Connected to the Wifi, 4G, 3G, Edge, stay tuned all over the world to one of the most listenned french online radio.
Thanks to this official app, you can:
- Listen to Frequence 3 everywhere, all the day!
- Write to the team,
- Stay connected to our social networks,
- Listen to the podcasts,
- Find the last tracks broadcasted,
Frequence 3 is a french musical online radio created in 2001. The songs are mainly pop/rock and dance but with some hits of the past decades ! Deejays are broadcasting every night during the week and all the week-end nights. Frequency 3 receives the most prestigious artists regularly interview and is promoting new french talents. During all the year and especially during summer, Frequence 3 is broadcasting from outside events like music festival.
• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: email@example.com
Gather your friends, pick your favorite instrument and feel the groove of the Brazilian Carnival. You can choose from the authentic agogo, apito, ganza, pandeiro, cuica and more!
All you have to do is shake or tap the screen of your phone or tablet to enjoy the rhythm of samba.
And now you can also record your favorite performances.
Please try it, let us know your thoughts and enjoy!
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
-Fixed a bug causes crash when launching.
-Fixed crash on tablet.
-Fixed large screen compatibility issue in last update.
-Add exporting to image file feature.
-Fixed key changing issue.
-Fixed beat error of tuplet.
-Fixed a display issue of new beat types.
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
Most people don't have access to a professional studio drummer, but they do have access to Logic Pro X. And that's a good thing, because Logic Pro X now includes an incredible Artificial Intelligence unit, called Drummer!
Watch as David Earl unleashes Drummer Tracks and the Drum Kit Designer plugin and shows you how to add powerful drums to your jam. You'll learn how to make Drummer actually follow a recorded groove in your song, all while playing a drum line that is uniquely suited to your music.
There's several lessons included on how to select the correct Player for the style of your song. And, if fine control of your drum grooves is of utmost importance, you can even customize the Player's drum kit using the new Drum Kit Designer plugin. Every detail of building your own kits is covered in this course!
Table of Contents:
2. The Interface
3. Meet the Rock Players
4. Meet the Alternative Players
5. Meet the Songwriter Players
6. Meet the R&B Players
7. Using the XY Pad
8. Using the Drummer Editor
9. The Details
10. Follow Groove Track
11. Adding Fills
12. Creating MIDI Regions
13. Arranging Tracks
14. Introduction to the Drum Kits
15. More About Kits
16. Choosing a snare
18. Swapping Cymbals
20. Building a kit around a groove
22. Introduction to Producer Kits
23. Exploring & Learning From Producer Kits
This is a free application.
* WHAT’S NEW
Shows the next event and the most recent music, podcasts, news and blogs.
Browse upcoming Flint Juventino Beppe events. Get complete performance information including venue, dates, repertoire, artists. Access and review the program notes before the event. Want to attend? Click the "Get Tickets" button.
Listen to selected Flint Juventino Beppe live recordings on your mobile device. All repertoire information including composers, works, soloists, conductors and ensembles is included. View artwork and program notes. High quality audio options are available if you are connected through a high speed network. (click More then click Settings)
Watch your favorite and new Flint Juventino Beppe videos.
Keep up with the latest Podcasts, News and Blogs from and about Flint Juventino Beppe.
The Flint Juventino Beppe (formerly Fred Jonny Berg) Fan App is powered by InstantEncore.
Carlo Dall’Anese has something really BIG to show after his many years long career as a professional DJ and Producer. Playing alongside world’s DJ elite, producing tracks that the biggest names in the business carry in their cases, gigging all over the world Carlo shaked more than I million people a year and this number is growing up each every season.
“Its not a coincidence that Carlo Dall Anese’s tracks are Brazilian’s #1 radio TUNES and where also TOP 1 in Italy and TOP 10 in other countries like UK, Russia, Chile and others. Carlo Dall Anese is a really talented producer / composer and also a DJ like no thers” Claims DJ MAG UK magazine when talking about the tracks “Monday” , “Bring me the Dawn” , “Hey” and others. Elected twice as “The Best DJ in Brazil” , “Best Brazilian Producer” in 2009, “best live act in 2010″ (on performances live with his projects SWEETMAD and GLASGO), currently “#2 biggest DJ in the TOP 100 Brazilian ranking”, he is acclaimed as a “crowd favorite”, not only for the public, but also for all the midia industry.
Aplicativo oficial do DJ Carlo Dall Anese.
Atualmente poucos DJs em nosso país tem tamanho prestígio, respeito e reconhecimento como Carlo Dall Anese, não somente do público, mas de DJs e artistas da cena eletrônica mundial.
Adquiriu esse reconhecimento ao longo de sua longa carreira não apenas da mídia especializada, mas pelo público em geral, conquistando fãs e admiradores pelo Brasil e pelo mundo. Eleito por duas vezes consecutivas “O Melhor DJ do Brasil”, “Melhor Produtor”, “Melhor LIVE do Brasil” e atualmente figura na posição de #2 no ranking dos TOP 100 DJs do Brasil.
Tags: musica, dj, podcast, musica eletrônica,
Sketch-a-Song is proudly ad free, and there are no in-app purchases. Just make music and have fun!
“Sketch-a-Song brings composition to life for students of all ages. This app is so fun, visually appealing, and easy to use. My students don’t even realize they’re learning!” – Julie Wild, Music Teacher.
- “Like an orchestra in your iPad” – Raymond, age 9
- “No matter what you do, it almost always sounds pretty good” – Nate, age 11
Try it now and see why kids and people of all ages LOVE composing in color with Sketch-a-Song. Express your creativity, learn the fundamentals of music composition and increase your music appreciation while having a blast!
Here’s how it works:
SKETCH YOUR SONG
- Create music more easily than ever! Simply tap and drag to create, move, and edit notes.
- Build your own ensemble from over 40 free instruments without navigating complicated menus or settings.
- Connect visual patterns with sounds using our colorful, intuitive interface.
- Hear your song play back in real time as you build it.
INNOVATIVE SKETCHPAD SYSTEM
- Experience our patent-pending musical system, which takes advantage of time-tested music theory principles to make sure that your music sounds harmonious.
- Explore eight different sketchpads and characters, each with their own unique personality and sound.
- Add measures to link sketchpads together and create a beautiful backdrop for your masterpiece!
- Play all of your favorite instruments like a virtuoso.
- Enjoy using high quality samples of over 40 real instruments ranging from rock and pop to orchestral.
- Experiment with melodic instruments in five categories: Keyboards, Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Voices!
- Master drums and percussion instruments from around the world.
No matter who you are or what your background is, Sketch-a-Song makes music accessible and rewarding. PARENTS: empower your child and ignite a lifelong love of music through genuine creativity. TEACHERS: supplement your lessons with an accessible and immediate way to demonstrate instrumentation, rhythm, melody, harmony, and more. KIDS: impress your friends with your awesome songs and have a great time experimenting with musical melodies. Anyone can have fun composing music with Sketch-a-Song.
NOTE: Sketch-a-Song is (and always will be) AD FREE. We do not require an account and collect no private data. We value your experience and your privacy. For more please see: http://sketchasong.com/privacy/
We are always looking for ways to enhance your experience. Please email us with any suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Find out what kids say about Sketch-a-Song at www.sketchasong.com
Download now to experience it for yourself!
Sempre alla ricerca di nuove tendenze e suoni, Radio Monte Carlo 2 raccoglie le culture musicali provenienti da tutto il mondo con ritmi e melodie che la rendono unica.
Seelennacht nimmt Dich mit auf eine visionäre Reise
Seelennacht wurde im Jahre 2008 von Marc Ziegler als Sänger, Texter, Songschreiber und Producer gegründet. Eingängige Melodien, tiefgründige Texte, tanzbare Rhythmen und künstlerischer Anspruch im elektronischen Gewand, bestimmen Seelennacht und begründen eine neue Stilistik die wir gern als Romantic Futurepop bezeichnen.
Verfeinert wird diese Melange durch den Bassgesang von Frontmann und Songschreiber Marc Ziegler auf charismatische Art und Weise, der auch immer wieder durch rauchige und rockige Nuancen erweitert wird. Der elektronisch-melancholische Sound, oft episch harmonisch, mal brachial, mal minimaler, mal warm, mal kalt, führt dich in die Tiefe deiner Seele.
Grundlegend geprägt durch visionäre Autoren wie Jules Verne und
H.G. Wells, entspricht das Projekt dem Leitbild des Steampunk.
Visionen, Aufbruch, Neuanfang, Melancholie, Romantik und das Auseinandersetzen mit gesellschaftskritischen Themen bestimmen Seelennachts Lyrik.
Seelennacht vereint alle diese Elemente mit dem Geist der industriellen Revolution und der deutschen Romantik. Elektronische Musik mit Tiefgang, Stil und Eigenständigkeit.
Live als Gastkeyboarder vervollständigt durch:
Synthlabor Micha und René-Eric Van Undercut
Das neue Seelennacht-Album "Zeitenwende":
Romantik - Emotion - Klang
Mit dem fulminanten Albumwerk unter dem verheißungsvollen Titel "Zeitenwende" nimmt Dich Seelennacht mit auf eine visionäre Reise. Eine Reise durch das Leben und die Veränderungen, jene die Zeit mit sich bringt. Wie ein Aufbruch in eine neue Ära, zeigt sich Seelennacht von seiner neuen Seite. Songs, die unter die Haut gehen, die Seele berühren und zum Tanzen anregen. Noch nie vereinte ein Seelennacht-Werk solche Vielschichtigkeit, Gedankentiefe, Authentizität, musikalischen Anspruch und Energie zugleich. Der gebündelte Schaffensdrang des Steampunk spiegelt sich in den 15 Songs wieder und lädt den Hörer, nicht zuletzt durch die tiefgründigen Texte, die sowohl in englischer als auch deutscher Sprache gehalten sind, dazu ein, in eine andere Welt einzutreten, die dennoch in der Realität allgegenwärtig ist. Marcs Stimme fesselt mehr als jemals zuvor und führt Seelennacht auf eine neue Ebene. Die Schirmherren des Romantic Futurepop sind geboren. Werde ein Teil der Geschichte...
Roku SoundBridge and Pinnacle SoundBridge HomeMusic.
It works even with basic SoundBridge players without graphical display.
Instead of imitating the original infrared remote control the app has a more sophisticated approach: It utilizes the whole screen and the keyboard of the phone to let the user easily browse and search his music collection and the Radio Roku internet radio directory.
* Scan network for SoundBridge devices.
* Connect to different music servers including UPnP, DAAP, and Internet radio.
* Browse playlists, artists, composers, albums, songs, genres, and folders at music server.
* Browse favorites, genres, locations, and top stations from Radio Roku.
* Edit favorites from Radio Roku.
* Play and edit stations of your presets list.
* Search music server for title, artist, or album.
* Display status and current song info.
* Show cover art (Depends on music server, radio station and song info).
* Copy current song title and URL to clipboard.
* Control power, play, pause, next, previous and volume buttons.
* Manage the song queue: Display, set, insert, append and remove songs. Set Repeat and Shuffle mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Scrobble with last.fm (Works with UPnP and DAAP servers but not with Internet radio. Requires a last.fm account).
* Search the Web for the now playing song (long press on song info!).
* Easy switching between multiple players.
* Pause during phone calls.
Explanation of permissions:
* Network communication: The app uses the network to communicate with the SoundBridge. If you enable to display cover art or scrobble with last.fm then the app may contact various internet sites.
* System Tools - prevent phone from sleeping: If you enable the settings Keep Wi-Fi on or Scrobble then this permission is required to prevent the phone from shutting down Wi-Fi during sleep.
* Phone calls - read phone state and identity: If you enable the setting Pause during phone call then the app needs this permission to listen for changes in the phone state, like incoming calls or off-hook. The app never uses the identity of the caller, but there is no separate permission in the Android system to distinguish between phone state and caller identity.
It will be useful for musicians who want to practise playing on instruments.
• Metronome offers a variety of rhythmic patterns whose parameters are changed in an intuitive way. The whole is complemented by a large and legible interface.
♫ Tempo tuning from 20 to 240 BPM
♫ Tap tempo
♫ Save songs
♫ Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
♫ From 2 to 20 beats per measure
♫ Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
♫ Counter bar
♫ 4 sound packs
♫ Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
♫ Runs in background
♫ Setting saved automatically on exit
• Piano is a virtual piano simulator, so that at any time you can practice your skills. The recording function will allow you to save your musical compositions and recordings list them later playback.
♫ Recording function
♫ Visible keys from 8 to 21
♫ Signatures of the keys
♫ Polish and English version
• Pitchfork is perfect tuner for classic and electric guitars plus tuning fork mode.
It has excellent natural sounds of guitars recorded in professional studio and is very easy to use and intuitive.
♫ excellent, natural sounds of guitars
♫ excellent graphics
♫ turn on/off loop mode
♫ guitars mode
♫ tuning fork mode
If you have comments or feedback on our app, please send email to email@example.com
Metronome, Best Metronome, Music, Tap, Tempo, Allegro, Note, Tuner, Guitar, Pitchfork, Piano
Ever since early man got his groove on by banging on a log with stick, or playing skull marimbas, humans have been writing songs. The process has evolved over time—we've developed more words than "ugh ugh," fine tuned melody, and stacks of Marshal amps that go to 11 ... but the urge to express ourselves in song remains as strong as ever. This App will show you how to do it!
Here's 10 basic tips to get started with:
1. You can usually record yourself a memo on a cell phone, and if not, you can call yourself and leave a message of your singing or humming on your voice mail. Make sure you sing loud enough for the song to be clear when you listen to the message later; make people think you're crazy!
2. Make sure your song is catchy, but not in that annoying way.
3. Experiment with lots of ways of making sound. Try to play an instrument you are less familiar with. The "mistakes" you make may prove inspiring.
4. Currently most popular songs have some variation on the following sequence: intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge/instrumental solos, chorus, and sometimes an outro. Sometimes the order of these components is different, and sometimes one or more of them is absent.
5. Dynamics are a good tool to utilize to separate out the different sections of the song. Quieter for verses, louder in the choruses. Dynamics can also help to create that chorus hook that everyone will remember when listening to your song.
6. Another great way of writing a song is to write a free verse poem with a little rhyming. I find it easiest to write songs when I don't think of them as songs but as poems. I write my poem then edit it by finding the right stanzas for the verses and the perfect stanza for a catchy chorus that pulls it all together.
7. Take your time. Most songs don't pop out of nowhere and scream, "Hi! Here I am! Write me!" As the old saying goes, "good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye". So just wait for it. One day you'll get it.
8. If you've got total writer's block, start by scribbling out your feelings/what you want to talk about. The lyrics will come to you when you see the lyrics on paper. Well, it might take some work, but at least get those beginnings of a song down.
9. It helps to know how to play an instrument. Knowing how to play a guitar or piano, for instance, will make songwriting immeasurably easier. Plus, you'll be able to accompany yourself when you sing for others. If you don't have an instrument, try using Google to find some song makers. Free ones are hard to find, but you can always get a free trial.
10. Stop, collaborate and listen to another songwriter. Some people can pen great lyrics, but can't write a melody to save their lives; for others, the reverse is true. Find a like-minded songwriter who can put your words to music or your music to words. Many hit songs have been written by collaboration.
Drumgenius is the first ENCYCLOPEDIA of LOOPS that represent all the most important grooves and styles of the history of JAZZ DRUMMING. 210 amazing audio loops that form a comprehensive collection of Jazz rhythms to practice with, accompanied by useful descriptions and discography references.
Furthermore Drumgenius 1.4 includes 90 great loops inspired by the MASTERS of FUNKY, AFRO-CUBAN, BRAZILIAN and CARIBBEAN DRUMMING: a great add-on to practice and expand your rhythm knowledge!
In addition to being a unique reference source for teachers and pros of any instrument, this app is a brilliant tool to master the art of rhythm and strengthen the ability to groove with the drums. Stay tuned, other updates with many new rhythms and styles will be available in the next future!
▶ “Drumgenius is a world-class teaching aid that addresses a fundamental challenge to successful jazz performance practice for any musician: is a virtuoso educational work by a true musical virtuoso!”
Harold Danko - Jazz pianist and Composer. Professor of Jazz Studies & Contemporary Media at Eastman School of Music - Rochester NY - USA.
▶ "Love this app: these loops sound fantastic! They are real drum loops – not midi or sequences – and they loop flawlessly. In addition to being a fantastic groove reference for drummers (or musicians of any kind), I think this app is fantastic for groove development as a bassist."
Damian Erskine - Electric bass player, studio musician, author of bass method book series, adjunct professor at both Portland State University and Marylhurst University – USA.
Download the app for FREE and use the PREVIEW FUNCTION for listening to the loops before deciding to download them. You have at disposal three free loops to download from the list of 300 loops total, so you can test the player functions and enjoy the practice with Drumgenius. Then, If you like it, on "Store" section, you can buy loops, having available three options: 10 credits, 50 credits and Infinite Credits. Each credit lets you download one loop at your choice from the complete list. When you choose a loop that comes with the alternate version with Clave (C), both versions will be automatically downloaded and will result as one credit only.
You can use 10 and 50 credits option only once. Infinite credits option lets you download all the loops included in Drumgenius 1.4 and will give you also unlimited access to all the loops that will be included in future updates.
▶ “Absolutely the most revolutionary and beneficial development in technology for the practicing musician since the slower downer program.”
Agostino Di Giorgio - Jazz guitarist and educator. Professor, jazz guitar department at Klagenfurt University – AU.
✓300 loops with descriptions and discography references
✓Easy search function by word or style
✓Speed Stretching Function (+/- 10%)
✓Loops indicated with (C) include special Clave button on/off (very useful for odd times!)
✓Delete (to free up memory) and redownload purchased loops at your will
Drumgenius 1.4 full pack is 709,8 MB in size and works with Android 2.3.3 onwards
For any further information, leaving comments or suggestions please visit Drumgenius on Facebook at www.facebook.com/drumgeniusjazzloops or visit web site www.projazzlab.com