This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
Note: Most of the content provided on Executive Insight is relevant globally, however some articles relate specifically to South African statutory and legislative requirements
After completing the optional subscription form, you will be granted access to the Executive Insight application. You can browse content from 6 business categories (i.e. Executive Leadership, Finance, Talent, Information Technology, Managing Risk and Taxation) and 6 Industry categories (i.e. Mining & Energy, Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Health Care, Industry and Consumer Goods and Public Sector).
Read and Share
The Executive Insight application provides a short overview of all articles in chronological order. By selecting the short overview, you will be presented with more information. All articles are able to be shared by email and Twitter.
Insight @Canalys brings you access to a growing library of market-leading research and intelligence, free of charge, presented in clear and accessible graphs, charts and tables that can be easily saved and shared. And you can also search for information on a particular industry sector to get right to the data you are interested in. View vendor and operating system market shares, country splits, market sizing and forecasts, with regularly refreshed content giving you the latest insight.
These technology sectors include: smart phones and mobile phones, tablets and PCs, apps and app stores, wearables and appcessories, unified communications, enterprise IT networking and security, data centers, and IT channels.
Canalys is an independent and global analyst firm that strives to guide its clients on the future of the technology industry and to think beyond the business models of the past. It delivers smart market insights to IT, channel and service provider professionals around the world. Our customer-driven analysis and consulting services empower businesses to make informed decisions and generate sales. We stake our reputation on the quality of our data, our innovative use of technology, and our high level of customer service.
This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
Key features of SAP Collections Insight for Android
• View the latest customer invoice statuses as to what has been paid and what is outstanding
• Take and view notes at invoice and customer levels
• Assist customers with their invoice problems using routing, dispatching, and escalation mechanisms
• Set reminders to interact with customers on a regular basis to follow up on payments
Note: To use SAP Collections Insight with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Collections Insight analytic application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Unleash the Power of Fixed Mobile Cloud Convergence (FMCC) is the first conference in the region to provide unparalleled levels of insights on latest benefits of converged fixed voice and data, mobile and cloud technologies. Empowering businesses to drive business success with intelligent Information & Communications Technology - ICT services, on demand and on the move.
This application has been built using Web Spiders’ event2mobile framework.
The mobile app is developed using the event2mobile framework.
- Get LIVE results on the fly updated as you watch
- Easily and visually analyze your key performance indicators wherever you are, whenever you need them.
- Optimized for effortless navigation, filtering and drill-down through any score based result at the touch of a finger.
- Designed to deliver instant analysis on any handheld device.
- Save training costs and time with an interface so familiar and easy to use that you will become a master in no time.