Publishers Weekly is the international news platform of book publishing and bookselling. Founded in 1872 and published continuously since then, the weekly magazine boasts more than 500,000 Twitter followers; publishes eight e-newsletters; monthly PW Select , three blogs; and a robust Web site that reached more than 8.5 million unique visitors last year. The magazine has also launched a mobile edition, digital editions and apps. Each year, Publishers Weekly reviews nearly 9,000 books, as well as e-books, apps and audiobooks, in addition to featuring author interviews and news and analysis about the world of publishing.
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite articles.
- Share your comments with other readers.
New issues will be available for download weekly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Note: Founder of TechPocket4Phones - Ended in the beginning of 2012. VengeMobile is now the new replacement name.
Note: No more updates!
Note: We had changed our name any many other things also.