-Casual Male Poses
New poses are added monthly via the cloud. No need to download updated revisions!
Photo Table shows photos from gallery of your device on home screen. Each picture appears and disappears smoothly at specific time interval according to your preference.
You can choose size and you own preferable mode of displaying:
You can tap on any place of the screen for showing photo at specific place.
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
Fotografer hebat itu jarang terlihat, karena dia bersembunyi di dalam diri anda. Dia sering mengajak anda bicara tapi anda sering acuh, tapi dia tak kenal lelah selalu ingin melihat anda berhasil membuat foto hebat.
Fotografer hebat itu baru terlihat ketika dia mula berbagi cerita tentang apa yang dia bisa kepada temannya, dan sekarang dia makin hebat karena makin banyak cerita yang sudah dibaginya, dia sedang membuat anda jadi fotografer hebat.
với Photo Wallpaper bạn có thể tạo cho bạn những bức ảnh khá đẹp
Photo Wallpaper cung cấp cho bạn một số khung có sẵn hoặc bạn có thể sắp xếp ngẫu nhiên, chồng chất những hình ảnh của bạn lên nhau. nó sẽ tạo cho bạn được sự khác biệt
* Photop gồm một số tính năng như sau:
- ghép ảnh với khung có sẵn
- thay đổi ảnh nền
- thêm sticker đẹp và dễ thương
- cắt ảnh khi bạn chọn cách ghép chồng chất lên nhau "Overlapping"
* Chia sẻ:
- bạn có thể chia sẻ bất kỳ đâu, tùy thuộc vào ứng dụng cho phép chia sẻ trên thiết bị của bạn
Photo Editor is an easy to use application for editing your photographs. Quickly apply filters, adjust color, add hats, masks and frames, draw by hand or write with special fonts, edit pictures taken with your camera, and many more. If you make a mistake don't worry, you can quickly undo them. Once your photo is done, save it to your gallery or SD card, share it with friends or set it as your wallpaper.
We follow Android UI guidelines to make the interface as intuitive as possible, with touch and pinch-to-zoom interaction, as well as multiple themes to find the one that best fits your style.
This is the Android alternative to Photoshop or Gimp. It has support for multiple projects, multiple layers and editing history. You can do canvas or layer manipulation such as resize, crop, brush drawing, erase, draw shapes, bucket fill, select, copy, paste, delete, move, align, rotate, flip and more. Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation with filters or apply effects such as sharpen, blur or bump, just to name a few.
Please feel free to give us your feedback by mail or comments on the market to help us improve Photo Editor app.
* Adjusting color is easy, with professional results
* Apply effects, with dozen to choose from in many categories
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Draw text by hand or with special fonts included in Photo Editor
* Instant access to gallery photos and camera
* Quick search on Flickr, Google Images, Imgur, and more services integrated directly within Photo Editor
* Intuitive editing using touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Facebook, Instagram, Picasa, Twitter, etc. directly from Photo Editor
* Editing history and action lists
* Ads are optional and can be disabled in the settings menu
Versi pertama dari buku "Fotografer Hebat", tidak saya update, karena format flip-book, ternyata banyak penggemarnya, sehingga tetap akan tersedia di PlayStore. Sekarang setelah evaluasi versi pertama, saya buat versi kedua dengan beberapa perbedaan sbb;
1. Mode scroll-book
2. hyperlink aktif
3. file lebih kecil
4. bisa di install di external SD
5. ada menu link untuk pembelian buku cetak
6. ada google-map untuk lokasi penerbit
Untuk buku elektroniknya, tetap gratis.. tiss.. tisss... tapi tolong bantu saya kasih rate dan komentar ya, jangan takut kasih rate yang objektif lengkap dengan sarannya, supaya saya lebih bersemangat membuat buku buku bermutu seperti ini...
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book "Taos Pueblo" to visualization. He introduced the idea of "previsualization", which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. This Photographer's Field Tools (or PFT in short) is all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene. Some questions that you might ask yourself before going out for a photographing trip are:
* Where should I go to get a nice view of the scene?
* How far am I from the scene and at what angle will I look at my subject?
* Do I get a clear view of subject from a certain location where is no mountain blocking the view?
* What lens should I bring in order to capture the whole width or the height of the scene?
* How do I compose the scene considering the subject’s elevation and the sun or moon location?
* Can I get the composition I want using one shot so that both foreground and background are in focus or will I have to take multiple shots and stitch them together because of the depth of field is not large enough?
* How many shots do I need to take to create a panorama and how many angle should each shot cover and how many angle should I rotate the camera between each shot?
If you are interested in the answers of any questions above, the PFT (Free) is the right tool for you. In a simple app, we included Tools feature for you which allow you to find out GPS coordinates, elevation, distance, elevation gain, whether there is a direct view between two locations on the map, focal length (both horizontally and vertically, landscape orientation or portrait orientation), depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance and panorama, and all of those are represented to you visually on the map. Available as in-app purchase, we also included the Ephemeris features include the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and location, twilights, special hours of the day, position of the Sun and the Moon, Sun/Moon Finder, more than 100 stars (such as Polaris) azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning and exposure time calculation, timelapse and hyperlapse calculation etc.
And we also promise you that more exciting features are on the way in the next few releases!
Please refer to http://yingwentech.wordpress.com/introduction-to-photographers-field-tools/ for more details.
Photo Booth Connected syncs photos from it's companion program on a PC and allows users to Print, Email, SMS and Post their photos to Facebook & Twitter on your Android tablet.
More of his work can be seen at http://www.harishshanthikumar.com
The App provides a different way to look at the portfolio with simple tools to navigate using sliders and thumbnails. It's laid out as pages put in landscape mode with text accessible by vertical scrolling. You could also zoom in and out to see details. You can also set any of the picture as your wallpaper from within the app.
The app features a fully-fledged lens database with a comfortable interface. The database features detailed descriptions and properties of over 3,700 modern and previously manufactured lenses from Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Sony, Pentax, Konica, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, Vivitar, Carl Zeiss, Takumar, Panasonic, Samsung, SLR-magic, Soligor, Vivitar, Yashica, Cosina, Fuji, Leica, Mamiya, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz, Helios, Jupiter, Industar, Mir, and other brands.
Most of these lenses can be used with modern SLR and non-SLR (Evil) cameras alike, while allowing you to save considerable amounts of money without sacrificing professional quality.
- Quick lens search via search bar.
- Flexible parameter-based lens search (brand, mount, lens speed, focal length, frame format, price, etc.).
- Lens catalogs by brand and mount.
- Images, MTF, optical designs, characteristics, and detailed descriptions.
- Average prices for lenses.
- Add lenses you like to Bookmarks.
- Reviews by photographers who own and use the lenses (Pro-version).
- Over 6, 500 photos taken with various lenses (Pro-version).
- Similar lens suggestions (Pro-version).
Attention!This app needs the Internet (WiFi or Mobile Internet).
Number of lenses in database by mount:
1. 4/3 (Four/Thirds) (58)
2. Altix bayonet mount (5)
3. C-mount (20)
4. C/Y (contax/yashica) (370)
5. Canon EF, EF-S (584)
6. Canon EF-M (13)
7. Canon FD, FDn (395)
8. Canon FL (39)
9. Canon R (23)
10. Canon S (53)
11. Contax 645 (11)
12. Contax G (7)
13. Contax I-III (CRM) (18)
14. Contax N (10)
15. Exakta (116)
16. Fujica-X (22)
17. FujiFilm XF (32)
18. Hasselblad (9)
19. Kiev-88, Salut (14)
20. Komura Uni-Dapt (5)
21. Konica AR (278)
22. Konica F (10)
23. Large format (13)
24. Leica M (105)
25. Leica R (70)
26. Leica S (9)
27. М24 (narciss) (4)
28. M39 (55)
29. M39 Leica screw-mount (LSM) (66)
30. M42 (828)
31. Mamiya 645 (7)
32. Mamiya 645 AFD (2)
33. Mamiya E (35mm) (22)
34. Micro 4/3 (84)
35. Minolta SR (MD, MC) (437)
36. Minolta V (2)
37. Miranda (15)
38. Nikon CX (13)
39. Nikon F (FX, DX) (1061)
40. Nikon S (3)
41. Olympus OM (365)
42. Olympus Pen F (6)
43. Other mount (167)
44. Pentacon Six (37)
45. Pentax 645 (11)
46. Pentax 67 (4)
47. Pentax K (884)
48. Pentax Q (5)
49. Petri FT (4)
50. Praktica B-System (18)
51. Rollei 35mm (36)
52. Samsung NX (38)
53. Sigma SA (97)
54. Sony A / Minolta A (441)
55. Sony E (65)
56. T2 mount (108)
57. Tamron Adapt-A-Matic (15)
58. Tamron Adaptall-2 (76)
59. Topcon (16)
60. Yashica AF (5)
61. Zenit 7 (1)
Keyword: lenses for cameras, photo, photography, lens, sample images, reviews, specs.