- Preview of saved trouble codes
- Actual parameters from the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Speed test (0- 60 km/ h)
- Checking serial numbers from the vehicle (VIN)
Additionally full version includes:
- Main description of the trouble codes from the ECU
- Clearing the trouble codes
- Possibility of observing to eight sensors simultaneously
- Chart depicting the values form the sensors
- Freeze frames
- The analysis of O2 sensors
- Speed test (0-150 km/h)
- Checking serial numbers from the vehicle (VIN, CIN)
- Checking the code description using its symbol
- Terminal module
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
Join our group and be the first to test new app:
************ Attention!! ******************
CAN-bus models, like Vectra C, Astra H, Zafira B, Corsa D, Insignia, etc,. are not supported in this app! Please note this before leaving negative feedback.
Demo version of ScanMyOpel software for Opel/Vauxhall diagnostics. It is primarily targeted for car enthusiasts to let them diagnose their own cars.
Now in English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish and German!!
Now supports Engine, ABS, Automatic Transmission, SRS, Power Steering and BCM diagnostics!
ScanMyOpel Lite features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpel from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, Power steering and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- (Full version only) Displaying environment information on trouble codes where applicable
- (Full version only) Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
The limitations of the demo version are:
- No active diagnostic procedures available
- The number of displayed trouble codes is limited by one
- The number of monitored parameters is limited by two to five
- No actuator test procedures will be available
- No additional info on faults codes and livedata parameters
- Ads will be displayed
- Trouble codes can not be erased on ECUs, other then Engine ECU
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not present
Current software version supports ONLY engines of the following Opel/Vauxhall models:
- Agila A
- Astra F (MY96+)
- Astra G
- Corsa B (MY97+)
- Corsa C
- Frontera A (25TDS engine)
- Frontera B (X22DTH/Y22DTH engines only)
- Meriva A
- Omega B (MY97+, except X25XE/X30XE and Y25DT engines)
- Tigra (MY97+)
- Tigra B
- Vectra B
- Zafira A
The ECU type is detected automatically.
ScanMyOpel supports ELM327-based Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices. Please note - could be compatibility issues with some noname ELM327 interfaces. If you are experiencing problems with establishing stable connection with the ELM327 interface, please send us the following information:
- phone model
- version of Android OS
- ELM327 version
- name of the BT device
Recommended ELM327 version is 1.4/1.4+. Proper connection with Chinese versions of ELM327, other then 1.4, is not guaranteed.
Additional info on recommended interfaces:
In case of any issues with app it is possible to save log and forward it on firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu. Log files will be stored on the SDCard in "ScanMyOpel" folder.
Please connect together pins 7, 3 and 12 in your ELM 327 interface.
On some model diagnostic of AT/ABS can be connected to pin 3 or 12 in the OBD plug. Since in ELM only used pin 7, you may not get connected to other modules.
Your comments and feedback are welcomed!
*** Feel free to email (email@example.com) us directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Support forum can be found here: