Play and improvise, become a heart of the party!
Launchpad Mobile is:
-21 Compositions, which you can perform;
-360 Samples, divided into the compositions;
Dynamical lights sound samples;
-color groups by type of sample.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The tests are grouped like this:
-Harmonic > octave
-If this is an F...
-If This is an F...
-If This is an F...
-What Melody Note?
-What Bass Note?
What better way to learn Live’s instruments than from a top producer and remixer who uses them everyday?
That’s exactly what this collections of tutorials by EDM legend Olav Basoski is all about. He takes you through the signal flow and the controls of Analog, Collision, Electric, Operator, Simpler and Tension while all along the way, you learn about physical modeling and other kinds of synthesis. Watching this course brings you up to speed with everything you need to know about Ableton’s suite of these instruments giving you the info you need to design the sounds and timbres that add that extra sonic sheen to your tracks and performances.
So sit back. Click play and become one with these amazing instruments! And while you're here, be sure to check out our entire amazing selection of Live and Push courses.
Table of contents:
1. Analog - Part 1
2. Analog - Part 2
3. Collision - Part 1
4. Collision - Part 2
5. The Drum Rack
6. Using Electric
7. The External Instrument
8. Exploring Inputs
9. The Instrument Rack
10. Operator - Part 1
11. Operator - Part 2
12. The Simpler sampler
13. Tension for strings
*-"Bass drops so sick, the CDC will declare a pandemic....I’m an undercut away from being Skrillex!" - 148apps"
Bass Drop is easy to use and is perfect for dub steppers, bass heads and music producers, musicians and non-musicians alike.
Making dubstep has never been so easy and enjoyable!
Full app with no adverts.
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ Over 300 wobble bass synth variatons.
◆ Hundreds of drum loops, build ups, percussive fx, sound fx, bass sounds and risers included.
◆ Load and save up to 3 different sound bank layouts.
◆ Colour assigned buttons, for clear and straightforward use.
◆ Pitch resample all of the built in samples.
◆ 24 fully editable sample pads
◆ 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch shifting spanning 5 octaves.
◆ 9 different wobble synthesizers
◆ ADSR and synthesizer volume adjustment.
◆ Sample Pads
Select a sample for each pad and customise its volume, pitch, and loop duration. Layer up to 24 looping or touch triggered pads at once.
◆ Wobble Synth
Choose from 9 different wobble bass synth types. Select the central octave with the octave + or – buttons, and pitch shift up to three notes at once in real time with the pitch shift wheel. Use the LFO buttons to change the wobble speed and make intuitive wobble bass riffs!
Use the rotating potometers to alter the attack, decay, release and sustain of your wobble synth to get the perfect sound to fit your creation.
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
DJ, music studio owner, Pro Producer, Why not try our drum and bass app:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Beat Boss - Electronic Dance Music Sampler
Use this app to listen to the live stream from the radio station, visit our website and contact us.
Move your phone around to play music in different positions.
The Instruphone uses the accelerometer to play music based on the way you move your phone or tablet around.
It is relatively easy to use, and can make anyone regardless of their musical experience into a rocking musician in no time.
This MPC Pads Dubstep music recording studio can create the best dubstep rhythms of electronic music of the moment. Create your own dubstep music with samples with the best audio quality using the best dubstep producers like Skrillex, Cookie Monstah, Nero, Flux Pavillion ...
It is the best MPC / Launchpad / Sampler application if you are DJ, music producer or music lover. Play with your friends and make music for parties or to teach the public. Plug your device to the speaker and enjoy this MPC Dubstep Pads with quality sound, made for a real beatmaker.
MPC Dubstep Pads has different types of sounds and features:
- Kicks, Snare, Hats
- Bass Line
- Create your own music and burn it
- Sing into the microphone as being a dubstep studio recording, also record your voice into the microphone.
- 20 samples to create dubstep music. Create loop sequences as a DJ and mix it with MPC Dubstep Pads.
A sampler is a player wavs, sound. Its role is to play a sound assigned to each key; device used to sample (records) sound sequences or digitally samples to designate the sound fragments extracted from previous recordings and fit into recording a new topic. So you can record a scale on a trumpet, awarding each sound to a key and touch. Normally if a sound corresponds to an instrument and has tuning, it would award him the note on the keyboard corresponding to the pitch. As we have from pianos, organs, guitars or any instrument in our keyboard (device).
Enjoy now MPC Dubstep Pads and start creating your own music with this music recording studio.
The application is free and only put a couple of ads for our maintenance.
• All-new sounds recorded by the world's top audio engineers. These amazing sound designers have also done work for Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and BBC.
• Random sound generator with massive sample library. Varied impact textures including grass, dirt, wood, tin roof, leaves, concrete, etc.
• 100+ unique thunder claps.
• Separate volume controls for rain/thunder.
• Play your music library simultaneously. Also works with Spotify.
• Sleep timer.
"Simply the best app that I've ever seen. ★★★★★"
"Absolutely perfect. ★★★★★"
"Even better than the website! ★★★★★"
"An amazing study and sleep aid. ★★★★★"
"This is what perfection sounds like. ★★★★★"
Play & understand the basics of acoustic guitar chords and fingerings in less than two months !
If you're looking for an efficient method to learn how to play acoustic guitar, there's an Android app for that! www.androidpipe.com - July 2012
Now on Android Market & iTunes AppStore
★ No musical knowledge is required to use this app
★ Including 11 original lessons of increasing level: theory, informations, tabs and video (internet connection needed to download videos) for each lesson
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode
Lesson 1: Take your Guitar
How to hold your guitar
Notes on the neck, tuning
Reading tablatures : Boogie in E
Lesson 2: Arpeggios
Right hand fingering
Simple arpeggios with bass note melody
Lesson 3: What is a chord ?
Play E minor and A minor chords
Lesson 4: Play with a pick
The C major chord
Downstrokes and upstrokes picking
Lesson 5: The Folk rhythm
The G major chord
From C -> G, and addition of notes to chords
Lesson 6: Three beats rhythm
The D major chord
Progression G -> D -> Am -> C
Lesson 7: Chords arpeggios
The D minor chord
Thumb plays the root note
of the chord
Lesson 8: Palm mute
The E major and A major chords
Back and forth playing
Mute sound with your palm
Lesson 9: Minor barred chords
Learning notes on the neck
The A and E minor barred positions
Lesson 10: Country Club
The E major barred position
Add a 7th note to your chords
Lesson 11: The C barred chord
The A major barred positions
Variation on the D chord
The C9 chord
★ Download and install video files to your sdcard.
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode.
★ Bigger selection area to open lessons.
★ Better lessons experience: text, clickable pictures, new stuff 'after the lesson'...
Enjoy this app !
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.