Muslim Kid Games is an educational game pack that helps your children to know salat times, wudhu sequences, salat movements, iqra (lessons that help to learn to read Al-Qur'an), Arabic alphabets, and numbers using some fun gaming approaches:
1. Sorting games (Learning by sorting Arabic numbers, salat times, wudhu sequences, and sequence of salat movements).
2. Matching games (Learning by matching Arabic alphabets and numbers).
3. Listening and quiz games (Listening and testing your iqra skill and/or your children’s iqra skill).
4. Hidden object games (Learning by searching for hidden iqra).
- Good graphics, animation, speech, music and sounds.
- Varied lesson pack.
- Arabic and transliteration.
- Levels, stages, and unlimited challenges.
- Private kid's high scores.