MyNetDiary has already helped over 2.5 million members work toward their dieting goals – why not start on yours today!
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime TV, FOX and more.
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 510,000 foods. 205,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 305,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ Twitter integration - tweet what you eat and exercise
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
Walk, Burn and Measure your burned calories!
The pedometer works right out of the box!
Just launch it, put it in your pocket, and get going!
The app automatically identifies your activity: walking, or running.
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation
- Average speed calculation
- Distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- Count step length for walking and running separately
- Support many measurement units.
- Records a detailed workout history.
The app is in 10 languages.
*** Calorie / Weight Watchers Counter ***
This app allows you to Count and follow your Calorie intake or your Weight Watcher Points simply and easily for your diet.
You create your very own food and exercise database in order to control your food intake.
Food may be measured in grams, ounces ou points. You also have the possibility to specify items in units (eg: a cookie, an apple etc..)
Exercise is accounted for in minutes.
You may choose between six different meals.
• Simple, intuitive interface, configurable background with variable colour gradients.
• Quantities in grams, ounces, points and units.
• Exercise in minutes
• Automatic calculation of calories (or points) depending on the entered amount specified in your personalized database.
• A clear, precise report allowing you to see at a glance your daily, average weekly or average monthly food intake.
• Default quantity measurement when creating a new item.
• Daily goal
• Tolerance margin, you may go over your initial calorie or point budget in order to avoid frustration.
• Display the total number of calories or points used or remaining.
• Date format
• Backup and restore options.
• Compatible interface phone & tablet & tablet HD
Do not hesitate to give a rating on android market to show your satisfaction.
If you encounter a problem, send an email !
Bugs, Questions, problems SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com
Keywords : simple, calorie, count, track, counter, weight, Weight Watchers, points, diet, simple calorie count, calorie counter simple, tablet.
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
▌PC Magazine Editor's Choice Selection
▌Wired Magazine's Editor's Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
■ “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
■ “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
■ “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!"
■ “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple."
■ "Incredibly easy to use."
■ "This app literally saved my life."
■ "I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
■ "This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day."
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 2,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, which ever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
■ Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
■ 3,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily.
■ Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find it's match in our database.
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
■ Save and reuse entire meals
■ Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
■ Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS
■ Create an unlimited number of custom foods
■ Over 350 exercises
■ Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
■ Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
■ Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other
■ MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average!
■ Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc.
■ Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Track your weight, measurements and more
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
■ View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com
▌ON THE WEB AT WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM
■ Get support and motivation from our huge community of millions of dieters just like you
■ Entries are automatically synced to the web and vice versa, so you can log online or on your phone, whichever is more convenient
■ Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter! Track all nutrients, create your own foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
✔ View daily nutritional summary reports
✔ Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
✔ Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
✔ Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
✔ Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
✔ Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
✔ View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
✔ Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
✔ See breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
✔ Not on a diet? Use it as a food log and tracker.
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
✔ Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
✔ Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
✔ See how many calories & fat you burned
✔ BMR Calculator
✔ Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, fitness, running, and more!
PERSONALIZED TRACKER FOR YOU:
✔ Customized goals and calorie counter based on your specific profile – age, gender, height
✔ Set reminders and notifications for meals, exercises
✔ Your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Go the smart way to achieve your weight goal the healthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter. Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! I lost over 10 lbs and found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there. I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol intake, & more. Highly recommend!” - Sigor
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there. I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work. My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to eat better. Eating better meals is key to weight loss. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database in My Diet Diary is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer. I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox. They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
• FASTEST calorie search for food and exercise available
• SMARTEST auto suggest - instant results as you type
• FEWEST number of taps to enter a new food
• PRECISE and customizable calorie counts for any food and quantity, including foods, store brands, and restaurant foods
• WORKS OFFLINE without internet connection
Your customized Calorie Counter will automatically sync up with EverydayHealth.com, your personalized health site for managing every aspect of your health and weight:
• Most up-to-date diet, nutrition, and fitness tips from the industry's top experts
• Exclusive access to celebrity weight-loss secrets
• Community support from thousands of active online members
• Customized meal plans, exercise programs, weight tracker, food and fitness journal and diary, shopping lists, BMI calculator and 1,000+ healthy recipes
• All your data and goals will be backed up online
Supports versions 2.1 and higher.
To keep an eye on your goals, you can monitor your values for today, any past day and any past period of time using a simple traffic light analysis. The following values are available: kcal/KJ, WW points, water, carbohydrates, sugar, fiber, protein, cholesterol, total fat, saturated fatty acids, mono unsaturated fatty acids, poly unsaturated fatty acids, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, iodine, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E.
You can see the high or low energy contents at first sight using the provided traffic lights in front of each food. This way choosing the low calorie foods is a breeze for everyone.
Can't you find your favorite dish in the database? No worries! Enter a complete recipe once, let the app calculate the nutritional values and store it. Also, you may enter the nutritional values and serving sizes of a single food directly.
Use the integrated weight diary to visualize your success!
For the latest news follow us on Twitter: @digitalcure
★ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup of your data,
★ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: advertising, crash reports, in-app billing,
★ BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS: in-app billing,
★ READ_LOGS: crash reports.
Keywords: calories, calorie counter, calorie calculator, WW points, Flex, Pro, Plus, nutrition, nutrition values, decrease weight, health, vitamins, mineral nutrients, diabetes, water absorption, water balance, evaluation, energy density, recipe calculation, fatty acids, weight, scale
Millions of people are using Lifesum. Here is what some users say:
* “If I would have known earlier that it could be “that easy” to lose weight. With this app it finally is!”
* “My body shape is now going in the right direction and I have a lot more energy and stamina.”
* “You make smarter choices and the pounds start coming off!”
* “Fantastic app! Easy to use!“
* “This app is a great tool for losing weight and keeping it off, I lost 40 pounds, fantastic!”
Easy to use Lifesum helps you burn more than you eat:
* NEW! Diets - LCHF, 5:2 or High protein? Select your diet and Lifesum will adjust it to fit your lifestyle.
* Personal weight plan - We help you set realistic goals and stick to them
* Life Circle – Complete a green circle every day by sticking to your diet
* Easy food and exercise tracking
* Browse our database with millions of food items
* Barcode scanner - Eat. Scan. Done!
* Habitual tracking. The app will learn what you usually eat speeding up tracking
* Chose between different serving sizes
* Track calories, nutrients, water - learn about how you live
* 200+ exercises with calories burned estimated
* Connect to our partners: Get data from Runkeeper, Withings, Moves
* Food and exercise charts - Dig into your lifestyle data and improve your health
* Track your body (waist, body fat, hips, arms, etc) - Follow your progress and stay motivated
* Diary of your journey – stay motivated
* Goals based on your specific diet profile (such as daily calories & nutritional information) – customize everything into your personal needs
* Always have your data with you – in your pocket or at Lifesum.com
* Facebook connected – simple login but not intrusive sharing
* It’s free and without annoying ads.
Start improving your lifestyle with Lifesum today!
Fast Food Nutrition is an easy to use tool to add and track all of your nutrition or diet information on 350 of your favorite restaurant chains. With calories, Weight Watcher's Points Plus, fats, trans fats, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, sugars and protein for every item, you can evaluate your dietary intake with ease. And it’s a calorie counter that actually lets you calculate your calories! Item by item, meal by meal, quick and easy! And you can save and export as many meals as you want. The app also displays the total percent of RDA for all meals.
Permissions: Stores Automatically to your SD Card.
■ Over 350 Restaurant Chains
■ Calculates your entire meal
■ Share your meal with others
■ Store as many meals as you like
■ Saves and exports your meals
■ 60,000 menu items
■ 600,000 data points
■ One-Touch meal selection
■ Favorites Area for ease of use
■ Works Great on Kindle Too!
With calorie counter application you will keep track of the foods you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily thanks to the implemented tools that make calorie counting a simple task to control your weight.
* Copy and Paste Option: The only calorie counter application that account with this option, Enables reuse of stored foods, thus reducing the time food log.
* Food frequently used: Calorie counter stores the food you use most and displays them in a list sorted according to the number of times it has been used.
* Favorite Food: You can mark a food as a favorite and find it in a list of all the food of your choice.
* Searching for food: A browser built in calorie counter makes it easy to find your food
* Chart of calories, lets you view the log of the consumption of calories by filtering the desired food, very useful if you want to control the calories you eat in the dinner.
* Plans your next day meals : You can change the date to plan meals in the days ahead, or edit records in the previous days by swiping with the arrows located at the top of the main page (by pressing on the date you moved to the current date).
* Database with more than 300 foods. In addition lets you modify and add food of your choice, add categories and subcategories maintaining orderly your base of food.
* Create rations for each food item, you don't have to indicate the amount of ounces or grams each time you go to register a meal.
* Estimate of calories and macro-nutrients: The estimate of calories and macro-nutrients uses scientific methods to suit your characteristics (sex, age, weight, activity level) and offers you a regime to lose weight in a controlled manner without abrupt changes that can generate rebound effect. However you can modify objectives in such a way manual in the options menu.
Don't wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter.
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
Now you have the following functions and their number is constantly growing:
- Calorie Calculator
- Database of products, calorie and energy content
- You can add your own food to database
- The content of protein, fat and carbohydrates
- A list of frequently used products
- Calculator daily energy expenditure
- Calculator percent body fat
- Calculator calorie,
- Calorie ready meals
At this point, the application is still under development and many features are not available yet, but soon will necessarily
Will soon be added features such as:
- List of the best diets.
- Tips for weight loss and healthy eating
- Daily exercise
If you have ideas how to improve this app please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always get the ads free version of calorie counter here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waysoft.slimassistantpro
Good luck and hope you enjoy it!