* Managed volumes: Incoming call, notifications, alarm, system, music
* Widget for fast manual switch (long press on home to add)
* Time based auto switching
* High-res icons
* Bluetooth and WiFi auto-activation/deactivation
* Ringtone selection with audio preview
* Messages in notification bar
* Backup/restore facility of the profile list
* Languages: English (default), Italian, French, Spanish
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: This "mobile" version of AirFader requires "AirFader Server" to be running on a Microsoft Windows computer or laptop. It will not connect directly to a mixer. This allows multiple users to "share" the console.
Be sure to read the FAQ for troubleshooting and tips:
* Control the Mix from anywhere - Get a feel for the room and make changes on-the-spot, even if the console's location is less than ideal.
* Adjust monitor mixes from anywhere on stage - No more running off-stage for "more kick" or "less bass." Ring out feedback using GEQ controls.
* Use multiple devices at the same time - Give each performer their own Android-powered personal monitor mixer.
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.)
- Custom samples recorder (you can record one per instrument via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
The paid version includes:
- No advertisements
- MIDI import
- Record and transcribe notes via the built-in microphone
- Detect played piano chords via the built-in microphone
- Share a .wav recording of your song with the world
- Possibility to disable keys and frets that are not part of a selected scale
Before buying, try "AndRecorder-Free". Only buy if satisfied with it!
*This is NOT a call recorder*
This version includes playback features:
- Fast Forward (audible)
- Seek Bar
- Set as Ringtone, Alarm and Notification
You can use it as a note or memo recorder, voice recorder or even to record a whole conversation - simply click and start recording!
See www.andr-construction.com for FAQ.
AndRecorder is a sound recorder with an easy to use interface and elaborate functionality, including:
* Large button to start and stop recording
* Easy access through notification (cancelable through settings)
* No limit on recording length
* Creates WAVs, which allow easy usage with various editing tools
* Recording frequency rate setting - 11025/22050/44100 Hz.
* Recorded file header and counter setting
* Pause-record functionality
* Playback functions including:
- Sort by recording date or name
- Show today's/week's/all recordings
- Play/Pause/Stop functionality
- Repeat One/All/None
- Delete recording
- Email recording (limited by email attachment size)
- Various recording date format settings
* 3 Themes (icon sets) available)
* Records during screen-off (this doesn't work on some Samsung phones, creating skipping during screen-off periods - see FAQ).
AndRecorder is not a call-recorder (although on some HTC and Motorola phones, it can record even during calls, allowing for call recording when the speaker is used).
General application and development details:
We welcome all feedback and address users' needs and requests, including problem solving. The main screen features a "Send Feedback" button for that purpose exactly.
This is an ongoing project, with other features yet on the "future features" list.
Visit us on Facebook:
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting disabled
- no plugin, instrument and routing editors
- no channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
With direct sound board access and professional video, Lively lets fans put their phones down and their hands up. Audio is delivered immediately after the show, video within 24 hours.
Download for Free today!
• High quality audio and video capture
• Quick delivery of audio and video
• Sync to multiple devices
• Access Lively’s entire library of live content
• Listen offline
• Make playlists of individual tracks
• Discover new artists and shows
• Share with your friends
Industry and Fan Praise for Lively:
Wow! 5 Stars
"I cannot believe someone didn't think of this sooner - BRILLIANT. Quality is amazing as are the memories of the show I attended. So Looking forward to building my live music library w/this App!!!" by JCNYC123 May 3rd 2013
Great Idea!! 5 Stars
"For anyone who loves music and/or goes to shows....this is a no-brainer!" by Brent-Owen May 5th 2013
BRILLIANT!! 5 stars
"This app is crazy cool!" by XxBritaxX May 5th 2013
"I have worked on a ton of apps and technology but Lively is by far the coolest project I have ever worked on"
William Power. Rogue Power LLC
"Working with Lively was a lovely experience," said Tony Ruland, band member of The Lonely Forest. "Truly professional people that never made their presence on stage known in a distracting way. I can't wait to work with them again. Not to mention the final product is beautiful."
"Fans and those of us in the live music industry have been waiting for a solution like Lively for quite some time," said Alex Kochan, vice president, AEG Live Pacific NW. "Live shows are a unique and special experience, Lively captures the essence of that experience and gives the fans a way to take that specific show home with them. How cool is that? Show up, enjoy the show, no need to try and record it on your iPhone, Lively does it better. There are hundreds of live shows I now wish I had a recording of. Lively is a win-win for everyone - both bands and their fans."
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LivelyLLC
Follow us on Twitter:
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
Calling all Cubase users: Cubase 7 is here, and Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, our in-house Cubase expert has been hard at work exploring every line of code! Master all the powerful new features in this new and powerful version of this popular DAW...
Cubase 7, with its new look and tons of new and powerful features, is truly revolutionary. That’s why we brought in Steinberg Product Specialist, Matthew Hepworth, to create this 53-tutorial exploration. Learn how you can collaborate with other musicians from across town or across the globe with VST Connect. This feature lets you set up and produce a live, synched session online! Cubase 7's new mixer, the MixConsole, has also been completely redesigned. Routing your signal and accessing your plug-ins has never been more intuitive and elegant. Matthew also explores all the great new effects, Chord Track and Hermode tuning and shows how you can apply these cool features to your projects.
But that’s just the beginning: There is much more to discover. So make yourself comfortable and join Matt Hepworth in this tour de force of a course, Moving Forward with Cubase 7.
Table of contents:
1. Welcome to Cubase 7
2. Mouse and Modifier Keys
3. Installation Update & 32-Bit vs 64-Bit Operation
4. The Steinberg Hub
5. The New Cubase 7 Color Space
6. Double-check your Audio Interface
7. Enabling Auto Save & Other Preferences
8. A Word on the Control Room and Click (Metronome)
9. The Cubase Mixer is now the MixConsole
10. Full Screen Mode
11. MixConsole Signal Flow
12. Using the Windows Layout
13. Visibility and Zones
14. Searching for Channels
15. Searching for Tracks
16. Searching for PlugIns
17. Using the Racks
18. Adding Pictures and Notes
19. Showing & Hiding Channel Types
20. Using the Agents
21. Storing Channel and Rack Configurations
22. Modifying Channel Width & Height
23. Adding FX Channels
24. Double-clicking Inserts and the “e” indicator
25. A/B Compare Function
26. Spectrum Analyzer in EQ
27. Global FX Bypass Buttons
28. Resetting Channels or the Entire MixConsole
29. The Loudness Meter
30. Adding More Mix Consoles (2 and 3)
31. Noise Gate
34. Tube and Tape Saturation
35. Limiters and Maximizers
36. Recalling Channel Strip Presets
37. Tube Compressor & Vintage Compressor MKII
38. Voxengo CurveEQ
39. Using the CurveEQ Spectrum Matching
40. Cubase 7 and the Control Room
41. Setting Up a Cue Mix
42. The Chord Track Editor
43. VariAudio, Harmonies, and the Chord Track
44. Setting up a VST Connect Session
45. Watching a Session In Progress
46. Quick-linking and VST Control Panels in the MixCons...
47. ASIO Guard and VST Performance Window
48. Hermode Tuning
49. The Remote Control Editor
50. Zoom MEM and Zoom ZAP
51. Adjusting Handles with the Scrub Tool
52. Using Safe Start-up Mode
53. Volume Max and Portuguese, Obrigado
Alarm setting, Remote Control
(Supported Models) MCR-B142, TSX-B232, ISX-B820, TSX-B72, ISX-803
・Alarm Settings: select different times and sources for each day of the week
・IntelliAlarm Customization: adjust fade-in, time and volume settings for IntelliAlarm, Yamaha's special alarm that provides a more comfortable wake-up experience.
・Syncs the clock time in your Android device to Yamaha audio system.
・Remote Control : control audio system with this app. via Bluetooth connection.
Smart Timer, Remote Control
(Supported Models) LSX-700, LSX-170, LSX-70
・Set ON/OFF timer on select times on select days (Light and Music)
・Remote Control : control audio and light with this app. via Bluetooth connection.
・Placement Setting: optimize the sound for the placement
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
・Making a connection under Bluetooth-enabled environment
The application uses Bluetooth function on your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of controlling Bluetooth-enabled devices.
・Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the M32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the MIDAS M32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
The Boodang app is equipped with a news feed scroll that will keep you informed with all the latest things happening with Boodang. This app will surely take your experience to the next level. Users will be submitted into the "Boodang Loyalty Program" and instantly be informed about upcoming events and ticket releases before the general public. So download the Boodang App now and get on the fast track to the best Electronic events, music, videos all in the palm of your hand, and all for FREE from your friends at BOODANG!!!
Currently, it only contains computer/demoscene music.
But do not let that fool you, please try it!
You can download shows for offline listening.
"Read phone state and identity" - It is needed for pausing the music when recieving a call.
"Full Internet access" - It's a streaming player so it streams from internet.
"Read and write to external storage" - You can download shows for offline listening.
Nun auch auf deinem Android!
Die größten Ohrwürmer aus den 90ern sowie alle aktuellen Megabretter vereint gibt’s nur auf WELLE1 – Your Music Radio.
Wir versorgen Euch 24 Stunden täglich mit dem abwechslungsreichsten Sound der Nation, Top – Infos aus dem WELLE1 Land mit den Schwerpunkten High Society, Sport, Politik, Wirtschaft & Life Style.
Der Party steht dann nichts mehr im Wege. Für Anrufe wird der Player unterbrochen und der Stream kann nach dem Gespräch wieder aufgenommen werden
www.welle1.at -> Sind wir zu laut, bist du zu alt
Erklärung der Rechte:
Da es sich um einen Webstream handelt wird ein Internetzugriff benötigt
Telefonstatus und Identität abrufen:
Das App reagiert auf eingehende Anrufe und schaltet die Wiedergabe stumm.
Ungefährer Standort (netzwerkbasiert):
Für Werbeanzeigen wird anonym der ungefähre Standort ermittelt.
Tracktl gives people live control over the music in every parties (or events) !
Create your own Trackparty and invite your friends. They can add and vote for their favorite songs directly from their smartphones.
Most voted tracks are the first to be played : it's an Epic Democratic Music - wait for it ... - Battle !
Tracktl takes your parties to another level of Fun and Interactivity with your friends.
Tracktl has already been used in private parties, Bars, before concerts, on the radio, BIG students parties, Festivals, coworking spaces, offices, promotional events, shops, meetups, weddings etc... and soon in stadiums for the half-time of your favorite game !
Tracktl allows you to :
- Create collaborative playlist,
- Invite your friends to join your playlist,
- Add your favorite songs from a library of 40 millions songs,
- Vote for your favorite songs to push them up in the Tracklist,
- Post messages to your friends on the Party Wall,
- Have Fun (not optional)
Download PaMic for free, connect your amplifier to the headphones jack and use the phone microphone or for better results connect a Bluetooth headset and use that microphone to amplify your voice over the speaker system that's connected to your phone.
This app is ideal for the occasional party or karaoke night, great fun for your kids or as a back up for your existing PA system in for example your bus, school or any other public building. If you want to be heard by an audience this app will help your voice to carry further.
The app is still BETA quality software, so please report errors to the developer with the contact us feature in the settings menu! The app strongly relies on the hardware and the software of your individual device, which may result in a poorer experience. For example not all devices have a noise suppressor or echo canceler build in. We're working hard to improve the audio quality on those devices. Play with the volume and sample rate to get the best fit for your setup.