The phaware app lets you Connect, Share and Help Raise Global Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness.
- Connect to phaware's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest Feeds
- Take, Tag and Share Photos from anywhere in the world and View in our PHAware Galleries
- Watch phaware Videos and youtube videos
- Find a Local Events
- Donate to help fund PH Research
- Discover and Participate in PH Awareness Month and World PH Day Events
- Stay Engaged and PHAware by receiving updates and push notifications
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a rare, chronic illness of the lungs that affects the functioning of the heart and can lead to right heart failure and death. PH patients experience symptoms such as shortness of breath, dizziness and fatigue.
While there’s currently no cure, there are 12 FDA-approved therapies available to help patients live better lives. Without treatment, mean survivability is only 2.8 years.
Thanks for providing this play store!
Thank you I am glad this app was created. This creates awareness for my daughter's disease.