Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting disabled
- no plugin, instrument and routing editors
- no channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped radio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
★ Become a citizen reporter and broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
★ Share your original music with the world.
★ Express yourself and share what you’re passionate about in your own podcast. Be the expert in your field.
★ Let your friends know what you’re up to and start an audio blog.
★ Broadcast play-by-plays of exciting sports games.
★ Record or broadcast LIVE
★ Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
★ Easy-to-use interface
★ Audio FX library
★ Control all volumes and mix channels independently
★ Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
★ Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any issues, please contact the Spreaker team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://www.spreaker.com/help
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)