Lifecake is a better way for parents to share and remember your child’s life with the people you love. Each photo, video or milestone shared via Lifecake is added to a beautiful timeline, which builds to tell the story of your baby boy or baby girl’s life so far. The Lifecake timeline is visible to each invited family member and friend on any device. So your child’s story, right from the beginning, can be enjoyed and remembered by the whole family as if it were yesterday.
Lifecake is private photo sharing for parents and families. It is so simple that ANYONE can use it. Family and friends can leave comments and add their own pictures of your kids to the journal. So all your photos can be in one safe place, beautifully arranged. (And ready for you to print a high quality online photo book when the time comes.)
★ Keep family up to date in less time ★
- Invited family and friends are updated by email or mobile notifications when new photos and family videos are ready to view. It’s like an online photo album, updated in real time. No more email updates!
★ Remember and enjoy a beautiful life in the making ★
- Don’t bury wonderful moments in folders and feeds. Lifecake saves all the best photos, videos and milestones in one safe place, which can be reviewed and enjoyed whether you are at home, at work or on the bus.
★ Share Privately ★
- Your photos and videos are private, safe and secure away from open social networks and strangers you might not trust.
★ About Lifecake ★
Lifecake was founded to help families connect around the lives of new family members in a private and intimate space, away from open social networks. In creating the service we discovered that parents and their families loved to review photos and remember amazing moments in their kids’ lives. Lifecake helps capture your children’s stories for the whole family to enjoy, by simply doing what few parents have time to do – organizing and sharing photos and videos. This living online journal becomes richer as family and close friends interact and share their thoughts. We hope you and your family enjoy it.
Lifecake is free to download and use for hundreds of photos and an hour of high-quality video. Just upgrade for extra storage as needed.
Get quick help and give feedback here: http://support.lifecake.com.
Demotix offers you:
1. A simple, innovative way to report the news
2. A global community of 30,000 photographers and news makers
3. Education – from safety guides to tips on best practice
4. A platform to build out your news portfolio and track sales
5. A gigantic distribution network for your work that reaches 100s of news/editorial outlets all around the world
6. A direct feed into Corbis for stock and archive sales
Demotix's new mobile app provides you with more tools to deliver raw, breaking and totally unique content directly from the field. You can now upload up to 25 images or videos while adding titles, captions, summaries and navigating entries.
Demotix won the Guardian Media Awards in 2009, was a Webby Honoree in 2011, and has been described as "Journalism for the 21st Century" by the Telegraph. Techcrunch described Demotix as "Reinventing the Newswire".
So, join our global community of citizen journalists now to tell your story, share it with the world and get the recognition you deserve!
• Completely free
• Updated daily
• Includes syndicated stories, images and video clips from dozens of publishers and content providers
• Browse all stories across weeks from an index page
• Thumb through stories one-by-one
• Share your favourite stories with friends and colleagues with the click of a button, via email, text message or social media
ABOUT PRO PHOTOGRAPHER
PRO Photographer is a bi-monthly magazine for imaging professionals published out of New Zealand but catering to an international audience.
In this application You will be able to see a few of the exclusvie pictures of the festival. You will also get the detailed list and description of each exhibition, as well as their location with maps.
We wish all visitors, photographers and professionals in the photo, excellent visits and meetings.
You need to be visiting one of our exhibitions to use the application. Using the app you will be able to get more information on the images, listen to audio captions, and see lots of extra information. During the exhibition you can easily bookmark your favorite images and share them with friends.
Your whole visit can be continued on our website afterwards, where we anonymously keep track of the images you favourited using a personal profile page.
The 2013 Exhibition Guide features:
- An easy way to access information by entering a code
- Audio captions for all images on display
- Camera detail information
- Location information
- Bookmarking of your favorite images
More from developer
Keywords : promopays, custom t-shirts, custom tshirts, custom shirts, design t-shirts, design tshirts, design shirts, t-shirt printing, tshirt printing, shirt printing, screen printing, personalized t-shirts, personalized tshirts, personalized shirts
Binary options trading, Trading for dummies, Binary options review, Binary options broker.
We are building a solid foundation. We are moving forward in revolutionizing the way we communicate and connect globally. We are committed to make our Filipino Family and Friends globally to be united using our KababayanKo Social Networking Site as our solid platform.
KababayanKo's main goal is to let Filipinos from around the world communicate to each other. To stay in contact with our loved ones, to meet new friends, to know on how our co Filipinos in other countries live.
Members are welcome to join, whether you are a pure Filipino, or mixed blood between a Filipino mother or father and another foreigner parent and a friend of our Kababayan.
We want to acknowledge your natural talents by writing articles or blogs, designing your own personal profile, showing your other funny side by cracking jokes to your friends or feeling alone on the other side of the earth. We would also appreciate small talks or chats with you, discussing certain topics in forums, or just by simply exchanging our life stories, out of our own homeland, with each other.
Our goal is to make our 3C’s (Connect, Communicate and Compliments) to work for all of our Kababayan around the world.