Upon successful completion of this application, you will be able to:
SolidWorks Sketch on planes and/or planar surfaces.
* Surface Modifications on SolidWorks
* Use the sketch tools to construct geometry on SolidWorks .
* Add the geometric relations or constraints.
* Add/modify dimensions.
* Explore the different extrude options in SolidWorks .
solidworks flow simulation technology: a simple understanding is that the device can work through simulating actual sport with the form of animation! For example, the difference animation, camera animation, explosion animation, directional view animation, spring retractable simulated animation, etc.!
Motion movement analysis accurately simulates and analyzes the movement of the assembly.And it achieves the effect of unit cases (including force, springs, dampers and friction)in synthesized motion studies. Motion Analysis study combined motion study unit with the movement calculation. Therefore, motion constraints, material properties, quality, and parts are included in SolidWorks kinematics solver calculations. Therefore, this motion analysis simply means that setting a hinge and freedom, adding the direction of force and size, and then analyze their effect!
The premise of motion simulation is collaboration which is the key!
Are you Ready???
This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous 3D modeling or SolidWorks experience is required. You will start by learning the sketching basics, such as lines and rectangles, then jump into intermediate sketching, including polygons and slots. From there, Dean will show you the feature basics of SolidWorks, and how to work in the features environment.
There are times when we need to design components that cannot be easily defined by prismatic shapes. For those features that have ‘curvy’ shapes we can use Sweep and Loft features, which let us create almost any shape we can think of. These are the features that allow us to design consumer products, which, more often than not, have to be attractive and appealing, making extensive use of curvature and organic shapes.
These products include things like your remote control, a computer mouse, coffee maker, perfume bottles, telephones, etc., and many times the success or failure of these products in the market can be directly attributed to their appearance. They have to look nice, ‘feel’ right, and of course perform the task that they were intended for. Sweeps and Lofts are also prevalent in the automotive and aerospace industry where cosmetics, aerodynamics and ergonomics are a very important part of the design process.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
The GrabCAD mobile app offers access to both the GrabCAD public library of CAD models as well as private projects stored on GrabCAD Workbench.
Using the app you can:
• View CAD models in full 3D, regardless of the format they were created in (3D viewer only supported in Android 4.0+)
• View and respond to comments that Workbench collaborators have made
• Create Workbench projects and upload files to them
• Track file changes in your Workbench project
• Search for models in the Community and mark them as Liked
• Get notifications about updates and comments on your Workbench projects
If you’re sharing CAD models with mobile users, this is the easiest way to do it - no need to convert files and figure out how to email the huge resulting attachment, no need to configure sharing services. Just upload the file to GrabCAD and it’s ready to go!
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 will take your productivity to a higher level. Highlights of this release include:
Feature of Pro ENGINEER Tutorials.
+ The Interface and Basic Concepts of Pro Engineer Wildfire
+ Basic Part Modeling in CAD, CAM Also in Solidworks
+ Basic Drawing Creation
+ Basic Assembly Modeling
+ Advanced Modeling and Design in Catia
+ Photorealistic Rendering
+ Basic Part Modeling - References in CAD, CAM
+ Basic Drawing Creation - References
Welcome to Catia V5. Here you can find Easy to understand Training video lessons for CATIA V5. These Tutorials are ideal resource for CATIA training from a beginner to practicing professionals. Tutorials cover Sketcher, Part Design, Assembly Design, Surface Design, Drafting and sheet metal.
Learn The most Advance surfacemodeling techniques in Catia V5 .This training program is designed to make you master in Catia surface modeling techniques so that you accept any challenge in product design and development.
Use the QUICK GUIDE to reach your desired goal in a faster and more target-oriented way.
The QUICK GUIDE offers:
- Precisely selected content
- An intelligent way of structuring contents
- A logical navigation via structure tree
- multimedia support, in order to deepen knowledge
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model: