- Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across all supported devices
- Customize and create new tests to fit your study preferences
- Review and resume your previous tests
- Track your performance in each main and sub division
- Create and review your test notes
This app REQUIRES a valid UWorld Qbank subscription to access the course material, which can be purchased from UWorld website (http://www.uworld.com)
Do you need to sign up for UWorld?
To register, visit https://www.uworld.com/register.aspx
Minimum supported version is Android 2.3.3 (API Level 10). Devices designed to run Android OS are supported. Other devices like HP TouchPad (designed for Web OS), Blackberry Playbook (Playbook OS) etc. which can run custom Android ROMs are not supported.
50 Million video views!
150,000+ Members from 160 countries!
400+ Hours of videos on Basic Medical Sciences!
Great for USMLE - COMLEX - NBDE - NCLEX & NAPLEX Exams.
We welcome you to a new Era of Online Medical Education!
Our medical video lectures have been proven to not only help students achieve higher grades on exams, but also provide them with a solid foundation for their ongoing education and career. Our video lectures are being watched by pre-medical students, medical students, doctors, dentistry students, nursing students and pharmacy students everywhere See why 150,000 students from 160 countries recommend Dr. Najeeb Lectures as their favorite source for learning and test review.
Our videos are fun to watch so you don't have to spend hours memorizing. We bring you the classroom experience. You'll feel as if you are sitting in a real classroom!
Try our Free Sample Videos today! You have nothing to lose! Discover how our video lectures can help boost your learning. Don't Forget, Lasting Knowledge Results from Clear Concepts!
USMLE 2 Stanford Review Course, by David Nobel, MD, replicates the actual USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge examination. USMLE 2 Stanford Review Course includes 1800 questions and answers written by trusted medical school professors who have reviewed the most recent USMLE 2 examination. USMLE 2 Stanford Review Course also includes 300 image format questions, including CT scans, MRIs, ECGs, and dermatology pictures.
Now you can try USMLE 2 Stanford Review Course for free!
Please do rate the app if you like it. Ads have been removed so please support us by buying the pro version.
Our features, accuracy and expertise in question and case creation will give you the very best studying experience available to pass your Medical Council of Canada
and United States medical licensing exams. Thousands of medical students and physicians worldwide use CanadaQBank to help them prepare for the MCCEE, the MCCQE Part 1,
the MCCQE Part 2 and the USMLE. Please sign up and be on your way to passing your medical licensing exams with the highest scores possible, or check out our free Demo QBanks at www.CanadaQBank.com
This is the Full Version of our USMLE Step1 app. You can access the full database of 2000+ USMLE Step1 Questions. Users will have to first register and subscribe on the website CanadaQbank.com, but can then access all the questions from their Android App
To log in and use the MyECFMG mobile app, you must have your assigned USMLE®/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
• Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
• View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
• View your Application for ECFMG Certification
• View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
• View the status of your medical education credentials
• View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
• View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
• View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
• Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
If you experience any issues with the mobile app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using ECFMG’s On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) at https://oasis2.ecfmg.org/, the ECFMG website at www.ecfmg.org, and by contacting Applicant Information Services at 215-386-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®). All rights reserved.
Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
Save the medical universe by playing this exciting space shooter app that gamifies studying for your medical boards by reinforcing high yield facts. Team up with your Benevolent Attending (“The Most Interesting Doctor in the World”) to defeat the intergalactic forces of the evil Peyronie Attending (“The Greatest Doctor of All Time”).
The first video game on the market to help you study for your medical boards.
Reinforce carefully selected high yield board facts quickly without doing vignettes (do your vignettes and read boring medical text on your own time!)
Though gunners can benefit, game is designed to boost the confidence of medical students at or below the mean.
Promotes learning in unconventional study locations (microlearning) like while waiting in line, between classes, while waiting for rounds to start, or even on the toilet!
Questions written/edited/tested by physicians, professors, residents, and medical students
After passing a level (70% required to pass), you get complimented by the Benevolent Attending and read a review of the high-yield facts you just reviewed with the Teaching Attending. Fail a level and be insulted by the Peyronie Attending.
Exquisite graphics & upbeat soundtrack custom designed by professional high-end artists
Test questions strategically placed throughout the app to promote retention (spaced learning)
Challenge your classmates by sending facebook posts and tweets from within the app!
Several funny professional promo videos and medical parodies already have a cult following on Youtube
Email the game creators straight from the app with any problems, bugs, or suggestion requests for future apps
Due to the declining work habits and perceived inferior intellect of modern medical students as noted by medical administrators, the deans of every medical school worked collectively to hire the Peyronie Attending and jointly funded the richest physician contract in the history of medicine. The Peyronie Attending will travel from Seattle to Miami by spending a few weeks at every medical school in order to “pimp the hell out of them,” figure out their deficiencies in their medical knowledge, humiliate them, and use this data to create future editions of Scrub Wars.
Prior to arriving at your school, your classmates joined together to form the Federation of Unified and Qualified Undergraduates (the F.U.Q. U.) to counter the Peyronie Attending’s aggressive pimping style and cruel “teaching” methods. Your class president, in a defiant tone, vehemently denounced the Peyronie Attending publicly and stated that “we will study every fact, learn every procedure, and read every research article” to combat the Peyronie Attending. They also enlisted the help of the Benevolent Attending, an international global icon, to teach your class everything he knows. The Benevolent Doctor said he was “honored and humbled” by this request and will do anything in his power to “promote the development of fantastic doctors.” When learning about the upwelling of resistance at his next destination, the Peyronie Attending pledged to “crucify” your classmates and only predicted “terror” upon his arrival.
The stage is set. Under the guidance of your professional mentor, you must now withstand the onslaught of an aggressive pimping and testing campaign led by your megalomaniac chief rival. He longs to watch you suffer, crush your dreams, and make sure you never become a licensed physician. The time to establish dominance on the wards and classrooms has begun. Scrub Wars must now take place!
• 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your USMLE preparation
• Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
• Major revisions in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
• Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
• 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
• Expanded guide to high-yield study resources
The content in the app is formatted for optimal viewing on your mobile device to make these great review resources more accessible than ever. No internet connection needed to view the full app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device for super quick image and information retrieval.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. You can create bookmarks and notes just like you would do with the book, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2015 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Matthew Sochat, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
This USMLE STEP 1 question bank contains thousands of images, audio and video! We have identified and produced the most likely videos you will see on the USMLE. For this reason alone, this question bank is a must buy!
Besides our five star questions, Score95 allows you to study without a subscription. This means you can study the questions for as long as you want. That’s right – NO TIME LIMITS, NO SUBSCRIPTION needed!
Score95.com USMLE STEP 1 Program Features:
-NO TIME LIMITS! No subscription needed!
-2,000+ Clinical Vignettes with full explanations
-Test Mode (Timed)
-Study Mode (Un-timed)
-Subject-Wise Test Creation
-Random Test Creation
-Modified FRED Software Interface for mobile
-Global Tracking of Score
-Analysis of Strengths & Weakness in 22 Categories
If you are just getting started with your USMLE prep, it is highly recommended that you purchase our Combo1-2-3 program where you can purchase the Score95 STEP 1, STEP 2 CK, and STEP 3 question banks for one low price.
*** Due to lack of financial support, I have temporarily stopped Active Development and Support of this app, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
* After the success of Free Medical Quiz Online app, I developed offline version of the same app.
* Users, please DO rate and review the app.
* For details, visit - http://medicalguru.in/
In Addition Medical Guru has following features -
- 4700+ MCQs of various Medical Subjects,.
- Once installed and downloaded all supporting files, it can be worked without internet connection.
- Generate any number of practice tests.
- Revision mode, display MCQ with correct answer marked, by default.
- Daily one pro-topic is available for free to test your knowledge
- Feedback Form.
- Users can report Wrong Question Answers.
- Small, medium and large Font sizes can be set from Settings menu for questions.
- Contribute / correct Answers, Explanations, view the same, submitted by others. in Discussion Zone. (Internet required)
- Flashcards : A new initiative to memorize important one-liners.
* 3000+ Topic-wise questions (MCQs) of Biochemistry, Skin, ENT are available.
* This application is mainly designed for Indian Pre-PG Medical Exams, but it can be useful for any under-graduating medico, students preparing for various national and international post-graduation medical entrance examinations (such as USMLE).
* Online Discussion Board
Keywords : anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test, psm, multiple choice question, mcq, mcqs, usmle, islets,.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
***After 1000’s of downloads of “OSCE Trainer”, One 2 One Medicine brings you its next app to aid revision for medical students around the world!***
This app is an ideal revision aid for medical student finalists sitting Single Best Answer (SBA) exams. The app contains over 400 SBA questions, each with 5 possible answers and an explanation to the correct answer for each question. Difficulty level can be selected, as each question has been graded 1-3 in complexity.
Users can also analyse their progress, as well as their results using the integrated graphical feedback under the ‘Results’ tab.
In the Lite Version, two questions of each Subject are available.
Questions are split into the following 15 medical and surgical topics:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopedics
- Hepatic-biliary Surgery
- Practice and test mode
- Graphical feedback and analysis of users progress and results
- Difficulty setting – all questions are ranked 1,2 or 3 in complexity.
- Ability to ‘Star’ difficult / interesting questions, placing them into a quick drop box to be relooked at later.
- [Full Version] 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random SBA questions
USMLE buzzwords is for you, if you found that your biggest obstacle in scoring high is the pressure of time. USMLE Buzzwords helps you to find the right answer a lot faster!
- USMLE buzzwords contains 500 questions for free
- 4500 more questions and all subjects (in-app purchase)
- thorough preparation: covers all topics most & less commonly tested on the USMLE
- questions were reviewed by US MD's
- better memorization by immediate feedback
Users of The MATCH® PRISM(SM) APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
With years of experience, the physicians of Ladies First Healthcare, demonstrate professionalism and expertise at every level. Offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services from your initial exam, to childbirth and through menopause and beyond, our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication.