Calling all Cubase users: Cubase 7 is here, and Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, our in-house Cubase expert has been hard at work exploring every line of code! Master all the powerful new features in this new and powerful version of this popular DAW...
Cubase 7, with its new look and tons of new and powerful features, is truly revolutionary. That’s why we brought in Steinberg Product Specialist, Matthew Hepworth, to create this 53-tutorial exploration. Learn how you can collaborate with other musicians from across town or across the globe with VST Connect. This feature lets you set up and produce a live, synched session online! Cubase 7's new mixer, the MixConsole, has also been completely redesigned. Routing your signal and accessing your plug-ins has never been more intuitive and elegant. Matthew also explores all the great new effects, Chord Track and Hermode tuning and shows how you can apply these cool features to your projects.
But that’s just the beginning: There is much more to discover. So make yourself comfortable and join Matt Hepworth in this tour de force of a course, Moving Forward with Cubase 7.
Table of contents:
1. Welcome to Cubase 7
2. Mouse and Modifier Keys
3. Installation Update & 32-Bit vs 64-Bit Operation
4. The Steinberg Hub
5. The New Cubase 7 Color Space
6. Double-check your Audio Interface
7. Enabling Auto Save & Other Preferences
8. A Word on the Control Room and Click (Metronome)
9. The Cubase Mixer is now the MixConsole
10. Full Screen Mode
11. MixConsole Signal Flow
12. Using the Windows Layout
13. Visibility and Zones
14. Searching for Channels
15. Searching for Tracks
16. Searching for PlugIns
17. Using the Racks
18. Adding Pictures and Notes
19. Showing & Hiding Channel Types
20. Using the Agents
21. Storing Channel and Rack Configurations
22. Modifying Channel Width & Height
23. Adding FX Channels
24. Double-clicking Inserts and the “e” indicator
25. A/B Compare Function
26. Spectrum Analyzer in EQ
27. Global FX Bypass Buttons
28. Resetting Channels or the Entire MixConsole
29. The Loudness Meter
30. Adding More Mix Consoles (2 and 3)
31. Noise Gate
34. Tube and Tape Saturation
35. Limiters and Maximizers
36. Recalling Channel Strip Presets
37. Tube Compressor & Vintage Compressor MKII
38. Voxengo CurveEQ
39. Using the CurveEQ Spectrum Matching
40. Cubase 7 and the Control Room
41. Setting Up a Cue Mix
42. The Chord Track Editor
43. VariAudio, Harmonies, and the Chord Track
44. Setting up a VST Connect Session
45. Watching a Session In Progress
46. Quick-linking and VST Control Panels in the MixCons...
47. ASIO Guard and VST Performance Window
48. Hermode Tuning
49. The Remote Control Editor
50. Zoom MEM and Zoom ZAP
51. Adjusting Handles with the Scrub Tool
52. Using Safe Start-up Mode
53. Volume Max and Portuguese, Obrigado
Before buying, try "AndRecorder-Free". Only buy if satisfied with it!
*This is NOT a call recorder*
This version includes playback features:
- Fast Forward (audible)
- Seek Bar
- Set as Ringtone, Alarm and Notification
You can use it as a note or memo recorder, voice recorder or even to record a whole conversation - simply click and start recording!
See www.andr-construction.com for FAQ.
AndRecorder is a sound recorder with an easy to use interface and elaborate functionality, including:
* Large button to start and stop recording
* Easy access through notification (cancelable through settings)
* No limit on recording length
* Creates WAVs, which allow easy usage with various editing tools
* Recording frequency rate setting - 11025/22050/44100 Hz.
* Recorded file header and counter setting
* Pause-record functionality
* Playback functions including:
- Sort by recording date or name
- Show today's/week's/all recordings
- Play/Pause/Stop functionality
- Repeat One/All/None
- Delete recording
- Email recording (limited by email attachment size)
- Various recording date format settings
* 3 Themes (icon sets) available)
* Records during screen-off (this doesn't work on some Samsung phones, creating skipping during screen-off periods - see FAQ).
AndRecorder is not a call-recorder (although on some HTC and Motorola phones, it can record even during calls, allowing for call recording when the speaker is used).
General application and development details:
We welcome all feedback and address users' needs and requests, including problem solving. The main screen features a "Send Feedback" button for that purpose exactly.
This is an ongoing project, with other features yet on the "future features" list.
Visit us on Facebook:
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
Requirements: This "mobile" version of AirFader requires "AirFader Server" to be running on a Microsoft Windows computer or laptop. It will not connect directly to a mixer. This allows multiple users to "share" the console.
Be sure to read the FAQ for troubleshooting and tips:
* Control the Mix from anywhere - Get a feel for the room and make changes on-the-spot, even if the console's location is less than ideal.
* Adjust monitor mixes from anywhere on stage - No more running off-stage for "more kick" or "less bass." Ring out feedback using GEQ controls.
* Use multiple devices at the same time - Give each performer their own Android-powered personal monitor mixer.
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting
- plugin, instrument and routing editors
- channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
• Learn new rhythms or practice along your favourites
• Portrait and Landscape modes for different view styles
• Built-in metronome
• Pre-set audio profiles (single instrument, all instruments, etc)
• Fully adjustable tempo from 60 to 184 BPM
• Detailed visual and audio music partition for each instrument
• Support for Djembe, Kenkeni, Sangban and Dununba
• Works 100% offline, perfect for those jam sessions at the beach
• Dozens of rhythms from djembe masters around the world
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
ProTools 11 is one of those stealth releases. It looks kind of the same at first glance, but then you dig in deep and see that it's really quite profound! That's because a lot of its major new features are under the hood. And yet, there are so many enhancements, we brought aboard Protools expert Roy Vargas to show and explain them all in this amazing FREE course!
"Exploring Pro Tools 11" dives into the new 64-bit architecture, the offline bouncing, advanced metering, mixing and new plugins. It also examines the improved sends, bussing and video tracks and way too many other new features to list here. So kick back, turn the dial up to "11", and watch as Roy explains them all in great detail helping you understand the immense power of PT11.
Table of Contents:
2. Avid Audio Engine
3. 64 Bit
4. Playback Engine
5. System Usage Window
6. Low Latency Input Buffer
7. Maximum Delay Compensation
8. Dynamic Plug In Processing
9. Video Engine
10. Instrument Track Count
11. 64 Levels of Undo
12. Drag and Drop Install
13. Pro Tools 10 and 11 Co-install
14. Avid Support in the Help Menu
15. Offline Bounce
16. Bouncing an MP3 with Another File Type
17. Bounce from Sends and Track Outputs
18. Bouncing MP3 to QuickTime
19. Bounce to QuickTime Settings
20. The New Workspace Browser
21. Browser Menu Enhancements
22. Improved Database File Management
23. Enhanced Database Searching
24. 64Bit AAX Plug In Support
25. Click II plug In
26. Advanced Metering - Part 1
27. Advanced Metering - Part 2
28. Advanced Metering - Part 3
29. Output Meters
30. Headroom Indicator
31. Track and Send Clip Indicators
32. Send Enhancements - Part 1
33. Send Enhancements - Part 2
34. Insert Enhancements
35. Restore Previously Shown Tracks
36. Add new Track Enhancements
37. Transport Fade In
38. Enable Automation During Record
39. Video Track Improvements
40. Video Preferences and Satellite LE
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
It provides you easy and comfortable operation with Android device.
* Local Radio / Internet Radio / Media Center / FM / Aux-in / Bluetooth / DAB
* Edit "My Favorite" of the device
* Preset hotkey
All of the station you add will automatically save to "My Favorite".
* Radio station search
* UPnP/USB Support
* DAB Preset support
* Local File playback support
* Broadcasting support
* Change DLNA name
* Automatic check with software update for the device or you can check it manually on the settings.
Please check product user guide to see if App features are supported by your radio or not.
※ The menu of the app might not quite the same due to different models of different radios.
※ In order to improve its usability, please update your radio to the latest version.
※ For Wi-Fi only.
Thank you for all of your support and feedback.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
mediaU email : email@example.com
Tag: AirMusic, mediaU, Control App, Remote, Remote Control App
RECOMMENDED USE HEADPHONES FOR GREATER ENJOYMENT OF THE APPLICATION.
The application consists of 12 different buttons that can create real-time loops, effects, rhythms and melodies in a simple and intuitive way.
With over 25 hits of pop, electronic and dubstep.
Share your experiences, video, suggest a song, challenge your friends, etc ... with the hashtag #SongPad.
Its adjustable interface allows execution with any screen resolution, even tablets.
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.), the time signature or key signature
- Custom samples recorder (you can record one per instrument via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
The paid version includes:
- No advertisements
- MIDI import
- Record and transcribe notes via the built-in microphone
- Detect played piano chords via the built-in microphone
- Share a .wav recording of your song with the world
- Possibility to disable keys and frets that are not part of a selected scale
In this musician-friendly course, Matt Hepworth has designed tutorials to help you get your musical ideas down fast. He proves that the best way to learn music software is by working on a song. That way, you only get the knowledge you really need to get the creative work done! Yet, you also learn the software and all the techniques that musicians need to know to make sure that creative ideas don't get lost in the complex roadblocks that DAWs inevitably throw your way.
Once your inspirations are recorded, this course eases you into some basic production techniques, giving you the perfect intro to Matt's next course in our Cubase 7 series: The Producer's and Engineer's Toolbox.
So get down to making tracks and learn Cubase at the same time!
Be sure to check out our ever-expanding library of Cubase 7 courses right here as we continue to build the best Cubase knowledge base on the planet!