hold will still clear.
- Accept keyboard input where available.
- Warn if trying to use the same word twice, can disable via options.
- Fix a ratings bug.
- Optimize tablet display.
- Optionally shake the device to shuffle letters.
- Use a simpler, more responsive rating system.
- Add a rating, tracking performance over time. View top rated players!
- Leaderboard of high scorers for each round.
- Optional offline play to reduce network use (free version still loads ads).
- Switch to a more compact dictionary model for a smaller app.
- Show all possible words using the given letters.
- Improve letter diversity (no more games with four 'A's).
- Fix a purchase bug.
An alien entity appeared in orbit. Scientists quickly learned it is using the human population to incubate a toxic compound they call Satis.
Attacks against the entity have failed, however a global effort is underway to develop an alien-ending Weapon. Meanwhile, focused endeavors have been able to slow or sometimes stop Satis generation within individual population centers.
Each game turn some cities get struck, increasing their Satis level. If a city is already at max Satis the strike ripples out to connected neighbors.
After the strike, players roll dice to lock in their resources, then spend those resources to move, cure, ripple-cure, or help build the Weapon. After all players finish, the next turn starts with a new strike. (In a multi-player game player turns are asynchronous, only waiting at the end while other players finish.)
Players lose if Satis consumes too many cities, or win if they finish the Weapon. Be smart: Satis strike counts accelerate over time!
Ad supported with optional one-time in-app purchase to remove ads (and support an indy developer!).
[Second screen photo adapted from Primus Inter Pares "Second screen Wetten dass app"]
MMMunch is a collect-the-dots retro arcade game where you steer in and out to collect dots and dodge enemies. As you proceed through the levels the enemy starting positions change and more enemies get added. At high levels game speed increases, think fast!
Ad supported with an optional one-time in-app purchase to remove ads.
[Created for #1GAM (One Game a Month) challenge.]
Heart Rate Status is a simple app for displaying heart rate monitor data. While it supports a graph view, the main functionality is to display heart rate while using other applications via the system status bar or as an overlay.
Configure your target heart rate zone, heart rate appears with one of:
1. Bar above the number, heart rate is below target zone.
2. Bar below the number, heart rate is above target zone.
3. Bars both above and below, in target zone.
This app is only for exercise assistance.
- Graph sometimes flickers due to a bug in the chart library.
- Respect local date format.
- Add alternate spots in case the originals are not reachable (over water, etc). Uses "ceil(lat,lon)-birthdays" as opposed to the normal "floor(lat,lon)+birthdays".
- Remember birthdays across app restarts.