- Penjahitan Luka
- Perawatan Luka
- Pengangkatan Jahitan
- Ekstraksi Kuku
- Irigasi Mata
- Visum Et Repertum
- Pemasangan Kateter
- Pemasangan EKG
- Melakukan Suction
- Pemasangan Implant
- Pencabutan Implant
- Hecting Perineum
- Pemasangan AKDR
- Huknah Glycerin
- Pemberian Obat Intracutan
- Pemberian Obat Intramuscular
- Pemberian Obat Intravena
- Pemberian Obat Subcutan
- Asma Bronkhiale
- Penatalaksanaan DM ( Diabetes Milletus )
- Penatalaksanaan Gastritis
- Penatalaksanaan Hipertensi ( darah tinggi )
- Penatalaksanaan ISPA ( infeksi saluran pernafasan akut )
- Typhoid Abdominalis
- Transfusi Darah
- Pemasangan NGT ( Nasogastric tube )
- IK terkait UGD, poli KIA / KB, Fisioterapi, Poli Umum, Radiologi, Rawat Inap, Promosi kesehetan ( promkes )
- 200+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) is the national certifying body for candidates in nurse-midwifery and midwifery who have received their graduate level education in programs accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME).
Certification by the AMCB is considered the gold-standard in midwifery certification and is recognized in all 50 states.
Certification protects the public by ensuring that certified individuals have met predetermined criteria for safety in practice. While state licensure provides the legal basis for practice, most states require AMCB certification for licensure, and many institutions require AMCB certification to grant practice privileges.
Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) and Certified Midwife (CM) programs are accredited by the National Commission For Certifying Agencies
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
Matron offers you a series of tips on how you can relax in the prodrome, alerts you to the possibility that you are in labor (This possibility is calculated by the extended standard by most health entities 5-1-1, alleging that a woman has a high percentage to be in labor if for more than an hour has painful contractions about 1 minute in intervals of 5 minutes, this ad is an estimate, Matrona can not ensure accurate way you're in labor).
The purpose of this application is to help, any option/upgrade or comments, please get in touch with us.