PLACESTARS Inc. (website: http://www.placestars.com) offers you fully featured turn-by-turn navigation.
There are no hidden charges. You can use it forever for one-time fee and update it for free when a new version is available.
Taiwan, GPS Navigation App is a completely offline navigation app that offers turn-by-turn directions, spoken and on-screen instructions, offline map use and address search among many other features.
The app uses vector highly detailed maps. The map data is stored on your device so there is no need for a constant data connection while driving, biking or walking. It also allows you to browse maps anytime, anywhere without paying for data connections, which means no costly roaming charges when abroad.
It uses high-quality, open-source map data from OpenStreetMap that has been created and is continually improved by as many as 0.5mln users around the world.
- Browse maps by dragging and scrolling.
- On-board maps - no data connection required to browse maps or navigate
- Multiple guidance displays available
- Multiple languages support
- Day and night maps – switches automatically for safer night driving
- Automatic zooming
- Easy to use and navigate UI (user interface - e.g. large button, menus - adapted for touchscreen devices)
- Multi-language voice guidance
- Fast routing engine allows you to calculate long routes in seconds
- Automatic re-routing – if you miss a turn GPS Navigation App re-routes you automatically
- Direction lists allow you to check the routing plan of your trip
- Pedestrian navigation
- Bike mode is available
PLACES AND DESTINATION SEARCH
- Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
- Search instantly by selecting any point on the map and pressing “Route here”
- Simple POI search available (points of interest: cafés, restaurants, museums, etc.) without data connection
Our customers say about us:
***** 5 stars - “Thank you! It's amazing app and very easy to use! All roads and routes are accurate...”
***** 5 stars - “Best navigation app I've ever used… Thanks! Thank you...”
***** 5 stars - “I've used the app when I was travelling in USA and I thank God I've found it in the app store.”
* support Internal (Flash) and External (SD Card) storage
* support Metric and Imperial units
* support Mobile Atlas Creator
* support GLONASS system
* support Android v4.x
* add 'SatelliteInfo' layer
* add 'StatusInfo'(Mileage, Slope, Elevation) layer
* add 'FetchMapArea' feature
* add 'MyTrack' feature
* add 'Google StreetView' feature
* add 'Bus' layer
* add 'Import/Export MyPOI and MyTrack feature
* add 'Taiwan Weather' layer
* support OpenStreetMap(OSM)
* support off-line map and download on-line map automatically.
* maintain your POI and Track.
* auto scale up base map
* auto-follow, auto-rotate.
* portrait and landscape display.
1. Install and run the Agere.
2. Turn on network to fetch on-line map, or put your off-line map at '/sdcard/Aretech/Agere/map' folder and rename to 'agere.db'.
Keyword: on-line map, off-line map, GPS, GLONASS, MyPOI, MyTrack, OSM, auto-follow, auto-rotate, location share, Taiwan weather, import/export, BusInfo, StreetView, fetch map area, status info, mileage, slope, elevation.
Taiwan Offline GPS Navigation is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Taiwan Offline GPS Navigation supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Taiwan Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigation Map (c). Taiwan Offline GPS Navigation maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigation Map© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
- Taiwan In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Use this free travel guide to plan your next trip including tourist attractions, visitor information, sightseeing, history, culture, hotels, bars, restaurants, nightlife, entertainment, transportation, and much more.
This offline travel guide does not require an internet connection. All the information is stored within the app, so you can access it in the most remote places around the world and avoid expensive roaming charges. You can even see locations on an offline world map.
Explore all the major cities, discover places off the beaten track, and learn about everything in between.
Add your own notes to each travel destination and keep a list of your favorite places for easy access during your trip.
Whether you're going on a backpacking adventure or luxury vacation, be sure to load it up on your phone or tablet – it’s the only guide book and travel planner you’ll need.
In order to fit all the information in the Google Play Store size limit, the photos in this app have been limited and made smaller. For all the images and larger photos, upgrade to World Travel Guide Offline, which is linked in this app.
Asian travel guides include:
United Arab Emirates
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, Taoyuan and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Taiwan travel guide contains around 90 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 160 well chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered. With MAPS.ME you will always have maps of any countries in your pocket.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Up to traveling to Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Japan, Hawaii or other parts of the world? Check out our travel guides:
Enjoy your travels!
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip on the Island of Ruegen. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Cape Arkona, Bernstein Museum, "Racing Roland", Submarine Adventure World, Fishing and Harbour Museum, Nationalpark Jasmund and the Kreideküste, Königsstuhl, Sellin, Binz, Ralswiek Castle, Jagdschloss Granitz (Granitz Hunting Lodge), The fishing village of Vitt, Diving gondola in Sellin, Sassnitz, Dinosaur Land Rügen, Gerhart Hauptmann House, Bernstein Promenade, National Park Centre Königsstuhl, Summer and Winter toboggan run, Chalk museum and educational path in Gummanz, Ernst Moritz Arndt Museum, Cultural History Museum, Deutsches Meeresmuseum, Tierpark Stralsund, Putbus, Dolls and Toy Museum in Ruegen., Clock & Music Box Museum, St. Marien zu Bergen, School Museum Middlehagen, Schloss Spyker, Sassnitz footbridge
- Information: Visas, Safety, Immunizations, Embassies, Phones interest.
- Book flights, hotels and hostels in Taiwan travel guide.
- Tourist attractions, major cities. Sightseeing in Taiwan with maps.
- Photos and videos of Taiwan. Know what you 'll see on your trip. Make tourism in Taiwan.
- Know the major cities of Taiwa: Taipei, Hualien, Taichung, Pingtung, Hsinchu, Nantou.
- Talk with other travelers. Meet people in Taiwan and Taipei on our chat and our forum.
Information for sightseeing in Taipei: Reviews for tourism, where to eat and stay for travelers who have been there. If you 're traveling to Taiwan, please download our app travel. You will live a perfect holiday in Taiwan. It's free.
Use the interactive map to navigate to our meeting points to FIND US
Chat with us on FB, Watch our videos, listen to the sound of the forest, book a tour and meet us in person.
Try a fusion of Maori Culture and Education all pulled together with story-telling, experiential learning and environmental sensitivity. Using the senses of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell.
Visit the Ketetahi Springs with local people as part of your Tongariro Crossing walk
Walk to the summit of Tauhara Mountain and view the lands of the Tuwharetoa people
Stroll around Lake Rotopounamu with our guides
Learn about our local protocols and hear stories of the gods, landscapes, and the people of the land.
You could do all of our Maori Adventures during your stay in CENTRAL NORTH ISLAND AOTEAROA NZ
We are proudly here to provide our events’ better of services to flourish up your journeys along in Sabah; the land below the wind.
Skyland Adventure has setup since year 2001, we are specialist in planning and providing you to have an enjoyable journey in Sabah especially of Mount Kinabalu climbing, Island Escapade, jungle trekking and many more which we just need your times and a simple click in our inquiry button, let us assist in your unforgettable journey in Asia, your fantastic journeys will be starting from Skyland Adventure with our good planning services provided ahead.
We are endeavored to meet you soon.
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova