And guess what ... Dubbler is so cool that it’s attracting celebs and new talent like: Mac Miller, Common, Miesa, Nathan Stupar, College Humor, Ditlo, LogoTV, NewNowNext, Fifty Shades of Jay, Mick Boogie, Flula Borg, the National Campus DJ Competition, and more.
Sing songs, make music, tell stories, comment on pop culture and current events, discover new bands, or share news, jokes, or a vocal doodle with your friends. Some of the most fun on Dubbler happens when one Dub leads to another. Also, you can bring photos and pictures to life with audio captions – put a voice to all those familiar faces in your Instagram and Flickr accounts. A new kind of collage! (Don’t worry, you can crop and frame pictures with our custom photo editor if they’re too big.) Tell a story with an image and sound you can’t achieve with one alone.
You could even create a character with one of our voice filters. There’s a thousand things to do with those effects. If you’re a little shy, you could transform your voice completely. They’re great for chibi and avatars. Dubbler puts your distinct audio stamp on all your social media.
Plus trending dubs and hashtags are making it easier than ever to be heard … and to hear the people who are making news on Dubbler. Find the hottest Dubs around, a stream of cool new sounds you can’t Google, or hear on Spotify or SoundCloud. Sounds for you to hear, enjoy, email to your friends, and Dub back about.
All this makes Dubbler the coolest way to be heard.
How Dubbler stands out from the rest, according to the Mashable and more:
"Vine For Voice: Why Half A Million Millennials Share Sound On Dubbler" - Forbes
“Don’t bother typing your thoughts, speak them instead, from this new social networking app.” - Appslooking.com
“[S]haring a few seconds of audio has apparently caught on with users..Dubbler's app has been downloaded more than 400,000 times to date and more than 55,000 times in the first 24 hours after coming out of beta [last] weekend” - Mashable
“....[P]eople instinctively want to communicate and will find unique ways to use Dubbler (any other app like it that may come along) in telling or enhancing their stories.” - AppStorm.com
SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your "Song of the Day" or what music is "Now Playing".
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends - When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen - Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging - Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby - Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine - Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
Using Universal Image Loader (c) 2011-2013, Sergey Tarasevich
With the JM Cam, fans can snap a photo of the show during the performance and apply several John Mayer-inspired photo filters! Share the photo with any of your preferred social network, including Instagram. Make all your friends jealous of the amazing experience of a John Mayer concert! Use these filters at the photo station at each show to recreate your own "Paradise Valley" and get a special gift in return.
Lastly, fans can keep up to date with all things John Mayer with the News and Social section. There, users can read official news posts and push notifications regarding John and the Born & Raised World Tour, as well as view all of John’s official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds. Never miss a moment of the Born & Raised World Tour 2013 with this section of the app!
The official mobile app for the John Mayer Born & Raised World Tour 2013 is finally here. Grab it, and enjoy the show