Play and improvise, become a heart of the party!
Launchpad Mobile is:
-21 Compositions, which you can perform;
-360 Samples, divided into the compositions;
Dynamical lights sound samples;
-color groups by type of sample.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Vinyl lovers, be sure to check out our website for a vinyl-by-mail subscription service. Each month we take the best band we've heard, press their record to vinyl, and send it out to subscribers.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
97 high quality Samples of 5 legendary Synthesizers (16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
All Synthesizer sounds are tuned to C in multiple Octaves (C1 - C7)
The number of available Octaves per Sound may vary across the Sounds.
Bass Sounds are typically in in lower Octaves, Lead Sounds in higher Octaves.
TS A100 (Doepfer A100)
TS BSST (Novation Bass Station)
TS MS6 (Cheetah MS6)
TS Nova (Novation Nova)
TS SH101 (Roland SH-101)
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
What better way to learn Live’s instruments than from a top producer and remixer who uses them everyday?
That’s exactly what this collections of tutorials by EDM legend Olav Basoski is all about. He takes you through the signal flow and the controls of Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Simpler and Tension while all along the way, you learn about physical modeling and other kinds of synthesis. Watching this course brings you up to speed with everything you need to know about Ableton’s suite of these instruments giving you the info you need to design the sounds and timbres that add that extra sonic sheen to your tracks and performances.
So sit back. Click play and become one with these amazing instruments! And while you're here, be sure to check out our entire amazing selection of Live and Push courses.
Table of contents:
1. Analog - Part 1
2. Analog - Part 2
3. Collision - Part 1
4. Collision - Part 2
5. The Drum Rack
6. Using Electric
7. The External Instrument
8. Exploring Inputs
9. The Instrument Rack
10. Operator - Part 1
11. Operator - Part 2
12. The Simpler sampler
13. Tension for strings
electronic music! Create compositions from presented presets, which is composed of 32 unique samples.
Tab to Beat is:
32 samples in the preset divided into 2 screens 4x4;
Samples are grouped by color;
Highlighting of the active sample;
Controling of balance of sound's speed;
Do play and improvise, surprise and impress!
No musical knowledge required!
This is the demo version. Saving features are disabled. But you can get the full version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nightradio.pixitracker1bit
[ Key features ]
• retro-style 1-bit sampler;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• PixiTracker is also available for iOS, Windows, OSX and Linux;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• true warm pixel interface!
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
Tidbyt is a mobile application that enables users to record audio, tie it to a location, and share it with other users.
- You're a history buff recounting some local lore
- You want to take an audio tour of a campus or museum
- You're curious about a bar or restaurant's nighttime ambiance
- You want to record an experience with friends
- You want to record an interesting speech at a convention
- You aren't sure if your voice sounds weird, so you want to check (don't worry, it sounds great)
- Tidbyt allows users to share experiences quickly, easily, and in their own voice.
- Map allows uninhibited exploration of the world around you, where you can apply filters to suit your interests.
- Feed keeps you up to date on all the moments shared by the users you follow.
- Search makes finding other users on Tidbyt quick and easy!
- Profiles allow users to give a description of themselves, and easily access all of their own tidbyts
- Tidbyt Editing comes in handy when you want to change information, or even delete a tidbyt.
Talk to us!
This version of Tidbyt is only available in a private beta. That means you are on of the first users on board, but that we might not have worked out all the kinks. If you have some thoughts, catch a bug (ah!) or just want to say hello, we'd love to hear from you! Twitter: @TidbytApp. Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for installing Tidbyt! We sincerely appreciate it, and we hope you love it.
• All-new sounds recorded by the world's top audio engineers. These amazing sound designers have also done work for Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and BBC.
• Random sound generator with massive sample library. Varied impact textures including grass, dirt, wood, tin roof, leaves, concrete, etc.
• 100+ unique thunder claps.
• Separate volume controls for rain/thunder.
• Play your music library simultaneously. Also works with Spotify.
• Sleep timer.
"Simply the best app that I've ever seen. ★★★★★"
"Absolutely perfect. ★★★★★"
"Even better than the website! ★★★★★"
"An amazing study and sleep aid. ★★★★★"
"This is what perfection sounds like. ★★★★★"
- Control your DAW over wi-fi using your Android™ powered smartphone or tablet.
- Play, stop, rewind, fast forward and record remotely using a realistic, responsive interface.
- Easy to configure - no extra drivers needed on OS X*.
- Also compatible with Windows using rtpMIDI.
- Works with any software that can receive MMC messages (Pro Tools, Logic, Studio One etc.)
- Can be configured to control external hardware connected to your MIDI interface.
- Digital display responds to MTC sent back by your DAW.
For set up instructions and more information visit: http://www.lofionic.co.uk/transporta.html
Move your phone around to play music in different positions.
The Instruphone uses the accelerometer to play music based on the way you move your phone or tablet around.
It is relatively easy to use, and can make anyone regardless of their musical experience into a rocking musician in no time.
En dix-huit ans d’activités, Artefact a ainsi conçu et organisé plus de 4.000 événements, invitant 10.000 artistes et accueillant près de 2.000.000 de spectateurs dans le domaine des musiques actuelles et des pratiques artistiques émergentes, notamment celles qui intègrent et interrogent l’ère du numérique. Ce sont des concerts, soirées et festivals de musiques actuelles, festivals interdisciplinaires, expositions d’arts numériques, spectacle vivant in situ, installations et performances artistiques dans l’espace urbain, hors formats etc.
Auprès des publics, dans les espaces médiatiques et les réseaux artistiques et professionnels, Artefact bénéficie d’une notoriété internationale et se positionne en label d’action.