Put your health care into your own hands with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s Self-Service app for the Android Marketplace. It’s a perfect solution for registered members who are constantly on the go, as you can now access all of your important health information no matter where you are.
Our mobile Self-Service app has been designed with you in mind and features many of our most frequently used member tools. Just register and then login as often as you like. It’s health care at your fingertips!
- Secure login to make sure all of your personal health information is safe
- View a comprehensive listing of your benefits, including deductibles and coinsurance; preventive, emergency, inpatient and outpatient services
- Check claims activity, including services provided and explanation of benefits
- Easily manage your dependent accounts (for those under 18 years old)
- Electronic ID cards for you and your dependents (under 18 years old)
- Display health incentive information (for those enrolled in their employer’s incentive program)
- Find contact information for the doctors you’ve recently seen, as well as directions to their locations
- Create and send messages to specific areas within Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania via our Message Center
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania members must register for Self-Service on www.bcnepa.com before using this mobile application.
There is no charge from Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania to download our mobile Self-Service app, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania administers health plans offered by Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Highmark Blue Shield, First Priority Life Insurance Company® and First Priority Health®. Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Serving Bradford, Carbon, Clinton, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne and Wyoming Counties.