• detailed information about the company being inspected and the inspector,
• separate Personal Protective Equipment checklists for up to 12 welders,
• separate Personal Protective Equipment checklists for up to 12 helpers,
• checklists on WHMIS, standards, oxy/fuel Systems, electrical and abrasive equipment, hand tools, and some other guidelines,
• the ability to sign, save, retrieve, edit, and email the safety inspection reports in PDF format,
• local data storage,
• online/offline working modes,
• a community forum
All your inspection reports and other entries will be securely stored on your mobile device to be retrieved anytime, anywhere! This is one of the most convenient and thought-through apps on the market! Check out the screenshots and see for yourself! What is more, you can try the numerous benefits of Welding Inspection app with no charge or commitment!
• Increase productivity and efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Improve customer service and satisfaction
• Lower costs and save time
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an app that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii apps are 100% customizable, secure and seamlessly integrated into your back end systems via the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
Visit our official website at www.snappii.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Snappii
or follow us on Twitter athttps://twitter.com/Snappii_app to get more information about our upcoming apps.
Check out our YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/SnappiiApp
Follow us on our blog at https://www.snappii.com/resource-center/category/blog/
In addition to using the free version of Welding Inspection app, you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your mobile device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $3.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $39.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Note: In order to use the Best Welds App you need to be an authorized distributor of OKI Bering and have a user name and password. Please visit our website to find the OKI Bering sales rep in your area. www.oki-bering.com
-Ability to view product promos
-Built-in barcode scanner allows you to search for products by scanning the barcode
-Search products by Product Code, Description, Manufacturer
-View real time pricing, product information and availability
For technical questions: email@example.com
WA Group’s unique expertise comes from years of commitment to research and the development of innovative, highly specialised products and solutions designed to combat wear in a wide range of industrial applications. In addition, the Group offers a wide range of services from its WA Integra™ division. Using WA manufactured products, WA Integra™ engineers are able to provide welding and technical support to industries requiring wear control and performance optimisation, either on-site or from one of our strategically located WA Integra™ Service Centres.
Following many years of working closely with the cement, steel, energy, mining and transport industries, manufacturing companies and equipment manufacturers, the WA Group also designs and manufactures a range of modular welding equipment including semi-automatic wire feeders, portable automated welding machines and fully automatic systems including component manipulators with the latest in advanced control technology.
Smart Welding Manager works seamlessly with our cloud-based production welding management application. Apart from being able to access data through Android tablet devices, the app can be used to record details in the field, including creation of pictorial weld maps.
The data rich application can store information in the tablet and you would be able to access the project data and work with it in the field even when there is no internet connectivity. Data would be verified and synchronized with the Smart Welding Manager application upon your return to a place with internet connectivity, thereby allowing seamless access of data and high productivity.
Smart Welding Manager is the first of its kind app for the welding and construction industry engaged in code compliant pressure or structural welding that requires full traceability. Oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, chemical processing, water treatment, mining and mineral processing project contractors, pressure pipeline and pressure vessel fabrication manufacturers would find the app very valuable.
As Smart Welding Manager is a cloud-based application, the application can be accessed by any of your staff with access rights, regardless of where they are located. Obviously, there is no requirement for servers and other hardware and you can save on installation and maintenance costs.
Smart Welding Manager is a multi-tenancy model SaaS (software as a service) application. So, the cost of development and maintenance is shared among more users than a customized application would be. It is a highly scalable software product. It would suit small, medium and large companies alike. The application resources can be increased as your requirements change, which makes Smart Welding Manager a very cost effective application, at the same time offering its renowned performance and features at all levels.
Published by Welding World and written by experienced industry experts, the magazine covers the global developments of materials, technical and process knowledge, employment opportunities, welding machines and the process equipment used in the welding industry.
Welding World is the only magazine with cross section market appeal and it is designed to communicate information about the Welding industry to those in the Welding industry as the Welding process now takes on a highly technical relevance and Welder Skills are in high demand.
- Set Time and Cure Time Estimators make it easy to determine the wait time before the piping system is operational
- Cement Quantity Calculator calculates the amount of cement and primer needed on a job (up to five different pipe sizes)
o No more wasted cement from overestimations
o No more buying extra cement from underestimations
o No need for complicated spreadsheets, we’ll do the calculations for you
- Watch Training Videos in either English or Spanish directly on your phone (internet connection/ carrier data plan required)
- Streamlined Catalog displays essential information about Weld-On ® products in an easy-to-read format.
- Newly formatted smartphone friendly Weld-On ® Safety Data Sheets accessible on the go.
Parts Finder has helpful resources including welding tips videos and information about welding systems and processes.
Options to 'Search by Manufacturer' or 'Search By Part Number' are available. The assembly drawings help you visualize, understand and find your part.
Use the handy 'My List' feature to create a wish list, then use 'Send List' to send part numbers, descriptions and photos to your purchasing agent or welding equipment distributor.
Welding machines, gloves, grinding discs, ceramic backing and Hyundai welding wire Lascentrum has it all.
De Lascentrum app,
Krijg toegang tot alle Lascentrum producten op uw smartphone. Vindt alle productinformatie, contactgegevens van ons verkoopteam en lasspecialisten, bekijk product video's en nog veel meer.
Lasmachines, handschoenen, slijp & schuurproductren, keramische lassteentjes en Hyundai lasdraad Lascentrum bied een compleet assortiment aan Lasproducten.