Our Employee Assistance members can conveniently access and login to their online information resource benefits.
Information resources at your fingertips 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Sometimes the best solution to a problem comes from finding the right information. That’s why we have created Information Resources — a vast collection of self-help tools and informative articles addressing virtually every problem you might face. Log on to the website to access these benefits. Some of the resources include:
- Behavioral Health - Information covering everything from alcohol abuse and mental health to personal stress
- Financial - Articles, tools and information to help with every financial question
- Legal Information - Topics ranging from adoption to wills.
- Lifestyle Benefits - Discounts and savings plans for special nutrition planning, fitness, smoking cessation,
weight loss, and retirement/college planning benefits.
- Personal Development and Training Benefits - tutorials, exercises, and worksheets to help you in your
personal and professional growth.
- Wellness Benefits - information and resources to improve you and your family’s overall wellness including
stress reduction, fitness and diet.